6.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Threesus

It's crazy that despite his now lengthy great run of goalscoring form he still isn't on top scorers list of 10 and above in the league?
Most of his goals have come in the cup competitions, that’s why.

Zetrio2002

It's amazing how good Rashford is. One year ago, people still want to sell him away for free once his contract expires. It's amazing how Rashford is turning things around!

eire-red

You have to wonder what went wrong for the past couple if seasons. I've always believed in Rashford even with his poor form, because despite it all he still produced big moments for us.

If it wasn't for a couple of seasons of bad form and inconsistency, he could be on track for 150 goals for the club this season, and well on his way to the all time top scorers list. He still might do that in fairness.

I'd love to know what happened, and how Rashford managed to turn a corner. Long may it continue.

simplyared

The main man
We were pitchside, look at Marcus coming.
He looks lean
You wouldn't wanna be up against him.
If you're a fullback and he's runnin at yer. All the best!
He looks like a proper lean fighting machine
/Roy Keane
You could sing that!

SATA

Top player approaching his prime now. Come on Marcus, sign the contract now!

Probably the best thing van Gaal did for this club by introducing Rashford from the academy to the first team

acnumber9

Lovely skill for that move just before he was brought off. You can tell every team we come up against are terrified of him.

Swiss_Red89

I find it quite interesting how quite this thread is after a 30min cameo with two assists during one of his best periods of his career so far.

If he was in bad form for weeks and would have had a stinker of a cameo today than I'm sure this thread would appear on the top permanently at the moment. ;)

Rolaholic

18 and 8 now in 30 appearances.

Decent cameo tonight resulting in 2 assists off the bench. Huge for the team having him in this rich vein of form heading into such a busy and crucial part of the schedule this month

saivet

He got credited with the assist for the Martial's goal
I guess the defender got to the ball first and it deflected from Rashford to Martial. Initially thought his shot deflected from the defender, which I don't think would count as an assist.

Dominos

Rightly so, he had a shot on target from 6 yards that was blocked out and Martial scored the rebound. That's always an assist.
The last touch before Martial was Rashford's. The defender tackled and pushed the ball on to Rashford which resulted in a mis-kick that fell to Martial. It's a clean assist, went straight from Rashford to Martial, albeit unintentional.

Alemar

2 assists is a terrific contribution for a substitute appearance. Impressive output

Red_Aaron

He's at a point right now where he owns the pitch when he steps on it. Looks bigger, faster, stronger and fitter than anyone else on it - just oozing confidence even in a short cameo at half pace he's affecting things

Long may it continue

Sylar

Him and casemiro are maybe the two most important players. He's on fire and we need him to keep it going

Status
Not open for further replies.