4.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jibbs

The 3 rotten apples in United dressing room are... Pogba, Maguire and Rashford. I wouldn't think twice before selling all of the in Jan.
This guy can never become a top player.

VanDeBank

Ma’am
And then run straight into player number 4?

I hope he starts performing again, and that a new manager will sort him out.
Yep. Still there's a certain level of ability associated with dribbling past 3 people that no one in our squad possesses and very few players in the world. Can't remember the last time I saw Martial do it. 2 years ago?

I agree he needs a better coach, and not play regardless of form or effort, which should come with the new manager.

I get that some people don't rate him that much, but wanting to sell one of our most prolific goal scorers that's also from the academy is absolutely mental.
Imagine if we sold Nicky Butt because he's not quite Scholes Keane tier and doesn't (or shouldn't) start every game. It's insane.

M16Red

Would never sell Rashford.

Asking inverted forwards to do the defensive work when a poacher is doing shit all is exceptionally funny.

Thats like Salah and Mane at Rb and LB whilst having Firmino by himself in the box :lol:

Crazy stuff. Now we need traditional wingers haha.
Actually noticed this watching Liverpool

2019-20 Season

Mane - 50 tackles | 35 tackles won, def 3rd = 13, mid = 23, att = 14
Rashford - 12 tackles | 6 tackles won, def 3rd = 1, mid = 7, att = 4

Same amount of games, 1 off for Rashford.

Just this season
Salah - 6 tackles | 3 won.
Mane - 11 tackles | 4 won

UncleBob

Yep. Still there's a certain level of ability associated with dribbling past 3 people that no one in our squad possesses and very few players in the world. Can't remember the last time I saw Martial do it. 2 years ago?

I agree he needs a better coach, and not play regardless of form or effort, which should come with the new manager.

I get that some people don't rate him that much, but wanting to sell one of our most prolific goal scorers that's also from the academy is absolutely mental.
Imagine if we sold Nicky Butt because he's not quite Scholes Keane tier and doesn't (or shouldn't) start every game. It's insane.
Given his performances and overall work ethic, i must admit that i don't really share the enthusiasm...Ooooh, he went past 3 players and then completely cocked it up, ooh he runs into blind alleys with the ball and ignores teammates, but he got skills, great.

I can't recall saying we should sell him, but he's quickly turning into David Bellion.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
Personally I think he'll benefit the least from changing/upgrading manager and coaching staff. I see him as an extreme example of "moments" player, which is good because he can come up with a brilliant move despite having a shite game. But I don't rate his overall game very high.
That doesn't mean he won't benefit from changing the system, just not a lot like some players in our squad.

VanDeBank

Ma’am
Given his performances and overall work ethic, i must admit that i don't really share the enthusiasm...Ooooh, he went past 3 players and then completely cocked it up, ooh he runs into blind alleys with the ball and ignores teammates, but he got skills, great.

I can't recall saying we should sell him, but he's quickly turning into David Bellion.
Let's stop pretending all he does is ignore teammates when he's scored loads and loads of goals for us.

Funny you mention work ethic when you rate Martial over Rashford when the former looks like he can't be arsed for almost 2 years now. Even his motm performance against City had very little to do with hard work and more with his good hold up play.

Rashford has looked lethal more than once this season and did a hell of a lot more than scoring a deflected goal. The same was true last season.

Frank White

Let's stop pretending all he does is ignore teammates when he's scored loads and loads of goals for us.

Funny you mention work ethic when you rate Martial over Rashford when the former looks like he can't be arsed for almost 2 years now. Even his motm performance against City had very little to do with hard work and more with his good hold up play.

Rashford has looked lethal more than once this season and did a hell of a lot more than scoring a deflected goal. The same was true last season.
Genuinely wasting your time with Bobby when it comes to anything Rashford/Greenwood related the bloke really doesn't like either one for some reason.

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
Actually noticed this watching Liverpool

2019-20 Season

Mane - 50 tackles | 35 tackles won, def 3rd = 13, mid = 23, att = 14
Rashford - 12 tackles | 6 tackles won, def 3rd = 1, mid = 7, att = 4

Same amount of games, 1 off for Rashford.

