Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

InspiRED

Supports
Outraged snowflakes
Without doubt that is one of the best free kicks I've ever seen.

Dve

13 goals and 4 assist in 26 matches this season is decent. 5 goals + 1 assist in his last 5 matches is excellent.

mu4c_20le

Cabellero having several seconds to look at it before a futile attempt, makes it even better

UnitedChampionsAgain

An absolutely stunning free-kick.

I'll expect another one from him in a couple of years, after the next 99 hit the wall or trickle out for a goal kick ;)
He's not really the wall hitter Ronaldo was, more of a ballooner into row Z. Bothers me that he doesn't appear bothered when he hits one of those. Anyway, here's hoping he has many more net busters in him.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
It's the wobble mid air that makes it so aesthetically pleasing also.

The fact it dips from above the cross bar just in time to give Caballero zero chance of saving it, it's just literally perfect.

I wonder how fast it was travelling?

Floyd

Doesn't like his Tagline played with
I swear, whenever we winning and he gets subbed he always walks off the pitch slightly limping.

Is that how he walks around in real life? Is it some sort of gangsta thing? I blame Jesse Lingard.
Blame Pogba. He always walks with a limp.

Ibi Dreams

13 goals and 4 assist in 26 matches this season is decent. 5 goals + 1 assist in his last 5 matches is excellent.
Eh? He's played 14 and scored 7 according to wikipedia. We haven't even played 26 matches this season

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Eh? He's played 14 and scored 7 according to wikipedia. We haven't even played 26 matches this season
Might be including pre-season friendlies and international matches? I can't work out the maths either.

fps

Think people are getting carried away with this Rashford for wing theory, truth is that he's just immensely better when he doesn't have to carry the whole attacking burden by himself. Many times in the game he covered that central space too. He didn't play as a winger against Liverpool but played one of the best games in his career because he was next to James upfront. He needs good players around him like any top player. Martial coming back will help him tremendously.
Absolutely, like pretty much every player especially in the modern game.

Swiss_Red89

Can't believe he has produced a freekick that started a debatte that his goal is better than Ronaldo's unbelievable one against Portsmouth:devil:

Take a bow Rashy.

luisnani86

Showed flashes of quality when he got on the ball (admittedly was not very often at all) and thought he was probably our best player - bar maybe De Gea

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Both him and Martial were poor in the second half, we needed them to be one the ball a lot more.

UncleBob

Both him and Martial were poor in the second half, we needed them to be one the ball a lot more.
How do you get them on the ball when all they have to work with are lofted balls in shit conditions or midfielders that are completely unable to make simple passes to their feet ?

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
How do you get them on the ball when all they have to work with are lofted balls in shit conditions or midfielders that are completely unable to make simple passes to their feet ?
One of them should drop deep or go out wide, no one else on the team has their attacking abilities. Our midfield and full backs are awful in terms of creativity.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
One of them should drop deep or go out wide, no one else on the team has their attacking abilities. Our midfield and full backs are awful in terms of creativity.
Yes. May I add they both struggle through the middle as well, and Pereira really killed their impact.

Walters_19_MuFc

Showed some great touches when he got the ball, but didnt get involved anywhere near enough.

He played very wide today which is good, but every now and again you need to make those runs from outside to in.

That said, he did make a few, especially in the second half but we unfortunately dont have the personnel to find him.

Stadjer

Even Ronaldo would look like a bad player with this midfield and Ashley Young behind him.

Really cant blame him for not having a great game. He did show some nice first touches though.

Devil may care

We barely got the ball to him, when we did he was lively but I don't know why he was so far away from Martial.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He needs to stop getting impatient and going and standing in the middle of the pitch.

all it does is get him less of the ball, ruin our width and block up the centre for martial the and CAM.

Yes he wasn’t getting a lot of the ball but that was on the team, towards the end we gained control but he was lost in the middle by then.

I don’t know if it was a tactic by Solskjær as a bit of a Hail Mary, but it just made things worse.

we never break teams down like that.

allowing the whole flank for young or AWB to put in rubbish crosses is just pointless.

superdry

touched by a genius
Flashes of brilliance but an instinctive intelligent goal poacher, never in a million years!

VJ1762

Flashes of brilliance but an instinctive intelligent goal poacher, never in a million years!
Tbf, if he played in a team like City, he would score a lot more goals. I bet he would look a better player in City's system than he is right now. Sterling looked like he couldn't hit a barn door in his first two years at City, and look at how far he has come under Pep. Not saying that he is better than Sterling of course. Sterling is tiers above him in talent.

Our attacking players are the ones who suffer a lot with our shite fullbacks and midfielders. I think the only manager who has actually coached Marcus and Martial was LVG, and that was 3 seasons ago.

Ashurq

Tbf, if he played in a team like City, he would score a lot more goals. I bet he would look a better player in City's system than he is right now. Sterling looked like he couldn't hit a barn door in his first two years at City, and look at how far he has come under Pep. Not saying that he is better than Sterling of course. Sterling is tiers above him in talent.

Our attacking players are the ones who suffer a lot with our shite fullbacks and midfielders. I think the only manager who has actually coached Marcus and Martial was LVG, and that was 3 seasons ago.
City wouldn't take him,he's not technical enough to play the possession football which city play.

Status
Not open for further replies.