5.8 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikRuud

Seems to me his overall play has really improved. Just needs to get his shooting boots on and get that 20th Goal of the season.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself

Still having an amazing season, all this talk about "potential" is nonsense. He's the real deal. Also some dullard will talk about penalties, but most of them he has won it himself s that's fair enough.

Mickson

It's funny seeing his good stats here in his thread and then seeing his very low rating. He was good yesterday, obviously should've scored but he seem to have developed his all-round game. Goals will come, probably against Norwich...

jamesjimmybyrondean

He's playing like he's old and past his peak. I'm quite worried. Especially knowing he just came back from an injury much earlier than expected

SATA

What happened to him? It’s like he lost all of his football ability after the long layoff. Another terrible mishit shot right at the end when Pogba found him again

-Supreme-

He needed to make more runs, it was annoying seeing him stood still and asking for the ball when he came on with fresher legs

Jordan_mufc

He's playing like he's old and past his peak. I'm quite worried. Especially knowing he just came back from an injury much earlier than expected
Pretty sure he didn't come back from injury early.

Been out for close to 6 months, going to take more than a few games to get up to scratch. Similarly to Kane.

OldTrevil

He wasn'g great, but not awful either. A clear threat for the pass or shot whenever he was on the ball, just made some rushed and wrong decisions. He needs game time to get back the sharpness and confidence, a goal will do wonders.

KennyBurner

i dont think he is out of form at all. He does much better when we are counter attacking and so far we have been the possessive side since the restart. He just needs a few games to get adjusted to playing against low blocks and he should be just fine.

Ive noticed he has started picking out more overlapping runs with passes. Thats great development.

ShinjiNinja26

Such a shame he suffered that back injury as he was in the form of his life before. Since his return he’s looked off the pace, which can be expected after such a lay off. He’s doing the basics fine just needs to find his shooting boots again. Getting that next goal in so important as i think it’s all he needs to get his confidence back.

LJJT

Looking shocking since injury/Covid. He needs a goal to settle him down but put good effort in. I am a bit concerned about his play since return but Confident more games and a goal will sort him out

laughtersassassin

Has been completely off it since he can back for the most part. Good assists last game but still not himself.

Need him to kick in to gear from Tuesday.

Dante

Average bang
He's got into his own head, because he knows the whole country has its eyes on him right now.

It's nerves. He'll get over it after his first goal.

Conversely, I think his passing has probably improved since lockdown. Swings and roundabouts. He'll boss it once it all comes together at the same time.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
If I'm not mistaken he has barely been able to train in the last six months, so it's totally normal that he needs time to comeback to a good level.

cyberman

Hes been away from the game for far too long. We may not see the best of him until the EL campaign

red woppit

Supports
Northampton Town
I think I remember a poster saying that the type of back injury he suffered can take many months to completely disappear, which seems to be the case, although the actual injury may have healed, the mechanics of his back will not allow him 100% mobility, and he may not have got his confidence back fully (no pun intended). He was certainly in prime form before his injury, we probably need to give him a bit of leeway and let him naturally gain his form and confidence.

Raven

He just needs time to play himself into form, he's still providing for Martial whose in excellent form so it's not an issue for now. He's been out for a long time and not a lot of players come back in such great form as Pogba has.

Falcow

He needed to make more runs, it was annoying seeing him stood still and asking for the ball when he came on with fresher legs
Fully agree with you and it really irritates me about him. He needs to be more humble and hard working at times. At times he plays thinking he is ZZ. Just give it your all 100% of the time.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
He obviously just needs a fresh haircut. He'll get back to his old self once he stops looking like a homeless man.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Rashford's looked a little shy since he came back. There were plenty of times today when he got into that inside channel where he could've shot and didn't. Think he needs a goal to settle himself.

Zoo

Hopefully those extra minutes will help him on his way back to finding form.

bondsname

It's definitely not the Rashford we are used to. Since his return he has preferred to be more of a playmaker. Either he still feel uncomfortable in his back, or it's a mental issue which are likely to happen after an injury, or just slowly getting back to form.

I think it will do him good tbh. It might be frustrating for a while but he will eventually return to his pre injury form. If he is indeed playing differently because of fears of re-injuring himself, adopting a new play style can be good for his career, he can be the speedy Rashford that scores the goals and a more technical Rashford that provides the assists.

Andersons Dietician

Just not quite at the races yet. He was pretty anonaymous when he first came on but in both recent games he’s been generally quite poor but then had a moment when he’s done something good.
If he can find his form and Martial keeps his current form then we’ll be good.

RooneyLegend

Let's look at the positives. His passing is coming along nicely and he's developing a great relationship with Martial. The boy looks hell bent on improving and he's already a devastating player on the break. What he does when play slows down is still a question mark but I'm sure he'll figure it out. He's the type of guy that eventually does. He's come to far for us to keep doubting him.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Think hes just finding his feet again and will take a bit. Was a serious injury after all but he's still been good, just a bit quiet and shooting boots not quite on (normally has an excellent shot). Will be fine though, on the end of chances every game and creating for others, just not quite coming off for him.

RedCurry

Saw that. It could be instructions. You can’t exactly try to get in behind when the opposition is parked inside their own box.

Mr Smith

Give him time, he's always a player who's required match rhythm. Once he gets a goal he'll grow in confidence, just needs to play his way back into form.

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
He is extremely rusty which is normal but I think his passing and vision is at the best it's ever been. He's looking up a lot more, playing people in, assisting more which is great to see.

He was trying to play Shaw in behind a few times today, assisted Martial a few times last weekend, so this side of his game is looking very sharp.

He'll be back to his old self soon enough. I'm happy he's just back, his injury was very serious.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.