4.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxbatt

I thought his effort levels were very different from his earlier games. He went for headers and he chased back too.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Think he should start on the bench today with Elanga continuing in his and Sancho's place.
But he looked more refreshed and sharper when he came on against Brentford and that goal is the sort of emphatic finish very few players in our squad are capable of.

Hope he turns it around.

Based Adnan

No better way to get your mojo back than a last minute winner. Hopefully it's upwards from here.

Red_Aaron

I was seconds away from a rant about Ralf bringing him on and then sticking him on the right where he's largely anonymous

Nevermind :)

lost7

So happy for him, and feck all the mercenaries here calling to get rid of him.

UncleBob

He's back.
Did feck all for the first 30 mins and popped up with a goal at the very end, hopefully not the definition of being back. It will however lift his confidence, so hopefully his overall game improves as well

Ixion

Championship level player scored in back to back games. Least it will up his transfer fee for all those in the past 50 pages insisting we sell him.

Swiss_Red89

Fergie time winner in front of the Stretford End. Absolutely brilliant. I think that's his fourth fergie time winner right? The most of all United players ever I think.

Edit: Even the most of all PL players ever :devil:

KennyBurner

Waited for his chance and won us the game. Wonderful player. We just need him back with the usuals gang(greenwood and martial).

TheMitz

Easy tap in, but in the right place at the right time, will do his confidence so much good

OL29

Happy for him after all the scrutiny. The commentator mentioned that he’s scored the most goals for us as a sub after Ole, here’s always such a threat when coming from the bench.

Swiss_Red89

Did feck all for the first 30 mins and popped up with a goal at the very end, hopefully not the definition of being back. It will however lift his confidence, so hopefully his overall game improves as well
Still searching for the negative even after such an important Goal. He just scored an Fergie time winner, so how can't you say he's back?

Your critisim of him is valid sometimes though.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
:lol:

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Great sub to Elanga who's movement looking better and better.

Needs to drop that fear of being tackled and he could do fine this season.

Walters_19_MuFc

Wouldn't have wanted any other player to score that goal, simply because we know how low he's been on the pitch these last few months. To score against Brentford and the winner in the final seconds against West Ham will do him the world of good.

Regards the goal, those are the goals I want him to score more of. We know he has a hell of a shot when he cuts back onto his right, but the ugly goals, so to speak, are what he needs to do more of.

So happy for him!

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
What's interesting me is him scoring from RW. It used to be really bad seeing him there.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I hope we're seeing Rashford gain some confidence and form.

He's been given dog's abuse on here a lot of which was vicious and nasty more so than constructive.

flappyjay

A confident Rashford is a huge asset for us hopefully these two goals give him a boost.

united for life

Build on from the celebration - not even the goal - the celebration. Play with this emotion and he’ll come good. He is a good player, just needs to put his heart in it

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Happy for Rashford. Got himself in there at the death, which you may have thought he wouldn't be arsed to do after the Villa Cup game. Has come on and really tried in the last couple. That's all you can really ask of him. The goal today was the cherry on top.

Ixion

Some people are going to go back in this thread and delete or edit their posts because some of the shit said about him over the past 40-50 pages had nothing to do with football and was vile

Ladron de redcafe

Saved United today. Did more in 10 minutes than other attackers did in 90. Lovely to see him celebrate at the end :drool:

UncleBob

Still searching for the negative even after such an important Goal. He just scored an Fergie time winner, so how can't you say he's back?

Your critisim of him is valid sometimes though.
Hardly about searching for the negative, but no idea how can look at his 30 mins and conclude he's back, he was barely involved.Shows great instinct to pop up at the back for the tap in, and it's an absolutely crucial goal, as I've already said it will hopefully do wonders for his confidence and lift his overall game, because we certainly need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.