4.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inception

In the last minute when we pass the ball over to him to crossed, and he just dilly dally around with the ball instead of crossing it. This just sums him up.

the_cliff

Its not being given a pass, but the guy genuinely needs help to get out of the rut. Who knows if it'll happen here even. But he is way better than this and this is his confidence being completely shot. Its painfully clear to see. Confidence can make or break a career, but I have no doubt that he'll eventually find his form again.
I usually agree with most of your posts but I don't think Rashford in his 'prime' is good enough for United either. Better to get rid, especially at 200k a week.
Compare his technique and ability to someone like Raphinha for example, it's night and day.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I really don’t get what’s happened to him, anyone can lose their form but he doesn’t look interested.

Bobade

Its not being given a pass, but the guy genuinely needs help to get out of the rut. Who knows if it'll happen here even. But he is way better than this and this is his confidence being completely shot. Its painfully clear to see. Confidence can make or break a career, but I have no doubt that he'll eventually find his form again.

Well, he can get that help elsewhere. He's been given chance after chance at this club. We are meant to be an elite football club, not a charity case for players who can't even be arsed.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
If he hits one more pass into a defender’s shins I’m going to stab my own eyes out.

You can tell his confidence is shot. He’d rather pass to Matic at the end than cross it himself.
Yep. He was terrified to put in the cross. He needs to rebuild himself mentally. Whether that happens here or elsewhere, who knows... But it's 100% confidence IMO.

Shark

@NotShark
Sell him to Newcastle. Replace him with anyone that can play football, cause he can't anymore.

Born2Lose

Fills me with dread anytime they talk about him warming up from subs bench. It's like going a man down. I knew the level would drop the minute he stepped on the pitch.

Rangnick needs a slap for actually playing him too.

izec

I really don’t get what’s happened to him, anyone can lose their form but he doesn’t look interested.
Some injuries slowed him down + off the pitch interests (politics, modelling, some non-football projects, fame etc). Quite easy to not bother really. He is only here at this point because it helps his brand and he obviously gets a lot of money. I bet he would love to retire if the two werent connected, but has to keep going.

InspiRED

Supports
Outraged snowflakes
He's had chances others of similar talent/potential could only dream of. Enough's enough. Sell him and let someone else deal with his PR team and messiah complex.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Remember those first months of 19/20 season when he was absolutely amazing? What happened, Marcus?

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Honestly, the ‘MBE’ in the title should be removed. That shouldn’t matter vis à vis output on the pitch.

The Kag

I can't recall a single positive contribution he made. Well, other than acting as the 12th man for Atletico. He was so poor, that it almost looked intentional. Whatever confidence he had left has gone into hiding. Elanga didn't pull up trees in the first half, but there's a reason that a newly promoted player is ahead of Marcus Rashford in a Champions League quarterfinal. The latter's form doesn't even warrant him a spot on the bench at the moment.

Irwin99

Something's very wrong. Looks like he just doesn't like football at all. Abysmal cameo when we needed a game changer and also, Elanga shouldn't really be starting these games really, but he has to because there's almost no one else with pace. That spot should be Rashford's with Elanga coming on but it's the other way round.

izec

Personal issues I reckon
Not buying it. Just like people that said he broke up with his long time girlfriend or whatever and they are still together. Shit happens to everyone. Personal issues that persist over a year and they haven’t come out yet? I think it has more to do that his focus is just not on football currently, lack of interest and interest on other things.

Status
Not open for further replies.