6.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

FerociousCorgis

looked scared and timid on literally any 50 50 ball. The wages we are paying him and ronaldo are just crazy to think about. Enough to bring in literally anyone in the world who could actually play as a number 9

JTRI

I really want him to do well but that was a brutal performance, he killed nearly every attack he was involved in. I hope we don’t regret not bringing a striker in.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
the moment where he ball watched on the back post when ronaldo put it across goal and eriksen beat him in a sprint to the box…. just wow.

He seems to be really struggling with stamina and more importanty desire/instinct

Hammondo

Shite. Looking forward to fixing our attack (was not the only bad player), we need better players.

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
He did not lost his pace. He's not willing to run so much for whatever reason, but he's absolutely rapid. Not going for headers also. He just looks disinterested most of the time.

The answer is probably that Rashford and Bruno still had a lot of energy, they have high stamina level. Sancho is done pretty quickly, so is Eriksen. IMO this is key for ETH.
I honestly think Ronaldo will either not run or he will be subbed at half time on current form.

This. Rashford IMO feels too comfortable in this team, I hope good competition in either position will give him a kick. Otherwise it will be time to move him.
Because Rashford is doing piss all when on the pitch. Really hope the Anthony signing would drop Rashford to the bench because he doesn’t deserve to start at all.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Decent first half, poor second half. Only reason he gets so many mins is Sancho's conditioning is so poor that he can't run beyond 45 mins.

He should be on the bench, shame our CF options are so poor.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
I can't defend that performance

At least he ran about when he was moved left though, he just doesn't press at all when playing through the middle

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
I can forgive bad touch, bad movement, bad decisions because he is not striker.
BUT the fact that one ronaldo went in dozen aerial duels and Rashford didn't jump on any bloody high ball is just pathetic.
I am now done with him. If he doesn't have desire to play football then he should feck off

Jev

Didn't think he was that bad. Assisted the goal, created another big chance for Sancho with a good run and cross. He lost it a lot after the break but still had some good moments like the well-timed through ball to Ronaldo.

talking robot

When Antony is integrated into the team, he needs to drop to the bench. Would rather see Elanga as the number 9 if Martial isn't available and we need a speedy threat. Just doesn't work enough and too many attacks through him break down.

JeffBoomTetris

Shockingly bad. That was tosh. He lacks technique which can be forgiven. But he just couldn't be arsed to do basic pressing. Bruno & Eriksen were doing his job at times.

BerryBerryShrew

He's infuriatingly careless with the ball and for a player who seemed to fancy himself as Neymaresque, his touch is woeful. I'd start Ronaldo over him through the middle (although when fit Martial would be first choice over both)

Ole90+3

Didn't think he was that bad. Assisted the goal, created another big chance for Sancho with a good run and cross. He lost it a lot after the break but still had some good moments like the well-timed through ball to Ronaldo.
Nah he was very bad. Lost the ball countless times. He’s becoming a liability again very quickly.

the main difference between this season and last is that he looks like he actually gives a feck but he’s still not a very good footballer

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
I thought he was actually good in the first half. Some very decent passing and obviously got that assist.

Don't know what happened in the second though... That was terrible.

GMoore23

He's an average player with pace. Only suited to playing for the underdog hitting on the counter. Not what we or any other top team needs.

Longshanks

Bit of a mixed bag, some good stuff some not so good stuff, never been convinced he is a CF, looked better of the left, hopefully martial returns soon and rashford returns to his best posistion.

InspiRED

Supports
Outraged snowflakes
I'm sick of it, sick of being positive during the odd outstanding performance followed by this sort of shite. I thought he was a standout in noticeably more negative attitude than his teammates around him. What goes through his head when he sees his teammates busting a lung to get after the ball and try to win the game? That second half, that zone he goes in where he jogs towards the ball and then so fecking sloppy in possession over and over again, not able to execute passes a forward at a top club should make 9 times out of 10. He was the main reason we couldn't keep the ball in Leicester half in the second half and then to see him doing that Rashford 'non-event' zone. He just seems so comfortable being rank average, I don't understand it.

Hard to see how we can compete with the extremely good teams at the top with that kind of quality up front. Hope Antony is the first step in phasing him out. Good assist in the first half, but we need to phase him out. Enough is enough, he is just not good enough.

Real Name

Had a good 1st half, few nice passes and link up play, looked up for it, played in the 2nd like he was drunk though.

Based Adnan

He just cannot be trusted to take care of the ball. Very difficult to maintain attacks with a player like Rashford in the side.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Really becoming clearer and clearer why he thrived so much initially under Solskjær, and its because we were a pure counter attacking team. When he needs to play even with his back slightly towards goal he's very very poor.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
Simply not s striker and simply not good enough to start once Antony starts playing.

One of the most overrated players we've had. Don't get me wrong he has his uses -- counter attack..

eire-red

If he plays, it has to be from LW. Ronaldo and Martial should be the options for the CF role.

Rashford can affect the game from LW but he has none of the attributes required for CF.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Had a good 1st half, few nice passes and link up play, looked up for it, played in the 2nd like he was drunk though.
He didn't. Fair play he got an assist, but every other attacking move he was involved in broke down because of him. He was bad.

el3mel

Yeah no, he's not recovering. Will never be the old Rashford again.

Should be relegated to a bench option only.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Really bad, but he isn't a striker. Mourinho told us, Ole ignored it but soon realised the same, now Ten Hag is doing it again. Why?

His hold up play his horrendous and there is no point in playing a high ball towards him at all because he won't even challenge.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Decent assist.

Not really his fault the board still refuse to push for vital striker and is happy with declining options.

We're desperate for Martial to return, and I never thought I'd say that. He doesn't have anything but the ability to make runs in behind. Gave us very little out ball today.

Idxomer

I don't think he was that bad but the first 90 seconds in the 2nd half just sums him up, one terrible decision after another.

Status
Not open for further replies.