Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmanNits04

Exactly.

Ten Hag is not going to come here and give players a freedom to play as they want.

Rashford is going to have to adapt to play Ten Hag football and if he doesn't then he will have to go.

It's the benefit of having a "philosophy" - because ultimately the players have to listen, learn and adapt like it was an education.
I still feel he can be a very good player, if ten hag and our coaching staff can get him to understand and play as per the tactics, he can be an asset. I still have a soft spot for him because he came through that LVG season without anyone knowing about him. One more season under a good coach, if he works then he works else we sell him. We don't want another lingard on our hands. I am sure there would be some English clubs that would still want him.

led_scholes

I still feel he can be a very good player, if ten hag and our coaching staff can get him to understand and play as per the tactics, he can be an asset. I still have a soft spot for him because he came through that LVG season without anyone knowing about him. One more season under a good coach, if he works then he works else we sell him. We don't want another lingard on our hands. I am sure there would be some English clubs that would still want him.
Which one? If he plays like this year again it will be almost 30 months of league one performances. Which club will spend 10-15 millions and then pay him 250 k?

I know we won't sell him, but we already are in the Lingard area with him.

Forevergiggs1

Supports
United
Just saw an article that PSG are going for Rashford hard as a replacement to Mbappe.
His PR team really are the best in the world at leaking rumours whatever way the winds blowing. That fat cnut Raiola who knows every trick in the book could learn something from them. Even Liverpool want him :lol: :lol: :lol:

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Hey if PSG want to pay big money and he wants go then fair enough, there's got to be a deal to be made there.

mctrials23

Just saw an article that PSG are going for Rashford hard as a replacement to Mbappe.
Oh my word that would possibly be the worst transfer in history for everyone involved (apart from his agent). Rashford is about 1/10th the player Mbappe is, the PSG fans would eat him alive and the constant comparisons between them would ruin him. He seems to be having enough issues at a club that treats him like hes the second coming of christ so I don't know how he would manage somewhere that had proper expectations of him.

Jackal981

His PR team really are the best in the world at leaking rumours whatever way the winds blowing. That fat cnut Raiola who knows every trick in the book could learn something from them. Even Liverpool want him :lol: :lol: :lol:
His phone is ringing non stop too since the City match !!!

Forevergiggs1

Supports
United
It's old news that keeps being regurgitated by his PR team. Romano posted on twitter a month ago that Rashford was on PSGs shortlist to replace Mbappe but that was over a year ago. The same with Barca. They may have been interested a few seasons ago but there's no way they'll be looking at him now but the news keeps getting played over and over again.

Can't half tell that it's contract negotiation time.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
Can we con them ?

Although I don't think rashford will leave the premier league, our best bet is newcastle or arsenal.

stw2022

Whether you think his performances over the last 18 months have been because of injury, person problems or the ego of someone who thinks his lack of Ballon d’or is an outrageous oversight - he’s hardly been playing ‘shop window’ football in the recent past.

Why would anyone close to PSG’s level even have him on their radar in terms of players they’re looking to bring in?

It’s not a knock to say the general consensus is he’s been bloody awful. On what planet does that make any club of PSG’s size want to put him on their shortlist? It’s pre-contract negotiation nonsense from his camp. There’s zero chance PSG even have him on their long list of transfer targets.

Of course I’ve no inside knowledge but can fairly surmise the transfer strategy of clubs with genuine ambition of winning the CL next season probably isn’t: “Let’s find who’s been shit for a while and buy them’

Based Adnan

How many more times is he going to get time off the bench before Rangnick finally realizes it's a lost cause? Always a waste of a sub

Greck

"I thought it was a good performance. He only ran into 3 defenders instead of the usual 5 and misplaced less than 10 passes. Early days but a return to form is clearly imminent". Why you don't give players a pass for gash development in their general play. How is ETH supposed to salvage a player who fails the one part of a one-two?

It's nuts that a 37 year old Ronaldo is sprinting past a 'fresh' Rashford to get back on Norwich counters.

Even nuttier that some people are accepting of this reality.

-Supreme-

It's nuts that a 37 year old Ronaldo is sprinting past a 'fresh' Rashford to get back on Norwich counters.

He is still injured or his efforts will greatly improve under a new coach or plays on the left. :wenger:

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt

It's crazy. We are defending a narrow lead at the end of a game and he's walking back. I get you're not happy but that's leaving your mates hanging. He's a disgrace and needs to look at himself. He's sulking whenever he's playing.
I would have never thought he's one of the players with a terrible attitude but atm, he's topping that list. His attitude on the pitch is disgusting.

Quagmire Maguire

Terrible yet again but he will still have plenty of supporters expecting him to come good one day..

Just compare what he does when he loses the ball compared to Elanga, and that is why I will never rate him. Elanga far more energetic after 75 mins of football than Rashford is after 2 mins.

Jackal981

Did he think he was prime Ronaldinho incarnate ?? Christ on bike bin him asap

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline

That's exactly the main issue with him and that has nothing with confidence like so many caftards love to explain about his performances.
Do the basic right first and then the rest will catch up.

Red-17

The fact that I was half thinking in the first five minutes that he was having a decent game when in reality all he had done was hit a few crosses into the box that didn't go straight to the keeper or hit the first man is probably an indictment of how low my expectations are for him. Nevertheless, the next 20 minutes managed to bring back the reality of what he is as a player now. Multiple times trying to nutmeg defenders in midfield, losing the ball, and not even fully tracking back. Genuinely appalling decision making, so sad to see.

Quagmire Maguire

He’s the embodiment of everything wrong with the club in recent times.
Yep.

I honestly believe anyone who defends him and his performances either doesn't understand football at all, or is anti United.

I would LOVE to see Rashford putting in these performances for City or Liverpool.

200k per week we pay this fraud, he shouldn't even be on 20k. Absolutely stealing a living.

stw2022

He's responded to the questioning of his workrate and effort and future at the club by weeks of not looking arsed coasting along at minimal effort. What a lad.

Bobski

Completely devoid of confidence on the ball. He was getting the ball in space and almost freezing, uncertain as to what to do. Complete contrast to the kid who got his break and was all instinct and courage. However one way out of this is just to work, work, work, put the yards in, concentrate on the basics, gain some of the goodwill from the crowd back, that is where he is letting himself down.

Camilo

He was always a talentless nobody. Loan him to Rangers, see how enjoys an away day getting kicked in Dundee.

Dan_F

Terrible yet again but he will still have plenty of supporters expecting him to come good one day..

Just compare what he does when he loses the ball compared to Elanga, and that is why I will never rate him. Elanga far more energetic after 75 mins of football than Rashford is after 2 mins.
There is literally not one post defending him in this thread after that game.

He used to do what Elanga is doing now. It has nothing to do with energy. He’s a 24 year old, who are the senior pros putting a stop to it? Pogba who’s just as bad for effort? Matic who’s leaving? De Gea who’s probably never stood up to anyone? Ronaldo who’s never tracked back in his life?

It’s on Rashford, of course it is. But it goes way deeper than that. The culture of the dressing room is completely rotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.