4.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

M16Red

Rash looks like a son of Malcolm X and a 90's West Coast rapper.
Yes, because 90s west coast rapper's like 2Pac or Easy-E would wear glasses for fashion...

Hearsay on the Malcolm X comment.

romufc

I can imagine Rashford coming into training on the first day and ask for a transfer request.

ETH will have that first session planned to the minute, its not going to be vibes session, its going to be hard work.

I cannot see Rashford buying into a difficult training regime.

VinzentFTW

Supports
Liverpool
There are a lot of indications that he is one of the main guys behind all the shit happening, but yet most fans are blind about it. He should definitely be sold if this is the case as there is no coming back from this.

Last edited:

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Never been the same player since his back
Injury. Im wondering has that now changed the type of player he could have become

JeffFromHK

I don't think his extremely long bad form (1.5 years) is related to his injury of any sort at all. This is just a PR gimmick to preserve his reputation and value.

His athleticism has not diminished much this year (which should be the case if his bad performance is related to his injury). This is his mentality and decision making that makes him so bad to watch this year. A back injury doesn't make you do those stupid 1v3 dribbles.

I am 100% on the sell-him side. Something in his mind has obviously rotten and I don't think he wants to focus on football and improve himself anymore. He has also seemingly lost his humbleness.

Vapor trail

Don't think Rashford is the one who would critique Maguire to the tabloids. Have a feeling it might be a player who is in the defence or the midfield / a substitute. Id imagine that an attacker would be less concerned from the poor form of a defender, the positions don't have much correlation.

-Supreme-

Instagram shot last year when he went on holiday after the England duties, came back with a delayed surgery and missed the start of the season

Last edited:

17Larsson

Not a malefactor just a lagomorph
That is some title.

He must be like Garth Marenghi at this stage in that he's written more books than he's read.
Well I assume he didn't actually write them though

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
Why is this thread bumped everyday ? My bp shoots up every time im reminded of this knob around here. Everytime i log in some rashford thread is on the front page.

Whats worse is some fans are even now falling for his pr tricks and making excuses. Is there any way to put an entire thread on ignore ? like it never existed.

stw2022

Why is this thread bumped everyday ? My bp shoots up every time im reminded of this knob around here. Everytime i log in some rashford thread is on the front page.

Whats worse is some fans are even now falling for his pr tricks and making excuses. Is there any way to put an entire thread on ignore ? like it never existed.
This humble lad is clearly injured. If you think the murals, his down-tools performances, the PR, press leaks and the fact he’s been cleared for top level elite competition for months then…. well you’re obsessed. Or something.

mu4c_20le

Manchester United forward Marcus Rashford has some additional training planned in the United States this summer to ensure he is in the best possible condition for the start of pre-season.

Rashford missed the start of the most recent campaign after having shoulder surgery he put off until after Euro 2020.

However, he never really picked up the pace of the season and ended up being left out of the United team by Ralf Rangnick and also losing his England place.

The 24-year-old wants to hit the ground running under new United boss Erik Ten Hag and intends to be in the best shape possible when training resumes on 27 June.

Last edited:

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
Quite possibly. Thanks for this too, Ole.
Yeah sure Ole's at fault but when he had his best seasons ever everyone were lavishing praise about Ole's man management.
Back injury, mental issues, pr bs, girlfriend issues,... Everyone's at fault except Rashford himself

MDFC Manager

Yeah sure Ole's at fault but when he had his best seasons ever everyone were lavishing praise about Ole's man management.
Back injury, mental issues, pr bs, girlfriend issues,... Everyone's at fault except Rashford himself
Rashford is at fault, ole is the bigger culprit because he pandered to his "Rashy"

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Started his positive PR campaign already it seems. Why can't he just do his talking on the pitch for once?

Can't wait to see him strolling around the pitch looking away with the fairies under ETH :lol:

Ducker came out with the same BS yesterday.

Not at all coincidentally, Stone and Ducker were also the journalists who came out with the straight PR releases about how mistreated he was by big bad Ole, how he was doing 12hr days at Carrington etc. earlier this year.

