5.8 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkChild™

World class tonight. Loving this post lockdown Rashford. Calm on the ball, less pointless dribbles, always looking for a pass not to mention his understanding with our other class players. Gonna hit new heights.

Morpheus 7

Makes the difference in the big matches. He's looking sharper now the last two games. I bet on him to score, just see him upping a gear. Marcus was motm tonight for me, heavily involved when it counted on both goals.

eire-red

The thing about our attacking players now is that they are producing big moments every game. Bruno, not at his best, but he just has moments throughout the game where he goes to another level and the rest of the team follow him. We're having spells in games now where we are able to kill teams when we go through the gears, that was not happening earlier in the season.

Same for Rashford tonight, 1 goal, 1 assist, set up Bruno when he hit the post, and was a threat all game. Another brilliant performance, and starting to look like the unstoppable force we saw pre-lockdown.

Corey

it's important that they show every little foul or possible VAR situation ten times but dribblings like these are hardly replayed from different angles in Premier league broadcast for some reason. No respect for skills, but contraversy is always more important to the english media. Just like their post match VAR discussion, but beautiful second goal is not even mentioned.

Another good performance by Rashford!
Good point. I’ve noticed la liga coverage is far more likely to show replays of nice bits of skill

His dribbling for the second goal was ridiculous

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Fantastic player. All there is to it. Comes up big when needed, can win a game on his own, showing so much maturity and completeness to his game and just gets fitter and fitter as he plays.

Shark

@NotShark
Who's that poster in here that was saying Rashford can never be world class?

It's weird one with Rashford on here, any time he goes through a below par spell it's as if everything he did previously is erased. Tonight we seen what he can do and he's top drawer when he does it.

Lj82

Looks like he has his mojo back. A very confident finish and created several opportunities for Martial and Fernandes. Great to see him play with confidence again. A sight to behold.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
He’s back. Great performance tonight. Had him down last season to get 23 this season and 30-35 next season. Think he’s well on track.

He'sRaldo

It's strange how he and Martial have virtually identical stats. Like they're the same player almost.

Rolaholic

The progress he and Martial have shown is why you invest time in young players.
The club has a proud history of exactly that which is why there was so much outcry when it seemed as if we were losing that sort of identity in recent years but fair play to Ole for getting us back on track in that regard.

The confidence he's shown in the likes of Martial, Rashford and Greenwood has been invaluable to them and we're all reaping the benefits of that with their continual development and improvement over the course of the season. It can never be overstated the importance to young players that having a manager that you know trusts you brings.

It allows them to play with a much more freedom and less fear over taking risks and trying things knowing that they won't get chewed out or benched for the next month over the mistakes that every young player makes. That in turn helps them learn on the fly and work towards correcting those flaws instead of pushing them into a shell of fear where they start overthinking every move on the pitch and end up being ineffective as a result

Laphroaig

I honestly think he's so underrated. I've no idea why folks like Savage pretends that Pogba is our best player when Rashford outperforme him game out and game in. (Not having a go at Pogba, who's terrific as well.)

Imagine what Tammy Abraham could have done
:lol:

Tony247

Solid lungs. Was running all the time. Superb game yesterday. Need to improve ball control in tight areas.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
@Amar__ that point about broadcasters not focusing on certain dribbles, controls and general skill... I've noticed that for years, they prefer replays fo fouls, tackles and headers.
Excellent point of yours

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Excellent performance. The run and pass for the second goal was sublime. The turn for the first to as also class. Well done to him, he's having a terrific season.

Ace of Spades

He has been good since the restart, just was not scoring at first. He was still creating a lot of chances, should have gotten another assist for Bruno as well.

His overall game has improved a lot. Great to see.

Suedesi

it's important that they show every little foul or possible VAR situation ten times but dribblings like these are hardly replayed from different angles in Premier league broadcast for some reason. No respect for skills, but contraversy is always more important to the english media. Just like their post match VAR discussion, but beautiful second goal is not even mentioned.

Another good performance by Rashford!
Superb point, I've noticed that Spanish media always highlight technical skills during a pause or break in play. English media just feeds on controversy. It's so deliberate and annoying.

AFC NimbleThumb

That goal & the skill to start the move for the second goal :drool:

Before the injury was really playing well; looking back to his best - love the man; so pleased to have him.

[Thank god we got rid of Mou before he deprived us of Rash & Tony]

Revan

Assumptionman
The thread title needs a change. It is Dr. Marcus Rashford :D
I know that you likely meant it as a joke, but an "honoris causa" is not a doctorate, so you cannot put Dr. before your name (and in countries that are serious about the titles like Germany, that would be punishable by law).

My only Eric

Everytime I backed him to score since the restart, he didn't and when I didn't, hee scored a penalty. So ummm..
Rashford don't score a hat trick today.
Don't regain your top form today and definately don't tear palace a new butthole.

Amen.
Now, I'm convinced that I'm the reason he wasn't performing.

Marcus, Don't win the ballon d'or next season/year

Amen

westmeath

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Can the lads on here giving him sh!t please cease and desist now. We simply would not have won the game without him. His pass for the second goal was world class.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Can the lads on here giving him sh!t please cease and desist now. We simply would not have won the game without him. His pass for the second goal was world class.
Won't happen. One slightly below average game and the morons will again come out with "he'll lose his place if we sign Sancho".

Sylar

The composure for the goal was brilliant. I do reckon in previous seasons he would have wanted that goal badly and shot it with his left (and been blocked)... maybe.

Hes just going to get better and better. His link up and understanding with Martial is great. Having him as an 'inside' striker or whatever we want to call it, is great. Allows him space to run (some of his runs were majestic), link up with Shaw (when hes playing) and get involved in the middle. Its a joy to watch

romufc

The progress he and Martial have shown is why you invest time in young players.
This is what United is about. Giving players a chance. Alot of players say it is his natural progression.

Why is Martial only progressing at 24? whereas Rashford at 22?

The answer is Ole. Jose never game them a good chance, youngsters will be inconsistent, you have to put your faith, have the patience and you will get the rewards.

Jose still doesn't believe Martial is a No.9

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Won't happen. One slightly below average game and the morons will again come out with "he'll lose his place if we sign Sancho".
The thought of Rashford, Martial and Sancho all playing together with Greenwood as an option to bring on to rotate is just, well. It's brutal. :drool:

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
The thought of Rashford, Martial and Sancho all playing together with Greenwood as an option to bring on to rotate is just, well. It's brutal. :drool:
With Bruno and Pogba creating chances :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.