Just this season
Salah - 6 tackles | 3 won.
Mane - 11 tackles | 4 won
They both work hard.
Everyone knows about Mane's workrate, but Salah's goes a little under the radar. He's obviously positioned very highly and doesn't drop as deep as Mane in this regard, but he does do a lot of pressing high up the pitch.

UncleBob

You seem rather obsessed, not sure why you're bringing up a match 8 months ago, and i rate neither players these days.

Rashford has been shit so far, sadly.

Oranges038

Rashford is just another one like Shaw, that picks and chooses when he wants to turn up. He spent most of the first half Saturday strolling around, should have been hooked after 20 mins, although there were plenty of others that could have been too.

He spends a lot of his time off the ball as if he's just wandering round the local park where there's a game on and he's walked right into the middle of it and hasn't a clue what's going on.

Frank White

Not Rashford, Greenwood, Martial, Bruno, AWB.

He's a troll.
Not sure if he's a troll but he's very quick to critic certain players. Saw him in another thread calling Mason a silly boy for catching covid...... He definitely has a hatred towards Rashford and Greenwood for some reason.

VanDeBank

Ma’am
Not sure if he's a troll but he's very quick to critic certain players. Saw him in another thread calling Mason a silly boy for catching covid...... He definitely has a hatred towards Rashford and Greenwood for some reason.
Couldn't find a single positive post in the performances threads and the posts I did see came down to just calling X player shit.

So to answer your question on which player he rates, it's probably Matip.

Frank White

Couldn't find a single positive post in the performances threads and the posts I did see came down to just calling X player shit.

So to answer your question on which player he rates, it's probably Matip.
Tbf at this moment in time I'm personally finding it hard to praise anyone but would still like to know the answer.

UncleBob

Not Rashford, Greenwood, Martial, Bruno, AWB.

He's a troll.
I rate Greenwood and Bruno, they're just overrated in here. Hardly a surprise that i was unhappy with Bruno's performance against Watford either, which is what you're quoting me from.

Highlighting that i don't rate Bissaka :lol: who actually rates him

Villarreal 0:2 Man Utd

InspiRED

Supports
Outraged snowflakes
Big part of what made the difference in the second half. Decision making on point. Quality.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
His movement was very good and gives us options, this was much better. Martial to the bench vs Chelsea.

Swiss_Red89

I was happy to see him on the bench. Hoped it'll spur him on and it seemed to be the case.

Finally showed a bit of passion again in his defensiv work. The runs in behind were also there as usual. Good decision making for the second goal.

Think he deserves the start vs Chelsea after this.

The United

Should have scored of at least attempted at the target with that Bruno's pass.

His touch was off tonight.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
So much potential in a front 3 of Rashford, Ronaldo and Sancho. His runs in behind made an instant difference today.

Ixion

Always look more threatening getting in behind when he plays. Good time to bring him on when they were tiring a bit.

Idxomer

Alway better against tired legs, a bit similar to the games against WHU and Leipzig last season when he and Bruno were rested.

Lentwood

Coming on as an impact sub massively suits his game in my opinion.

He struggles badly against low blocks and high-presses due to his lack of finesse at times, but when games open up, his direct running and pace are massive assets

united for life

The problem with Marcus is his consistency. But again, that is the whole team’s problem. He, nonetheless, needs to show more passion and urgency on the pitch.

Learn to be a monster like cavani not lazy like martial

Dominos

Not trying to bash him but I wish he was as good starting as he was off the bench. It seems like every time he comes off the bench he's absolutely electric.

Cnaiür urs Skiötha

I really like him a lot and the fact how defenders seem to get nervous when he is on the pitch, but he needs good coaching.

Chelsea 1:1 Man Utd

Tyrion

Am I mistaken or was Rashford offside when Sancho took the shot?

I think Sancho was waiting to pass to him but Rashford was too close to being offside and wouldn't step back. I swear he doesn't know the offside rule.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Was utter trash the first half, got better but he needs some serious coaching.

Kopral Jono

Let's just say I won't shed a single tear if I never see him play in a United shirt again.

UncleBob

I think Sancho was waiting to pass to him but Rashford was too close to being offside and wouldn't step back. I swear he doesn't know the offside rule.
Certainly looked like he was clearly offside on every replay they showed.

Golden Nugget

Felt the same. Looked like it on the replay too. Thank goodness Sancho chose to shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.