6.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andersons Dietician

Shaw rarely pushed up and gave him options. Both fullbacks stayed deep and were poor and it affected Rashford and Sancho. Neither were great, Rashford missed two sitters but I think Shaw and Dalot fecked them over as well.
Shaw ran past Rashford loads, there was one almost good moment where Rashford tried to play him in but would say the Rashford not tracking back or half heartedly doing so was a bigger issue for Shaw than Shaw not making overlaps which he was actually happening to do.

izec

Wants to be famous, but cant be arsed with football. But he needs it to be famous and fund his off the field stuff and other interests. He has no motivation for the game. Ideally, he would retire, but he wont.

Sell him to Newcastle for 30m and run, he is finished at the top level.

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
Shaw rarely pushed up and gave him options. Both fullbacks stayed deep and were poor and it affected Rashford and Sancho. Neither were great, Rashford missed two sitters but I think Shaw and Dalot fecked them over as well.
You're joking? First few moments in the game, shaw runs in waiting for rashford to lay it off for him. what does rashy do?

Water Melon

Rashford is not good enough at this level. Quality of EPL is the highest amoung all leagues in the world and is ever rising, whereas Rashford is about to enter his prime years on decline. Needs to be moved, but we do not have enough money for that.

hobbers

He’s gonna turn it around this season with a good preseason. He’ll play his way back into the England setup.

Some people actually believed that two hours ago. Hah.

Not fit to wear the shirt

AFC NimbleThumb

Will score 15+ this season & have a ‘good’ season overall. I base this on the same blind optimism posters have that McTominay is a good squad option.

spiriticon

One on one. Dead centre of goal. Can't fecking score.

Also allergic to jumping for a header.

Born2Lose

Until we get a manager who can figure out that we need midfielders urgently and guys like Rashford and De Gea aren't good enough we'll be doomed to watching this crap.

JeffFromHK

He played like he doesn't care for the club and the shirt. Played with no fight and intensity.

poor handling in those 2 great chances as well.

Mmm-Qatarian

Honestly, a pretty woeful showing again. Notwithstanding the chances he missed, which does happen sometimes, the guy just looks scared to take players on. Ten Hag's system at Ajax relied on wingers being capable of beating players in order to effectively stretch the play but he just didn't look capable today.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Stop acting like you know how to beat a man. Just pass the fecking ball.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
How the feck did he keep this guy on for the entire game? He needs to be moved on from the team. Been absolute trash for 2 straight years.
He's such a miserable looking player. It's as if football depresses him or something
He’ll be a bench player by december
It's almost as if he got a clause in his contract that assures him playing time. It would explain both his lack of motivation and carelessness, and why matching performances doesn't really effect his game time. If that is true, he must be moved on this window. If not we're fecked. If not then just bench him.

SER19

Why is he still here? Seriously. 15 months without a goal in a start - for a forward! How is it possible he's still starting, why are we the only big club to entertain such appalling players

Ralaks

Absolutely pointless performance

Should never be anywhere near the pitch atm

Godfather

Why is he still here? Seriously. 15 months without a goal in a start - for a forward! How is it possible he's still starting, why are we the only big club to entertain such appalling players
United's poster boy. Ralf was the only one so far who saw through it. Shame all our other options for the wing are pretty crap too or not ready yet

lex talionis

Marcus Rashford the footballer might be done at the elite level. Speculation only, but I worry that he’s spending too much time on conditioning and too little on developing technical ability.

devil in me

He can't even be arsed to challenge the defender for a header when he's got about 10 seconds to get in position and have a go. Pathetic.

The Purley King

Two very presentable chances today and missed both.
Apparently can’t beat a defender now either so I’m not sure why he’s in the team.
Just put garnacho in instead he cannot possibly be any worse.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Shite performance. Can't see it changing for a while.

ThehatchetMan

Plz look at Me! Pay attention to Me!
Supports
Crusaders FC
Wonder if we offered Everton 20 million would they take him off us. I know they're desperate for strikers.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
I don't think he was last season bad today, which I guess is something positive to take from that performance. Should be scoring though.

Valencia Shin Crosses

I don't think he was last season bad today, which I guess is something positive to take from that performance. Should be scoring though.
That’s because he at least was trying, but all of the cracks in his game were still on display today that showed last year as well. Poor technically, lack of burst to take people on, not a good finisher. He’s still got good pace over a distance but his game is so predictable that if he isn’t putting chances away he’s useless.

Rayman96

Supports
Also supports Rangers
I cannot fathom why some are surprised at Rashfords performance today.
Ive said this before but I cannot think of a player in his early twenties who has played at the level Rashford has in the last 2 years who suddenly regains form to the standard we need at Utd.
What happens is they are sold on and progressively drop down until they either retire or play out their career in league1/2 or abroad.
Why he is still at this club is beyond me. All this " if he still hasnt improved by the end of the 22/23 season we need to think about selling" is crazy. You wont be able to give him away in a year.

Greck

Stop acting like you know how to beat a man. Just pass the fecking ball.
When he's on the move in the final third he's even weaker at picking a pass. He'll straight up pass to opponents at point blank range. Might actually be a net positive letting him lose it running into 5 defenders. Ball might actually ricochet to a teammate.

Irwin99

No lack of effort this time, just a lack of quality. Our attack is just so passive if there's no space in behind.

BuzzKillington

Been a fan of being patient with him in the past, if we could get £35m for him now I’d snap their hands off.

C’mon Geordies, you know you want him. Think of all the washing for the Saudi regime you could do with Rashfords free school meal schtick.

-Supreme-

That’s because he at least was trying, but all of the cracks in his game were still on display today that showed last year as well. Poor technically, lack of burst to take people on, not a good finisher. He’s still got good pace over a distance but his game is so predictable that if he isn’t putting chances away he’s useless.
His pace is only useful when he’s running without the ball and only effective in a counter attack setup, his overall game has not developed since he came onto the scene

Status
Not open for further replies.