Player Agent: Relatives
Current club:
Manchester United
Contract until: 30.06.2023
Contract option: Club option 1 year
Date of last contract extension: Jul 1, 2019
Outfitter: Nike​

Renegade

This season needs to be his Ronaldo 06/07 season in terms of importance.

Not comparing him to Ronaldo before I’m attacked. I’m talking responsibility within the team.

I feel like he shows something in training regularly that must make the management team see something special. I hope it clicks and all comes together for him this year. Our season will depend on him scoring regularly and putting in match winning performances.

Stacks

This season needs to be his Ronaldo 06/07 season in terms of importance.

Not comparing him to Ronaldo before I’m attacked. I’m talking responsibility within the team.

I feel like he shows something in training regularly that must make the management team see something special. I hope it clicks and all comes together for him this year. Our season will depend on him scoring regularly and putting in match winning performances.
Consider yourself attacked.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Big season for him. I track him at about 23 goals this season in all comps, then the next one, think he could become a 40 goal player.

I just want us to have a good team first and foremost to provide a proper foundation for our forwards and give them the best chance of reaching their potential. Rashford is arguably, after Mbappé, the best young striker in the world. Certainly between him and Jovic I’d say, and he has an amazing toolbox to work with. Rest is up to him and the coaches.

Biggest season of his career. He's got his huge new contract and now it's time to step up and show he's worth it. He's been good in patches but there's a lot of work to do, to either prove he can be a true striker or adapt to a wide forward position. It's the year that will tell us if he's really going to make it here.

Jacob

Hope his brain grows during the preseason. Need better decision-making and composure.

Clas Sified

It's that small patch of form he had when Ole first joined that gives me hope. Absolutely unplayable he was. If he can sustain that for a whole season, he'll be more than deserving of that contract imo

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
Just saw rashford's press conference. He looks very buff now. Like an American football player. a free safety with an F1 drivers neck.

Hephaestus

Do F1 drivers have skinny necks? Would have thought they’d have to be quite strong with all the g-forces pulling on their helmets.
Yeah, F1 drivers have insanely strong necks, Fernando Alonso used to crack walnuts with his.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
Do F1 drivers have skinny necks? Would have thought they’d have to be quite strong with all the g-forces pulling on their helmets.
I think there's extremely limited space for lateral movement in those cockpits. And they're probably designed to reduce load on the neck as well.

deafepl

I think he improved his left foot, let's see how he get on with his weak foot next season.

Dazzmondo

Great finish, didn't look at his best apart from that but we need a big season from him. His movement is great and he's a very well-rounded striker but he really needs to improve his finishing and composure in front of goal. He has everything else to be a top centre forward. I think people do lose sight of just how excellent Rashford actually is for his age though (including me at times). It's not normal for a player this young to be scoring goals and assists so consistently. I'm hoping this is the season where he really kicks on and gets to at least 13 league goals because I'm pretty sure Lukaku is going and despite him being generally poor we're still losing a natural goalscorer and with that most likely a number of goals

w1thout

He played really far from goal sometimes, leaving a big void up the field. I don't like it, he shouldn't come so deep.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
He played really far from goal sometimes, leaving a big void up the field. I don't like it, he shouldn't come so deep.
It will be the case all season. It was something Ole said it last season and Rashford said it in last press conference. It won't be rigid formation where only 1 will be striker, Rashford, Martial and whoever plays will all change positions.

robinamicrowave

Wanted to be bran, ended up being littlefinger
Supports
Man City
Do hope he's able to kick on this season. Think he knows this is gonna be a defining one.

adamwest

Looking sharp as. With James up front as well there's pace to burnnn

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
He had good game, hard for defenders to handle him. He has pace, can dribble, good first touch and can shoot from distance.

AshRK

Good to see him scoring goals but he needs to be consistent. I think with better understanding of game and a bit more maturity he would easily reach 20+ goals in all competition.

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
Good to see him scoring goals but he needs to be consistent. I think with better understanding of game and a bit more maturity he would easily reach 20+ goals in all competition.
Think he’s pretty capable of this with the right support cast.

Once again really impressed with his overall play, if James scored that chance it would be a well credited assist as well.

Last edited:

AshRK

Think he’s pretty capable of this with the right support cast.
The issue with Rashford is his good games can be good but his bad games are really bad. This is why I said he needs to take advantage of moments by making the right decisions. I like Martial but I feel Rashford has a higher ceiling. I think Ole could be his perfect mentor.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
People just need to be patient with him. Only 21. Not every player is fully developed as a striker in their early 20's, but he keeps progressing which is all you can ask. Its transition years, but I have no doubt that he'll be a key player for us for years. 20+ goals in all competitions this year IMO, but even if he doesnt, not a disaster. Took Van Persie til he was like 25 or 26 to become a regular scorer.

LLMU

He is deadly around the box so far. His two goals in the tour showed he is capable of becoming a truly good poacher. His problem currently is rushing into shots sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.