6.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sylar

Struggling with illness and decision not made regarding Bournemouth game.

At least its illness and not an injury I guess.

Raw

Is it true that Rashford has never played a Saturday 3pm kick off?
I don't think we've even had a 3pm kick off game this season but I can't be arsed to check. I'm sure we haven't had as many as people might think due to our years in the Europa League.

A quick look to last season and he played in a 3-2 win v Norwich that was on Saturday 3pm. Came off the bench though.

Edit: Palace at home this season was Saturday 3pm (2-1 win), he played the whole match and scored. Where did you even hear of this odd stat :lol:

Chief123

Is it true that Rashford has never played a Saturday 3pm kick off?
4th Feb - Home to Palace this season was the last time.

You wouldn’t really need to check anyway as it’s a ludicrous made up stat. He’s been here for years now!

Chief123

It’s pretty bonkers when you think Rashford has had a good season yet Haaland has scored 20 premier league goals more than him. :eek: :nervous:

Sylar

He's not gonna get the 30th is he :lol:
Its a curse. Zlatan was breezing to it and then got a big injury.
The one good thing is that its an illness rather than an injury that Rashford has so will still have three games after the bournemouth one.

glasgow 21

Its a curse. Zlatan was breezing to it and then got a big injury.
The one good thing is that its an illness rather than an injury that Rashford has so will still have three games after the bournemouth one.
What caused the injury in the first place? was it Caicedo stamping on his foot in the Brighton game ?

-Supreme-

It’s pretty bonkers when you think Rashford has had a good season yet Haaland has scored 20 premier league goals more than him. :eek: :nervous:
Rashford is more in-line to the likes of Watkins, Toney and Wilson who have between 14-20 PL goals this season vs Rashford who has scored 16.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Rashford is more in-line to the likes of Watkins, Toney and Wilson who have between 14-20 PL goals this season vs Rashford who has scored 16.
Rashford doesn't play as a 9 every week. When you count all the games Ronaldo Martial and Weghorst have started, Rashford's numbers are much much better than you think.

Not many left forwards (or right for that matter) have outscored him.

Red00012

It’s not really Haaland is a freak of nature who is an out and out striker . Rashford has played most of the season on the left.

Take Kane for example he finished on 17 goals last season.
Mane 16 goals
Ronaldo 17 goals
Son 23 goals
Salah 23 goals

Abraxas

Surely illness wont keep him out of such a important game ?

Take your medicine and crack on.
Seems a strange take. If you're ill you're ill, there's only so much ramming medicine down his throat will do. Needs to be able to exert himself at PL level at the end of the day. I've had 48hour illness where I couldn't kick a ball around a park nevermind play at that standard. Hopefully it's a quick turnaround.

Chief123

Rashford doesn't play as a 9 every week. When you count all the games Ronaldo Martial and Weghorst have started, Rashford's numbers are much much better than you think.

Not many left forwards (or right for that matter) have outscored him.
I’d understand if it wasn’t for the fact someone like Salah has numbers that are up there with top strikers and he plays in the same position as Rashford but on the opposite side.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
I’d understand if it wasn’t for the fact someone like Salah has numbers that are up there with top strikers and he plays in the same position as Rashford but on the opposite side.
Salah has 3 goals more in 400 minutes more? Salah is also one of the best premier league players ever. How is this a bad thing?

Sylar

What caused the injury in the first place? was it Caicedo stamping on his foot in the Brighton game ?
Can't remember, I believe it was that game
Seems a strange take. If you're ill you're ill, there's only so much ramming medicine down his throat will do. Needs to be able to exert himself at PL level at the end of the day. I've had 48hour illness where I couldn't kick a ball around a park nevermind play at that standard. Hopefully it's a quick turnaround.
Especially if he takes some med, but struggles bad and everybody here will say waste of a performance where he's just walking around

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
“It looks like [he will be available], but yesterday he returns in training and he looks quite fit but we have to see today what the outcome is from the training - how did he recover and then we will make our choices.”

Man Utd 4:1 Chelsea

Eric_the_Red99

Apart from getting his 30th goal, the first United player to do that in a decade, I felt this was Rashford’s best performance since his post-WC purple patch, following a bit of a loss of form. His decision making was good, he wasn’t wasteful in possession, and always had his head up for a pass.

Hopefully he can get another goal or assist against Fulham and be close to his best in the cup final.

el3mel

I don't know how this season would have went without his goals. Our MVP this year alongside Casemiro and Martinez.

Doracle

Good performance without really going flat out. Passing was spot on and some of his movement was excellent.

I don’t blame either Bruno or Garnacho for shooting but the two relatively easy chances they missed, they could have rolled sideways to Marcus for tap ins.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Good for him to find the back of the net before City. Get that confidence up but play smart football.

Did sod all when he first came on but as Chelsea collapsed he came alive.

OL29

His all round game looked good again, which was lacking before the injury. Happy he got his 30th goal of the season too, world class numbers.

Eddy_JukeZ

Devastatingly good in that 2nd half.

Need more attackers on his level to start competing for league titles again.

Dominos

Delighted for him. Was worried (and expecting) that he'd somehow miss out on 30 goals given how his form dipped and he picked up injuries at the worst times.

Important to get our attacking players scoring before the cup final, we need players in form and confident going against City.

Status
Not open for further replies.