5.8 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Jefe

I'm sure we won't hear a word from Gary Neville on Rashford's performance today. Ridiculously overrated player.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Rashford was woeful today. His centre forward play has gone to pot. He was a non-event. Nothing stuck to him and even when he had chances he hesistated. That one over the top he waited too long to come down and gave the keeper the chance to close him. Don't know if the penalty miss is playing on his mind but, for someone who thinks of himself as a striker, today was shocking.

TommiHelm

He needs a mentor - he's making so many terrible decisions - but he's basically made a superstar by the club already, so it's to late I guess. He'll be this level of frustrating for the unforeseeable future.

Bojan11

Rashford was woeful today. His centre forward play has gone to pot. He was a non-event. Nothing stuck to him and even when he had chances he hesistated. That one over the top he waited too long to come down and gave the keeper the chance to close him. Don't know if the penalty miss is playing on his mind but, for someone who thinks of himself as a striker, today was shocking.
Penalty miss? He’s been garbage for a long time now. Let’s not make more excuses for him.

Raven

Not given much of a chance by our support boys.

A couple of half chances at best.
If his movement was better, he's have gotten the end of at least one of those crosses from James/AWB. It's his fault that his movement isn't good enough.

InspiRED

Supports
Outraged snowflakes
Rivalling some of his performances from much, and particularly the tail end, of last season in the sheer level of atrociousness. Lot of us said it at the time, but how can you give a contract of that size to a player who, on a bad day, is that bad? Granted there are some days when he looks like a world beater but they are few and far between.

He's next to useless often up front, so basically when Martial's injured it's bye bye season if we are relying on him to stick them away. Greenwood has shown he has natural attributes that place him a couple of levels above Rashford as a striker.

He shouldn't be starting up front next few games, martial injury or not. He's clearly much more useful on the wing.

Just goes to show what so many of us were saying that not replacing Lukaku would turn out to be a massive mistake. No doubt the Rashford Anti Defamation League will be out in full force soon though to shut down any dissenters.

ShadyOne

His absolute lack of a left foot is verging on a joke. He had two chances on his left where he should at least be making the keepers life difficult.

He shoud've been pushed out wide and Greenwood played through the middle.

Last edited:

Strats

Shocking once again. Turning into a striker version of Lingard. Just knew Lingards self centered antics off the pitch would affect Rashford.

Doesn't deserve the no.10 shirt.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
We'll have to put up with another 4 or 5 seasons of his shit before the "local lad" goodwill expires and he is sold.

Useless twat.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
He got a few chances today & I reckon if Greenwood got one of his especially the one with left foot shot, Greenwood would have scored. Poor performance from rashford today.

roykeane19

Only in the team because hes english and from the academy , managers need to grow some balls and stop trying to please brain dead match going fans who applaud the likes of rashers and jlingz for huffign and puffing around like headless chickens, and boo Pogba(who lets face it , is our only world class player).

Ole fecked up this transfer window so bad, this club just keeps going backwards, and how did Ole even get the job, on what merit. this club is turning into an old boys club, absolute shit take with managemnt

OldSchoolManc

A legend in his own head. Bench player at best.
I’d rather see Greenwood start ahead of him as he did more in 10 minutes.

milemuncher777

formerly kid777
Most overrated player in current team. What makes it worse is he’s selfish and arrogant.

Jimmy_Bond

More vitriol towards a players that never gives anything less than 100%.

Is he good enough? Not at the moment, that's for sure.

Does he deserve some of the toxic abuse written in here? Absolutely not.

KennyBurner

I'm sure we won't hear a word from Gary Neville on Rashford's performance today. Ridiculously overrated player.
Ofcourse we wont but when martial was having a moment under mourinho were he wasnt in the team consistently we had all these analysis about him.

Ive always maintained that Rashford is extremely overrated. Only people who rate him are United fans because he's an academy player. Other than his excellent Physicality he offers close to nothing. His all round game is very poor which is why ole scrapped him playing down the middle. At some point it was very embarrassing seeing people compare him to Martial. The difference in quality is substantial. The only thing we can compare between the two is physicality.

OldSchoolManc

100% of zero is still zero.

Hawks2008

Not sure he warrants a starting place at the moment. Ole loves him though so it doesn't matter.

RedDevilRoshi

Lost count the number of times, I was screaming at the tv “pass the f****** ball”! He is so damn greedy that it drives me insane. It’s different if he was consistently banging them in left, right and centre but majority of the time it just ends up in him losing possession or hitting it into row z or straight at the GK or blocked by a defender. The guy thinks he is Messi/Ronaldo.

Silas

Been crap for ages. Shite at striker and very average out wide. Wouldn't be surprised to see Greenwood overtake him within the next two years.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.

FFS he hasn't been good since ages.

If he gave his 100% he would have actually tried to use a brain(if he has one) rather than going for the headlines on every other fecking opportunity

RRCE

A terrible performance. The troubling part is, the worst parts of his game don’t seem to be improving. He’s a talented boy and will chip in some goals throughout the season, but he’s never going to be a reliable enough #9. His decision making and football IQ just won’t allow him to get to that level. Martial is mikes better as a lead striker, and it’s just a matter of time until Greenwood surpasses him as well. He’s definitely not someone I would sell, but he shouldn’t be an automatic starter. That’s the state of our squad, though.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Seriously, why are Rio and Cole not sticking the fecking boot in? He should get absolutely hammered today and deservedly so.

Can’t wait until Greenwood breaks into the first team.

Jimmy_Bond

FFS he hasn't been good since ages.

If he gave his 100% he would have actually tried to use a brain(if he has one) rather than going for the headlines on every other fecking opportunity
He peaked years ago. He’s now levelled off as a championship level player.
Why are you both talking to me about his performance? I'm criticising the toxic abuse he's getting. Why people have to get personal is beyond me. He's playing crap and not developing. But he's not picking himself is he?

Pyro19

The fact that he’s on 200k+ per week contract is a testament to how poorly our club is run.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
Can't rely on him, he is true definition of inconsistent, and when he is bad, he is total wanker and an absolutely rubbish player.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Why are you both talking to me about his performance? I'm criticising the toxic abuse he's getting. Why people have to get personal is beyond me. He's playing crap and not developing. But he's not picking himself is he?
What abuse?

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Needs dropping and Lukaku’s replacement needs to be brought in. Rashford needs to know that his position is at risk and we have plenty of people on the bench ready to take his spot...........

OldSchoolManc

Wasn’t having a go at you. Just Rashford. He isn’t worth the money he’s on. Unless he has a miraculous turnaround, that’s it.
It’s one game too far for him and yes, he shouldn’t be picked next game.

He is not, and never will be, a striker. He's a second striker for the few teams that still play them, otherwise he better get better on the wing pretty sharpish.

Status
Not open for further replies.