Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
I really enjoy seeing a young player get over their injury and off field (?) issues that seemingly plagued them. Especially when the player is a gem off the field.

It seems that EtH is really getting the best out of Rashford, and of course credit to Rashford himself who has got his body right and is back performing at a high level.

You can't blame any fans who wanted him out prior to this season, he had been very poor - especially relative to his wages - for a while. I don't think anyone really saw this transformation coming.

fergiewherearethou

Supports
Erik ten Hag
I really enjoy seeing a young player get over their injury and off field (?) issues that seemingly plagued them. Especially when the player is a gem off the field.

It seems that EtH is really getting the best out of Rashford, and of course credit to Rashford himself who has got his body right and is back performing at a high level.

You can't blame any fans who wanted him out prior to this season, he had been very poor - especially relative to his wages - for a while. I don't think anyone really saw this transformation coming.
I think some fans were very quick to regard him as finished after 1 bad season when the whole club was a mess.
He previously had 2 seasons with 20 goals and even before he had ups and downs it's not like he never ever performed.

Nottingham Forest 0:3 Man Utd

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Can't stop scoring, can he? Admittedly the defending was shambolic for the goal.

acnumber9

Tonight is what I meant by saying his decision making looks better when he’s fit and it comes off. They couldn’t handle him.

He’s sensational. Absolutely continued from that 2019 promise. He’s borderline world class, the best attacker in the country at the moment.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Rashford is red hot right now. Every game he plays you feel he's going to score. Glad to see him subbed after a scare. No need to risk him in these circumstances.

InspiRED

Supports
Outraged snowflakes
Another incredible goal and much better all round performance today, passing was much better. Bit sloppy at times but it's better to look up than just running into dead ends. When his whole game is solid he is one of the best players in the league.

Irwin99

Yet another class goal. Thinking he might reach 30 goals for the season at this rate.

redshaw

He's gliding across the pitch with ease. Great to see him playing well and looking super fit and very controlled when connecting with the ball. He looks a level above as soon as he picks the ball up. Hopefully he can maintain it for a long time and sign a new contract with us.

We might have to pay him a lot but I think he's worth it now we have a good manager.

Bobski

Sneakily becoming one of my favourite Utd players ever. I am a sucker for a good come back story or a player pushing through bad times and excelling and Rash is having himself a season.

What are the chances he get close to Rooney? Would be disappointed if he doesn't end up top 5 all time at this point.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
To early to judge, just needs to keep his cool like today and from legend material, he'll become one.

Just need to sustain that level of focus.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
He’s absolutely incredible at the minute. Reminds me a lot of when Bale transformed at Spurs.

stevoc

Crazy to think this time last year he was being shunted out to the right or just being left out to accommodate Sancho on the left. You have to wonder if he'd been given a run on the left to play himself back into form we might have fared better towards the end of last season.

RuudTom83

Marcus has been in Mbappe Mode for a while now…nothing pleases me more than watching a manc lad from the academy do week!

Also even if the fans don't appreciate Weghorst (yet) I’m sure Rashford is thankful he is here to share the load.

Playing Rashford on the LW for an hour (running him at full speed) to then switch him down the middle to fight it out with the CB’s for the last 30 mins…is not a great idea for longevity, and won’t get him to the end of the season.

CM

The confidence Rashford's playing with right now is great to see. His goal tonight was unreal, you can tell defenders are genuinely frightened by him.

ForeverRed1

I’d like to see him get more assists. If he can add that better final decision to his game along with the goals he is scoring, you got a world class player. His decision making and greediness at times still lets him down. Unreal player and can get better.

VivaRonaldo85

His goal tonight reminded me of the big kid in the playground who is bigger, stronger and faster than the other kids, it looked so effortless. But that was against a Premier League defence….. The pace, balance, agility strength & technique he showed was truly world class and there’s not many footballers in the word right now have all that.

I am absolutely petrified of him getting injured cause he is the linch pin of our attack right now.

Frank Grimes

His confidence and finishing means he is in the form of his life. Hopefully he can step up another level even.

I still think he loses way too much ball in possession when it can easily be avoided. Still he is doing the hardest thing in the game and scoring all our goals practically (nearly all meaningful goals too) so well done for turning his career around.

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
He's awesome at the moment. Transformed. Love watching him on the ball these days.

sport2793

His confidence and finishing means he is in the form of his life. Hopefully he can step up another level even.

I still think he loses way too much ball in possession when it can easily be avoided. Still he is doing the hardest thing in the game and scoring all our goals practically (nearly all meaningful goals too) so well done for turning his career around.
Ya agreed, some of his passing choices are bizarre but you'd have to be really nit-picking to hold that against him. Hard to know where we would be without him at the moment.

U99ted

18 goals (not 19), with half the season roughly to go. Amazing form.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
I’m trying to figure out what his best comp is (no it’s not Ronaldo). Maybe a LW version of Salah? He doesn’t have quite the finesse but is more physically imposing.
Stand by these 2 comparisons (Mane and Mbappe)

Mbappe is the extreme version of Rashford. Unreal pace, that makes the rest of his game work.
I haven't watched enough Liverpool to be sure about this, but pace and finishing were definitely Mane's strengths, and he seemed to be good but not great at everything else.

Bwuk

He's turning into the beast we all hoped he would become. Hopefully he keeps it up and ends the season with 25 to 30 goals.
With the way he’s playing it’d be disappointing for him not to hit 30 in all comps. He’s on 18 already!

The most he’s ever scored in a season is 22. He’s going to beat that.

Status
Not open for further replies.