Marcus Rashford deals with the naysayers and slaggers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
He has been Villa's best player.

Absolute fraud of a player these days. Lives off being one of our own and his off the field exploits.
I wonder where's the teenager that wrote that shambles of an OP now to tell us we're not relevant :lol: . Probably waiting another 10 months for him to fluke a goal and come to say I told you so.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Finished as an option for a top 6 club. Not even a squad player at this stage. He has just hasn't developed the last couple of years. Time to move him on.

Rocknrolla69er

He's a sulk, too busy sulking about not getting a pass than flowing it up and scoring.

Mctominays been terrible since his goal, jogging around Pogbaesque no where near the opposition midfield.

Too many on big money too soon
We've created egotistical monsters, i dare say a few bad eggs have spoiled a few more

As the poster above said, too much money too soon is just more than most humans can handle. That might not be the reason but whatever it is, he’s lost his drive because he had the talent. It would take a miracle turnaround never seen before for him to ever fulfil his potential.

arnie_ni

Hes checked out. It could very well turn out he's going through something as pogue said but right now he needs dropped.

Minkaro

I wonder where's the teenager that wrote that shambles of an OP now to tell us we're not relevant :lol: . Probably waiting another 10 months for him to fluke a goal and come to say I told you so.
They’ve been here since 2001!

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
He is genuinely terrible now. I don’t want to call names or make fun. I am just sad at how bad he is.

It’s partly the clubs fault for having such underwhelming coaches in charge of his development, but he just looks like he doesn’t care .

Way, way too many average players on massive money and I don’t know how to even begin to fix it.

Withnail

Finished as an option for a top 6 club. Not even a squad player at this stage. He has just hasn't developed the last couple of years. Time to move him on.
He isn't finished.

There's obviously something going on with him though. He looked absolutely despondent tonight and he's giving up far too early when he thinks the ball is gone. Regardless of ability he doesn't seem to be alive to what's happening around him.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
They’ve been here since 2001!
Makes sense, my other theory is she's got a connection to Giggsy.

Rashford does seem depressed.

The club need to check on his well being and mental health.
Forgetting how awful he's been, I actually think this might be the truth. He's just not up for it and in theory, there's no logic for that. I am sure if SAF was in charge, he'd have been sent on a month-long holiday somewhere sunny.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
He is genuinely terrible now. I don’t want to call names or make fun. I am just sad at how bad he is.

It’s partly the clubs fault for having such underwhelming coaches in charge of his development, but he just looks like he doesn’t care .

Way, way too many average players on massive money and I don’t know how to even begin to fix it.

People don't like it but the only way is Saudi money. That's the only way we get out of this mess.

Woodenlung

I see the lunatics have found a new place to slag one of the few positive players to perform tonight.

Amir

Must be hard knowing that the only coach who was probably good for your development was the one you had for about three months in 2016. And nothing since then.

Honestly, I'd be depressed thinking where I might have been with actual good coaching.

Blood Mage

He's been playing like he's absolutely sick of football and would be rather be doing anything else for a long time now. It's infuriating watching him sulk around and refuse to chase balls. Drop him please for our collective sanity.

Foxbatt

He was terrible today once again. Worst player on the pitch for United.

SirScholes

He should say this in his next PR release…

For what it’s worth he’s due a few goals. I’m sure the gloating the :lol: once he hits one or two will be major but it’s not even about goals. It’s about showing some pride and actually working hard, not talking about working hard.
Totally agreed with you. Elanga comes on and produces a better cross than rashford in 5 minutes.

stw2022

He looks like the footballer he’s been gradually regressing into for the last couple of years. People can pretend it’s because he’s ‘sad’ or perpetually injured or any other excuses they like

alexthelion

Well done Marcus, that really showed us. Elanga did more in, what, five minutes than Rashford did all night. The number of times Bruno was telling him where to go and he just didn't move was criminal.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

SirScholes

Said before and say it again, he’s a failed striker who has been moved to the wing
He doesn’t understand how to play there, doesn’t take on his man unless it’s to cut inside and hit that cross shot that everyone knows is coming

Someone

Something
His game used to be much much better, and he only needed to work on his finishing to be a top top player. Right now his overall game is so poor. He smashes any ball he gets, or tries to take on 5 players, and nothing effective ever comes out of him. He's obviously low in confidence at the moment, but the answer isn't to just play him anyway.

Will Singh

I remember a few years ago I said he needs to stop hanging around with Lindgard as it could have a negative effect on him and he could end up like him. They laughed and said Rashy will be better then Mbappe in a few years…

arnie_ni

I remember a few years ago I said he needs to stop hanging around with Lindgard as it could have a negative effect on him and he could end up like him. They laughed and said Rashy will be better then Mbappe in a few years…
feck off blaming lingard for this

LJJT

New rule needs imposing for all strikers- PASS. Stop shooting as it is not working and non of you are as good as you think. I should post this in all the striker threads

KingCavani

Not following up on that shot, whether he’d have got there or not, really exposed exactly what he’s all about. A fraud through and through.

Status
Not open for further replies.