5.8 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurton

Next season or not we can easily draw a conclusion he's already a very good player who can get only better. If criticism comes from the salary it's rather silly imo. I mean that would be warranted if he wasn't proving time and time again how good he is to the he's another Welbeck crew and the sort.
Sure you can conclude that he's a very good player and people comparing to Welbeck are just haters, but when he got the contract he wasn't deserving of it. He got the salary of players who had scored upwards to 25 goals a season for several seasons. Why is that silly that he's on such a high wage, would you think its silly that likes of Mata, Lingard, Shaw are on around 150K? We give away silly wages to players prematurely and that is why we struggle to get rid of the underperforming ones. Again he did not deserve the wage that he got that the time he got the contract and he still has a lot to prove. For a start how about he starts scoring consistently against low block teams, that would help the team gain more points.

Kurton

What a shit post. “Rashford’s criticism come from the salary he’s on and for that blah blah blah”.

Right now is what’s important right now, and our top scorer, most dangerous player and easily our best big game player is rightfully on a good salary, he’d get paid even better if we’d be stupid enough to put him on the market.
You can bury your head in the sand and mumble blah blah all you want...it only makes you look stupid. He got criticized for the salary he was on because he did not deserve it at the time he got and that is because we give away silly wages which is a problem when players start underperforming.

He is a big game player alright, but how about scoring against shit teams? You know there are 14 of them shit teams and only 5 of good ones. There is a reason why he and the team struggle against the low block. We'd be really stupid to give even bigger wages than the silly one he's already on. Otherwise, expect the same unrest among players as the end of last season.

You can bury your head in the sand and mumble blah blah all you want...it only makes you look stupid. He got criticized for the salary he was on because he did not deserve it at the time he got and that is because we give away silly wages which is a problem when players start underperforming.

He is a big game player alright, but how about scoring against shit teams? You know there are 14 of them shit teams and only 5 of good ones. There is a reason why he and the team struggle against the low block. We'd be really stupid to give even bigger wages than the silly one he's already on. Otherwise, expect the same unrest among players as the end of last season.
Partizan, Norwich, Brighton, Sheff U, Newcastle. He scores against all sorts of teams.

If your last post was shit, this took it to a new level of horse manure. As I say, the option with Rashford is not to pay him the going rate, because he wouldn't be short of suitors that would.

Since getting the pay rise, Rashford has improved immensely, so your logic is absolutely flawed.

Kurton

Partizan, Norwich, Brighton, Sheff U, Newcastle. He scores against all sorts of teams.

If your last post was shit, this took it to a new level of horse manure. As I say, the option with Rashford is not to pay him the going rate, because he wouldn't be short of suitors that would.

Since getting the pay rise, Rashford has improved immensely, so your logic is absolutely flawed.
It's you who is posting more horse manure. We have played 19 PL games, out of which 13 have been lower teams (not considering Leicester cos they're 2nd). Out of 13 games he has scored in 4 which is a 30% scoring rate. The rest of his 7 PL goals have come from the 6 games and many of them are penalties which is more than 100% scoring rate (not that I'm complaining). FFS get some perspective. And it's funny you cite the mighty Partizan.

The reason he stayed is because no other club is stupid enough to pay silly wages to still yet unproven players. Otherwise, he would have joined another club. Go figure that out. We are truly screwed if we consider the market rate for Rashoford last season was 250K, there are so many flaws in his game still. People like you think like tunnel-visioned. It'll be people like you who will start slagging off and calling him Rashford once he has few crap games, there is no middle ground.

I'm not calling him crap, I'm just stating he did not deserve then and now the wages he's getting. He'll deserve it once he has done is consistently over several seasons.

DBT85

I was bored so rather than comparing just appearances I compared goals/assists and minutes played. We already know he's scored more in less time and while being younger.

Rashford is ahead and will stay ahead if he can keep up his current 1 goal or assist every 100 mins (this seasons avg).

Interestingly Ronaldo also hit 100mins per goal or assist around the same number of minutes (12,000 - 14000).

KennyBurner

It's you who is posting more horse manure. We have played 19 PL games, out of which 13 have been lower teams (not considering Leicester cos they're 2nd). Out of 13 games he has scored in 4 which is a 30% scoring rate. The rest of his 7 PL goals have come from the 6 games and many of them are penalties which is more than 100% scoring rate (not that I'm complaining). FFS get some perspective. And it's funny you cite the mighty Partizan.

The reason he stayed is because no other club is stupid enough to pay silly wages to still yet unproven players. Otherwise, he would have joined another club. Go figure that out. We are truly screwed if we consider the market rate for Rashoford last season was 250K, there are so many flaws in his game still. People like you think like tunnel-visioned. It'll be people like you who will start slagging off and calling him Rashford once he has few crap games, there is no middle ground.

I'm not calling him crap, I'm just stating he did not deserve then and now the wages he's getting. He'll deserve it once he has done is consistently over several seasons.
Rashford is probably going to hold our left flank for the next 4 years if he keeps up this seasons consistency. By that merit he might actually be worth the 250k although I also agree he wasnt worth it at the time we gave him. Also a 30 percent scoring rate against the bottom 14 is an excellent return regarding he isnt the only goalscorer in the team. You said it yourself that he has scored in 13 games so far which is incredible regarding his previous seasons.

ZupZup

Why do you even care how much he is getting paid? What does it matter to you? The club have decided they think he’s worth it. It’s not your money they are spending.

Assuming you have a job, should I have an opinion on how much you get paid and whether you are worth it? Or is it none of my business?

