Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Was the worst I’ve seen him play in a long long time, was totally rubbish I thought. That said, the mitigation is clear, and I have no concerns over him at all.

Man Utd 3:0 Sheffield Utd

el3mel

Even though he was a bit rusty he ended up assisting 2 goals. Brilliant player and became very efficient even when not on full form.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Brilliant passing today, finishing was off but that'll come. Overall performance was very good still. Great to have him back.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
His finishing was poor but his passing has improved a lot. Not just assist, he played few very good passes through to wings.

2 assists, should have scored at least 1 goal. Overall he had good game.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
His finishing was rubbish but everything else about his game today was fantastic.

ThinkTank@Cafe

He changed his style. Have a gut feeling, Marcus is on the verge of breakthrough in terms of quality. His performance today was not based on his speed, but decision making and team play. Two assists.

DoomSlayer

26 goal contributions in 29 starts. Rashford indeed. And some people were trying to have a go at him again in the match thread. :houllier:

Raw

Could have very easily had 2 goals and 2 assists today. He did well and I expect he'll be putting those chances away again soon.

el3mel

That's the thing about top players. They can have a rough game and still produce the goods
That's what I absolutely like him this season. He has finally become a very efficient player regardless of his performance in a match.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Nice assists. Especially the 2nd.

His general understanding and link-up play with Martial is awesome.

AneRu

H
He changed his style. Have a gut feeling, Marcus is on the verge of breakthrough in terms of quality. His performance today was not based on his speed, but decision making and team play. Two assists.
He has already had that breakthrough season, he is now comfortably one of the league's best best players. It's just now a matter of consolidating by having another couple of great seasons or improving on this one. Wasn't at his best today but still came up with two assists and should have scored.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Yeah, he looked more like a playmaker.

flappyjay

He is getting better and better. Missed sitters still happy he got in good positions. Two assits today, played his part.

Irwin99

Not so good with his finishing today but his overall play was really good. Loved the pass for his second assist.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
Really good overall wide forward performance would have loved a goal too but everything else was there. So excited to see him Martial, Bruno, Greenwood and Pogba link up again!

edcunited1878

His overall contribution today was fantastic and made good decisions, aside from not scoring from clear cut goal scoring opportunities. He's gotta make those ruthless finishes to continue his ascension as a top player.

Skills

Snitch
He's a bit on the periphery now with Bruno in the team (especially when Pogba's on the pitch). Will have to adapt, but should mean he's getting more easy chances in the final 3rd.

El Zoido

This was a bad game by his standards and he still got two assists. He already looks better than he did against Spurs and I'm sure will continue to build back up to the level before his injury.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
He had a decent game, I think his passing is getting a bit overblown since his first assist was just a jesus-take-the-wheel kind of pass and the second was pretty basic but he's getting himself into game shape and is still looking dangerous most times he's on the ball.

His positioning is still very good, with his always suspect finishing but I think rust has a lot to do with it. Still would have liked to see him score at least the Martial pass because that was laid on a platter no matter how rusty you might be.

edit: I did not see the second assist well, I thought it was just a simple pass on the left of the defense but he actually threaded that one, very nice assist.

Last edited:

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Really could have done with him getting a goal today in what was an easy game. Sooner that goal comes the better, and we will need him in goalscoring form for the rest of the season.

Alemar

2 assists is a very good output, but a player of his calibre simply must hit an empty net from 5 meters.

fps

Two assists, good interplay, dangerous, got in good positions, very good. Missed a couple of chances luckily it was a game where this wasn’t too important.

Santoryo

ripping the reward
Still rusty in his finishing but made 2 assists. Good game. He's getting his sharpness back progressively.

Status
Not open for further replies.