6.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

simmee

He was great again! Would love if he could add back post crosses to his game when playing from the right. Garnacho had loads of space yesterday but Rashford always opted for a lay off to Bruno instead.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
He was always able to play on the right. He just wasn’t arsed playing when we tried him there over the last few years.
He is able to play there, but there is a massive difference and he is much more dangerous on the left. Which is normal because he can cut on his right all the time. I think he is even better through the center, so despite Antony not being so impressive he is much needed so we can use Rashford in his preffered position.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
Maybe explains why he’s winning so few fouls?

That‘s a strange one, but you could be right. Probably a mix of strengths and speed that is back, plus much better form. It is hard to stop or foul him when he‘s playing so well. Like that one goal recently where he muscles off all defenders and scores

HookedOnAPhelan

Yes, big improvement in his strength. He used to be a bit of a pussy in physical duels and would often go down fairly easily. Great to see.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
I also noticed that, he‘s becoming so much stronger. Hard to push him off the ball nowadays
I'd wager the back and shoulder injuries had some impact on his core strength and ability to hold players off with his arm.

Now that he's recovered, rehabilitated and back to full fitness we're seeing improvement.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
Another statistically profitable night for the man of the moment and a good performance in a sloppy team.

eire-red

Unplayable and indispensable if we're going to accomplish anything this season.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
What a feckin' footballer.

Obviously our MOTM....slightly worried how we'd score goals regularly without him.

Kag

I’m going to be that bellend: there’s no way on earth he should be our first choice penalty taker. This bothers me.

Great game, however.

slored1

Another sensational night. He has now scored in every home game since October 19th.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
I’m going to be that bellend: there’s no way on earth he should be our first choice penalty taker. This bothers me.

Great game, however.
What, he is great at penalties?

Rolaholic

I'm glad he's finally settled on a trademark goal celebration :lol:

All the great players have one :cool:

Amar__

Supports
MK Dons
What a feckin' footballer.

Obviously our MOTM....slightly worried how we'd score goals regularly without him.
I would argue that that was the case with this team ever since he started playing for us, even in his poor season or two. We are so dependent on him, it's quite amazing that we never signed anyone who is anywhere near important for our attack all these years.

Amar__

Supports
MK Dons
His record is average and worse than Bruno’s. It’ll bite us on the arse if that’s the case.
I bet his record at tight results is better than Bruno's. He took some very important penalties already in his career and he did fine.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
such good form lately, really making up for that lost period

CM10

Great game, however.
I think they've given it to him just to preserve the goalscoring run he's on. Last kick of the game when we're ahead, don't really mind it.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Jesus that's harsh. We dominated them for the most part.

Clear MOTM and looking like he's taken the next step from "streaky talent that's dangerous" to "matchwinner" potentially. His willingness to use his left foot and improved decision making in the final 3rd just add so much to his game.
We did play much better than them but they're really bad. Our midfield was sloppy as hell, the attackers kept making bad decisions, defence kept giving them openings, de Gea with the most shocking mistake ever... Yeah Rashford was the only one who gets above a 6 today (was class, the others were average at best)

Status
Not open for further replies.