The only thing that should matter to a supporter is whether the players are performing and there can be no doubt he is. He’s having a fantastic season.

Ban

Sure you can conclude that he's a very good player and people comparing to Welbeck are just haters, but when he got the contract he wasn't deserving of it. He got the salary of players who had scored upwards to 25 goals a season for several seasons. Why is that silly that he's on such a high wage, would you think its silly that likes of Mata, Lingard, Shaw are on around 150K? We give away silly wages to players prematurely and that is why we struggle to get rid of the underperforming ones. Again he did not deserve the wage that he got that the time he got the contract and he still has a lot to prove. For a start how about he starts scoring consistently against low block teams, that would help the team gain more points.
What would satisfy you, how would be deserve his salary, to score in every game and against every low block team? It's strange that you talk about haters but then in this season in which he's performing fantastically and scoring playing on the wing you chose to bang about his salary. His salary would be important if we would want to sell him but right now it's not an issue, on the contrary he's proving game after game he deserved it. I'd say you don't rate him that much and you concentrate on his salary way ott.

KennyBurner

Why do you even care how much he is getting paid? What does it matter to you? The club have decided they think he’s worth it. It’s not your money they are spending.

Assuming you have a job, should I have an opinion on how much you get paid and whether you are worth it? Or is it none of my business?

The only thing that should matter to a supporter is whether the players are performing and there can be no doubt he is. He’s having a fantastic season.
These statements are always very interesting because it doesnt take a genius to understand why fans of a club care about how the club allocates its resources. You also make it seem like United never make mistakes when it comes to wage structure, alexis sanchez comes to mind. I for one dont mind now that he is getting 250k due to his recent consistency but to question why we care how much players are getting paid when we dont have an unlimited budget doesn't make sense. Whether or not it is not our money fans still influence the growth of a club and should have some say although very little in how the club is run. We are all stakeholders so our opinions do matter.

ZupZup

These statements are always very interesting because it doesnt take a genius to understand why fans of a club care about how the club allocates its resources. You also make it seem like United never make mistakes when it comes to wage structure, alexis sanchez comes to mind. I for one dont mind now that he is getting 250k due to his recent consistency but to question why we care how much players are getting paid when we dont have an unlimited budget doesn't make sense. Whether or not it is not our money fans still influence the growth of a club and should have some say although very little in how the club is run. We are all stakeholders so our opinions do matter.
You’re a stakeholder by choice. The club did not select you to support them.

The reality is the club will allocate resources as they choose and as fans, we may have opinions but they are basically irrelevant and most of us would do well to appreciate that playing football manager doesn’t make us experts.

Should I care or have an input on how much you get paid in your job? What if I am customer of the company you work for?

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
Surely he's got 15 goals, no? Isn't the 16th goal the one against AZ which was OG?

KennyBurner

You’re a stakeholder by choice. The club did not select you to support them.

The reality is the club will allocate resources as they choose and as fans, we may have opinions but they are basically irrelevant and most of us would do well to appreciate that playing football manager doesn’t make us experts.

Should I care or have an input on how much you get paid in your job? What if I am customer of the company you work for?
Of course I wouldnt want you to care about how much Im getting paid or have an input unless Im a shareholder but my point is its not strange that stakeholders or anyone invested in a business would want to make sure a company is not mismanaging resources especially when that same company have a recent history of being inept. Weve spent close to a billion post SAF on transfers and are still far from where we want to be. Fans questioning why we would give Rashford 250k when he doesnt have the resume to back it is normal. Its looking like a fine decision at the moment which is great. Still its okay to question these decisions even though they carry little to no weight. Me being a stakeholder by choice is why it matters that a business I support is doing well by managing its finances effectively.

DBT85

Got border and added Rooney in.

Rashford still hanging in there.

432JuanMata

What I like most about him lately is he still gets on the scoresheet when not playing the best. 16 goals for the season is a amazing return for December

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Another game, another goal...good habit to have. Well on course to get 20+, even 25+ this year.

KennyBurner

What I like most about him lately is he still gets on the scoresheet when not playing the best. 16 goals for the season is a amazing return for December
This. Not the greatest performance but his determination sealed the game. he will always be a great player with that sort of belief and attitude. Hope he gets the needed rest to prepare for Arsenal.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Got another goal with one of the ugliest finish you'll see, but props to him for making that crazy run this late in the game. He was poor overall, but still managed to score and that's a big positive.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Nice tribute to Hernandez there by the finish.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
That goal though....
First his first touch was bad, then his dribble was bad and then his shot was bad. :)
But overall i love when attackers try to dribble gk. I miss that in today's football.

drdoityourself

Still moments of some poor decision making, but he is making a habit of having a game changing contribution in every game. Such a dangerous player, and at an age where he'll only improve on those moments.

I_live_cement

Cat freak
Finally turning into the top player he always had the potential to be.

Seems like he always has an impact whether he has performed well or not. That's a good sign, imo.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
I was getting quite annoyed with him, didn't seem to have his head up all game but he scored, so

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Thought he wasn't at his best today but ended up with goal. Always good to see him and Martial scoring, they are our main scorers and contributing well.

Raven

Shit game from the lad but if he can keep knocking them in when he's shit, that's a world class talent to have.

MDFC Manager

Glad he got a goal! Hope he can get 20 in the league and possibly even more. Proving me really wrong these last few months.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
61st goal for the club and only 22 years old

Only another 192 goals to go...

ash_86

Not his best game for us but still managed to score. He's getting to the point of playing badly and still contributing for he team.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Quiet for most of the game but clinical when it mattered, even if he tried his best to balls it up :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.