4.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

mancsarered

In a strange way, the "online abuse" (which in my opinion is dramatically overplayed) is the best thing to happen to him this season. If it wasn't for that and the chance for his PR team to spin it in to shite like this mural, a lot more people would be talking about his shite performances.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Dead serious when I say being a footballer is just a platform for his true passion, being a social media influencer.

Look at the state of him on the pitch, he has zero interest in football anymore.

romufc

We have seen alot of players on bad form. Rashford is a attitude problem.

Fans cannot forgive a player for not trying, he is paid 200k a week to not run?

That should be the first thing he does when he is not in form, give the team energy off the ball.

jem

In a strange way, the "online abuse" (which in my opinion is dramatically overplayed) is the best thing to happen to him this season. If it wasn't for that and the chance for his PR team to spin it in to shite like this mural, a lot more people would be talking about his shite performances.
I want Rashford gone but this post is over the line.

Chairman Steve

How about you prove ‘Form is temporary. Class is permanent’ on the pitch, Marcus. That’s the best way to silence them haters.

romufc

How about you prove ‘Form is temporary. Class is permanent’ on the pitch, Marcus. That’s the best way to silence them haters.
He is buying a living at this point.

We heard a sob story after the EL final about how much everyone cares and what not, since then all I see him do is apologise and say things like we need to be better let the fans down.

You can start by running for a start.

crossy1686

career ending
Makes sense to sell him this summer. His salary has been reduced by 25% to £150k a week, which might be more affordable for some clubs looking at him. We can get a fee, he get's to go and prove he's not a complete waste of space, win win for everyone involved

Based Adnan

These guys are shameless. An entire season of being deadweight and his team comes out with shite like that.

I don't like this at all that corporate brand logo under there makes it look so dishonest and opportunistic.

I'm getting too cynical.
None of them are organic. There was a Burberry one last year too... another company Rashford has a long-term brand deal with.

clarkydaz

It's getting out of hand all this.

There are so many people doing more every day with zero acclaim.
Rashford and/or his team have done good things but this kind of hero worship can't do a young man any good.
I think that's enough murals at least.
seems like its already happened, considering the amount of roadblocks he has crashed through and keeps going. Expect a reality TV show soon

stw2022

Advertising is fine and self promotion isn’t unique among footballers but it’s a strange messiah complex on how he’s promoted.

Chief123

Fans would actually give him some slack if he played shit but still ran. Easiest thing in football is to run.

jem

Then allow me to rephrase.

"him being abused online"

"the narrative around the abuse he receives online"
I guess it depends which abuse you’re referring to. If it’s the racist abuse, then I don’t see how narrative comes into play.

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
I have no issue with his extra curricular work, and he’s been excellent at it, but I do have issue with the amount of new media nods that are unwilling to criticise him because of it. He’s even got Athletic journos writing books for him at the same time as penning articles about Ronaldo being the problem at United, without mentioning the 18 months of pure crap Rashys served up. That’s a problem. If there is a divide in the dressing room, the smoke that gets blown up the English lads arses is at least somewhat a factor in it.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Fans would actually give him some slack if he played shit but still ran. Easiest thing in football is to run.
That was my problem with him last season. It wasn’t about the goals or even the sheer amount of times he sloppily gave the ball away. It was that after all that he wasn’t running and his body language screamed “I’m so much better than this shit” when he was one of the main reasons we drew or lost too many must win games. I knew then that we’d never win a league with this lad as the star player. It’s just not in him. He’s got his money made and it’s so clear his heart isn’t in it.

Ronaldo's ego

Incorrectly predicted the 2020 US Election
I'm better than Messi (even though I'm not)
A local United supporting lad who came through the academy and established himself as a first teamer with a squeaky clean image and doing good things off the pitch. Managed to get himself disliked by a large portion of the fanbase, that’s some bloody achievement.

Last edited:

led_scholes

I don't get. Many footballers and billions of people had a rough childhood. Many far worse than Rashford's. Like Ronaldo for example. But they don't milk it. He has completely fallen for the American dream.

Rashford wants to be the Giannis Antetokoumpo of football. The difference is that he is not as talented as Gianni and he does not have his work ethic.

ShinjiNinja26

Where I come from murals are made by fans, not companies player advertises for.
They are, well they’re certainly meant to be anyway.

It’s ironic that his PR, the thing that’s meant to paint him in the best possible light is the exact thing that’s turning so many fans against him. Trying to ram it down your throat far too much.

Winrar

Once upon a time he was a genuinely good hearted person, but the fame got to his ego and he's milking it for what it's worth, using race and "abuse" from fans criticizing his poor performances to deflect blame.

Sad to see what he's become.

Telsim

Nothing like a personal mural with your face on it by your sponsor! :lol: :lol:

Man has lost the plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.