They were also the ones the year before, along with Henry Winter, who he gave hourly updates to on whichever knock was currently the most convenient to roll with after he got a bit of criticism.

One of the biggest snakes to ever play for us. Any proper club or manager would have ended this a long time ago.

While Googling the Stone PR release, I saw Jason Burt published an almost identical one on the same day as the other two. These paragraphs were interesting, given current events and the new coaching staff:

The accusation by Steve McClaren, the former England manager and United assistant, that Rashford has an “attitude problem” is not only ill-informed but insulting. It would be difficult to find a player who cares as much as Rashford. If anything Rashford cares too much and has, on occasions, taken on too much responsibility and sacrificed himself for United.
There is a danger here – the danger that one of the finest talents England has produced will not go on to fulfil his potential, or even may have to leave United to do so. The club has to be careful with a player who is so desperate to improve and learn that he has put himself through triple training sessions, spends up to 12 hours a day at the Carrington training ground and quizzes Cristiano Ronaldo on not just what he eats but also on what specifically his muscle mass was at Rashford’s age.
:lol:

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss

Manchester United forward Marcus Rashford has some additional training planned in the United States this summer to ensure he is in the best possible condition for the start of pre-season.

Rashford missed the start of the most recent campaign after having shoulder surgery he put off until after Euro 2020.

However, he never really picked up the pace of the season and ended up being left out of the United team by Ralf Rangnick and also losing his England place.

The 24-year-old wants to hit the ground running under new United boss Erik Ten Hag and intends to be in the best shape possible when training resumes on 27 June.
Doesn’t sound like a player who doesn’t care and isn’t trying to me. Sorry haters.

Frank Grimes

Doesn’t sound like a player who doesn’t care and isn’t trying to me. Sorry haters.
Good thing for us we have these things called football matches to assess players effort and performance. No amount of spin can convince the supporters what their own eyes showed last season was wrong. Disgraceful effort from Rashford.

Telsim

Ahh yes, here we go. Right on cue. Trains 12 hours a day, still shit when he sets foot on the pitch. Impressive that. Now it's additional training sessions for the new manager.

Whatever, man. I'm so over the media circlejerk around him I don't even care. I will defer to Ten Hag's judgement.

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
That is some title.

He must be like Garth Marenghi at this stage in that he's written more books than he's read.
Well I assume he didn't actually write them though
Disgusting none sense comment. How do you know how much Marcus reads? What gives that impression? Implying that he is somehow thick or stupid doesn’t equate to poor form. It does make you seem ignorant though.
It’s well publicised that Marcus collaborated on the book with Carl Anka of The Athletic. I don’t see what the relevance of that is either.

Kaos

It’s encouraging reading the replies and seeing that fans are finally starting to see through the PR bullshit.

He can brief these usual journos as much as he likes, but Ten Hag won’t accept his performances if he continues where he left off last season. No amount of PR will save him then.

Strootman's Finger

His form may return, but I will never forget his attitude. Sell him, release him, who cares, I just don't want to see him in a United shirt again.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Disgusting none sense comment. How do you know how much Marcus reads? What gives that impression? Implying that he is somehow thick or stupid doesn’t equate to poor form. It does make you seem ignorant though.
It’s well publicised that Marcus collaborated on the book with Carl Anka of The Athletic. I don’t see what the relevance of that is either.
He seems thick as shit. Always had given me that vibe.

Now, his handlers on the other hand…

the hea

No wonder he has no energy left for games if he is training for 12 hours a day. Not even world class endurance athletes can cope with anything close to that.

Forevergiggs1

Supports
United
If he cared he would of put the effort in last season instead of stealing his wage. Supporters can forgive many things. Downing tools isn't one of them. He can feck right off along with Lingard, Pogba and Martial. The 4 of them are everything that's wrong with our club. Can't wait to see the back of all of them.

Roane

No wonder he has no energy left for games if he is training for 12 hours a day. Not even world class endurance athletes can cope with anything close to that.
The following report more likely to be true:

Sources have told ESPN that senior figures at United attempted to persuade Rashford to sideline his off-field commitments to focus on regaining his form and fitness, but the player instead chose to continue to combine both.

Status
Not open for further replies.