Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Still can’t believe that Rashford wasn’t officially credited with an assist for Greenwood’s goal against Partizan.

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
He's well on course to break 20/25 goals this season, which would be quite an upgrade on what he's been getting in previous seasons. If he can continue his development and target 30 next year then we have a player on our hands.

RooneyLegend

The day he enjoys creating as much as he does scoring is the day he'll become a world class player, the day he finishes better he'll be one of the best players in the world. We just need to be patient with him, opposition teams don't have answers to the questions he asks especially in this era of high lines.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Still can’t believe that Rashford wasn’t officially credited with an assist for Greenwood’s goal against Partizan.
What? he must have, he passed it directly into his feet with no deflections. How can they prove he didn't mean it? (although I don't think it was aimed for him). I've seen a lot less given for an assist.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
The day he enjoys creating as much as he does scoring is the day he'll become a world class player, the day he finishes better he'll be one of the best players in the world. We just need to be patient with him, opposition teams don't have answers to the questions he asks especially in this era of high lines.
I dont think Ronaldo or RVN ever enjoyed creating goals for others as much as they did scoring

As for his efficiency I agree he misses too many easy goals but if we as a team create more chances and he misses 3 but scores 1 as he has been doing in the last couple of games I wonder how his conversation rate would end up comparing with someone like Sterling?

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
He's well on course to break 20/25 goals this season, which would be quite an upgrade on what he's been getting in previous seasons. If he can continue his development and target 30 next year then we have a player on our hands.
Kind of crazy to think he's only just matching his record from his debut season! (8 goals in 18 appearances then, vs. 9 goals in 17 appearances now - roughly the same mins on pitch)

I don't see a potential elite forward in him but I'm amazed how many people wanted him out of the team just a few weeks ago. Having a homegrown player just at the level he's at now is something to cherish!

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
What? he must have, he passed it directly into his feet with no deflections. How can they prove he didn't mean it? (although I don't think it was aimed for him). I've seen a lot less given for an assist.
Looks like he has been given it now, but wasn't awarded straight away. Whoscored still don't have it there, for example.

Scholsey2004

Looks like he has been given it now, but wasn't awarded straight away. Whoscored still don't have it there, for example.
Whoscored stats are all taken live. I doubt if something is awarded after the game that they go back in and alter it since that would mean re-entering that match and changing the event log.

Adam-Utd

Fair enough, I guess they thought it was a deflection at first as it didn't seem to naturally fall to him, but it was just a bit of an accidental pass.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Whoscored stats are all taken live. I doubt if something is awarded after the game that they go back in and alter it since that would mean re-entering that match and changing the event log.
I think they updated goal for McTominay.

EireRed_GS

Im hoping it all clicks together for Rashford in the coming weeks, like it eventually did for Ronaldo after a while.

Watching Marcus at the moment is quite frustrating to say the least for myself. One minute he does something absolutely brilliant, then the next minute makes a balls of something really simple.

Hes still in the habit of holding the ball way way too long at times too. When we have a player through and the pass is there, its like 1 out 5 times he will play the pass.

He is definitely improving though, i like what i have been seeing the last few games

Davie Moyes

I'm not too sure yet. My concern is he is a streaky scorer. Before the current streak he was out of form/out of best position. Any injury to himself or martial may mean the pressure all reverts back on him.

DoomSlayer

I think Rashford's shooting can become incredible if he continues to get into good positions and have a go under no pressure. The technique is there and whenever I've watched training videos from the England squad, he smashes the ball into the net, but he gets so much precision added to the power so his strikes can potentially be unstoppable.

Just look at his goal tonight - checks back and a rocket into the right corner. I believe he would be scoring like that consistently if our team was settled and had a proper system when it comes to the style of football.

Dve

From me, standing ovations to Rashford for not rolling on the ground after receiving that forehead. He just stood there, not doing anything back. Calm as stone. I just love it.

DoomSlayer

From me, standing ovations to Rashford for not rolling on the ground after receiving that forehead. He just stood there, not doing anything back. Calm as stone. I just love it.
Anyone has footage of the incident? I currently can't watch the game.

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
I'm glad there was no overreaction to that player that went straight for his hamstring too. Naturally annoyed but all good.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
The way he’s able to turn and face defenders is something very few players can do. There’s plenty of fast players out there, but I don’t think many can turn the turbo on like the way he does.

Just like that goal.

RedStarUnited

Again he tries to score rather than square.

His running with the ball has improved a lot though. He is very direct now.

Shimo

Again he tries to score rather than square.

His running with the ball has improved a lot though. He is very direct now.
Surely you are not talking about what lead to the own goal? He tried to pass through to Sancho there.

Adam-Utd

Agreed. Just shows though, you have to hit the floor for the ref to make a decision.

If rashford goes rolling there screaming in pain he gets a straight red. It’s stupid how you have to force the refs hand for them to follow the rules.

that idiot defender had 2 bites at Marcus, but as you say he did really well to stay composed. He’s looking calm and confident which is great

RedStarUnited

Surely you are not talking about what lead to the own goal? He tried to pass through to Sancho there.
Watch it again, he is trying to curl it in. He even looks at the goal just before he kicks the ball.

In general he still had a good performance.

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
For United: 9 goals in 17 games for Marcus in comparison to 13 in 47 last season and 13 in 52 the season before. He's taken off.

Keep in mind his game against Brighton and Partizan he should have had a hattrick each. He's pretty much a hattrick away from meeting his last two seasons record and we're only in November...

Status
Not open for further replies.