Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
He's a confidence player. Pretty much his entire season was two months where he went on a fanatic run. If he's happy and playing well, things flow. It was the same two or three seasons back; he was playing well for a period then injury. He couldn't get going after that.

When the goals dry up be doesn't seem to have that drive to play through and come out the other side. It also doesn't take much to go from looking like everything he touches turns to gold Rashford to head down, walking pace, looking a bit dejected Rashford. And his form dips last months, not the odd run of games.

Unless you had no other option I don't see how you would want to be reliant on that week in week out.
The World Cup was a month - so according to you he was only good for 1 month at United.

He scored 30 goals in 2 months according to you.

Anyway, your clearly part of the Rashford’s hatred brigade - even if he is only good for 2 months - he scores 30 goals during it so he isn’t going anywhere :drool:

Hope you suffer from watching Rashford’s career here at United.

KikiDaKats

Supports
His Liverpool supporting wife
He's a pretty good crosser and assister of goals. Sterling wasn't amazing at crossing and was a important part of Pep's teams. Is Saka great at crossing? Who are these LF that are better? Y'all thought Sancho and Antony were going to kick him from the team but they not on the same level. The grass isn't always greener
Sterling might not be a strong crosser or have better vision but he is more creative without good crossing, be it through his movement or dribbling. Like Mbappe he can play the position but no one argues he is better out wide. Considering he is not outstanding in any of the things we say Rashford lacks to make him a top striker but they also share similar strengths.

You might be reaching lumping me in the “Y’all”. Never watched Antony to have an opinion on him and Sancho is not my cup of tea, will support them when he plays for us because I want us to win the game but not my cup of tea. I wanted Rashford sold out of anger at the end of last season because of the PSG nonsense which felt to me his people were trying to push the club for a new contract. If a local lad can’t understand the climate at the time then his ability doesn’t matter to me and he can go wherever. A power play at a time when our club is in disarray warrants judgement.

RuudTom83

Marcus had a great season and without him United would have struggled badly.

Personally I put him in the group with Casemiro and Bruno as the trio of most important players for United (this season)

Will be interesting to see if he plays more as a CF or LW next season...who United buy during the summer will also be a big indicator as to where EtH see's Rashford future primarily.

AFC NimbleThumb

Could care less about new signings, why hasn’t this been sorted? Would have bumped his contract thread but locked.

Stacks

Marcus had a great season and without him United would have struggled badly.

Personally I put him in the group with Casemiro and Bruno as the trio of most important players for United (this season)

Will be interesting to see if he plays more as a CF or LW next season...who United buy during the summer will also be a big indicator as to where EtH see's Rashford future primarily.
agreed. and Martinez

RuudTom83

Could care less about new signings, why hasn’t this been sorted? Would have bumped his contract thread but locked.
If any of Marcus's management has a braincell between them, they won't even start a conversation until the new owners arrive...if it is the middle east then Marcus can double his wages.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
That’s a pretty ridiculous wage. Shouldn’t be any more than 300k really but oh well. It would cost far more to replace him with anyone competent and no guarantees we get that correct either!

IrishRedDevil

I thought we were trying to stabilise our wage structure?

Getting rid of De Gea and paying Rashford the same wage is a step back.

Give him £300k per week and £50k bonus for every goal he scores.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
375k :lol: this club never learns
We never fecking do, do we? Anyone slating De Gea after this recent announcement needs to calm down.

The guy has had 1 great to good season, a couple of good ones and he's getting Salah wages.

fecking hell.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
He's a pretty good crosser and assister of goals. Sterling wasn't amazing at crossing and was a important part of Pep's teams. Is Saka great at crossing? Who are these LF that are better? Y'all thought Sancho and Antony were going to kick him from the team but they not on the same level. The grass isn't always greener
He really isn't a "pretty good crosser"

Idxomer

Let's calm down, it's the Mirro and the Sun. They've told us Dea Gea already renewed his contract ages ago.

Rashford will get high wages regardless. Whether we like it or not, he's the face of the club and easily the most marketable player we've got. He has one year left on his contract and he holds all the cards. Neither the Glazers nor the new owners will let him leave before throwing a lot of money to make him stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.