4.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dorris

This lads a disgrace. Cannot wait to him shipped out this summer.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
He’s obviously in a bad place mentally but it really seems like he’s physically so much worse than he was before that injury last year. Does anyone know if he fecked up his back long-term?

Valencia Shin Crosses

I fecking hate him and I hate any fan that still makes excuses for him. It's a joke how much tolerance our club gives to former academy players. Lazy cnut.

It's one thing to be terrible as a footballer. It's a whole different thing to not even bother trying for your apparently "beloved boyhood club". feck him

Lewnited

He's somehow managing to cut through my apathy and trigger anger I didn't even realise I had left for this season. Genuinely want him out of the club before anyone else.

Eddy_JukeZ

Ole might have ruined him by constantly playing him with his niggling back problems.

RedDevilCanuck

Quite dreamy - blue eyes, blond hair, tanned skin
Loan to Barca for a package deal for De Jong.

If he fails there then a sale to Newcastle or everton.

Ollie Derbyshire

Such a shame how bad he’s become, one season with Ten Haag to try and find some form then we need to let him go. Have to stop holding onto underperforming players for too long.

M Bison

Supports
York City
I just can’t believe he’s still getting a game, not only does he not do anything but he doesn’t even try.

It’s bizarre that he’s even in the match day squad.

Baxter

Such a shame how bad he’s become, one season with Ten Haag to try and find some form then we need to let him go. Have to stop holding onto underperforming players for too long.
I’d agree with this. Give him a fresh start and see if there’s any improvement. Can’t offer the next contract. More of the same next year and move him on. I think he’s physically gone, though. There no explosiveness anymore.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
So did he string 5 passes together ? Last i count was 2 passes.

Tbf I only watched the first half.

Castia

Has there ever been a bigger drop off in ability? I mean Alexis soon went to shit and Rooney in his latter years declined immensely but Rashford has gone from a solid first team player and England international to absolute dog shite in the midst of his career, this has been ongoing for almost 2 years now.

I think he will leave in the summer, the club need to make a statement and in all honesty I think he’s unhappy at United and will want a fresh challenge especially in a World Cup year.

Gordon S

Is he done already? 24 years old and plays like a 50 year old.
That 18 year old version we had was feckin electric

Sylar

Ole might have ruined him by constantly playing him with his niggling back problems.
Part of me thinks this. It was a worry at the time why we didn't just let him recover

But surely thats no excuse for just jogging all the time. If he can't run cos he's hurting then he's useless for us

OL29

He’s obviously in a bad place mentally but it really seems like he’s physically so much worse than he was before that injury last year. Does anyone know if he fecked up his back long-term?
What source do people have for this? I’ve seen it used repeatedly to excuse his form but I’ve not seen it reported by any reputable source. He seems to be the only player that is given the benefit of the doubt in this regard.

InspiRED

Supports
Outraged snowflakes
Has there ever been a bigger drop off in ability? I mean Alexis soon went to shit and Rooney in his latter years declined immensely but Rashford has gone from a solid first team player and England international to absolute dog shite in the midst of his career, this has been ongoing for almost 2 years now.

I think he will leave in the summer, the club need to make a statement and in all honesty I think he’s unhappy at United and will want a fresh challenge especially in a World Cup year.
Dele Alli?

OmarUnited4ever

a 37 yo Ronaldo was running like a mad dog all game, Rashford has no excuses for his lack of effort

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Just feck off at this point, ask the manager for a bit of rest if you can't fecking put the minimum effort in.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Tuned in just before the goals, was shocked when he was subbed off….I had no idea he was on

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
It’s sad watching him play these days, he used to be electric whenever he got the ball. I thought Rooney aged poorly but then this lad looks like he’s already a league level below PL quality.

Ollie Derbyshire

Need to somehow get him into a team structure that lets him get back to using his pace and directness. Not sure can to be honest cause he needs to be playing for a counter attacking team and that’s not what we’re going to be I don’t think.

VinzentFTW

Supports
Liverpool
Excuses needs to stop. He is horrible and unprofessional as a fotballer. Sell him to Newcastle imo in the summer. Doesnt deserve one more year in the shirt at all.

Born2Lose

He's been pathetic all season, statistically in the worst 10% of players in the entire league. The real crime is how he's still getting minutes. Standards start at the board and the management. Sooner RR's not controlling the team the better.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
People used to argue he got two years on Martial so the sky is the limit. Now it’s looking like how much deeper he can bury himself into absolute shitdom and the two are having a shit off between eachother: can he become worse than martial in two years time?

Valencia Shin Crosses

Need to somehow get him into a team structure that lets him get back to using his pace and directness. Not sure can to be honest cause he needs to be playing for a counter attacking team and that’s not what we’re going to be I don’t think.
No we need to ship him to whoever willl take him. Stop giving him outs. He's shit and worse, he's the laziest player we have.

Red Rash

Really can't understand what has happened to him. Lost all his ability and doesn't even put any effort in. Shouldn't have come out for the second half. I don't see why Ralf continues to use him when has offered nothing for the last 6 months. Try Garnacho, Shoretire or Hannibal instead

Valencia Shin Crosses

People used to argue he got two years on Martial so the sky is the limit. Now it’s looking like how much deeper he can bury himself into absolute shitdom and the two are having a shit off between eachother: can he become worse than martial in two years time?
He's much worse than Martial ever was and Martial was hated for years yet this cnut still has defenders it's shocking

Status
Not open for further replies.