Marcus Rashford destroying the DailyMail

Chief123

2m combined or 2m per house?
I’d imagine it’s combined. But no doubt the headline would hope people think it’s £2m each.

If it’s £2m each, they look like clowns for choosing that house as a picture.

RedCurry

I’d imagine it’s combined. But no doubt the headline would hope people think it’s £2m each.

If it’s £2m each, they look like clowns for choosing that house as a picture.
I know programmers who have spent more money than that on houses. How does a paper think that would sound sensationalist at all?

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Good on Rashford, looking after his future well.
Am not even wasting my time with reading the Daily Mail,

ZIDANE

Supports
The Philosophy.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-bought-five-luxury-homes-worth-2million.html

I know I shouldn’t link but they don’t actually know how much reading the article and guessed at £2m altogether. Smart move as you don’t want cash sitting there at the moment. One other thing to note for people that aren’t familiar with the areas mentioned, small houses cost a fortune in Wilmslow. The picture is a semi detached.

Infestissumam

Seems more and media sources are trying to damage our black players.
fixed. Let's not sugarcoat this, it's blatant racism and these asshats have done it for years. Sterling has been bullied by them for what seems like an eternity, looks like Greenwood is their chosen one as his heir in that regard. I hope United protect those boys as well as possible.

Snuffkin

It's a fair article if hes renting them out at the going rate it's a bit thatcherite

big rons sovereign

Daily heil have a serious issue with united. They run negative stories pretty much every day of the week.
There was one last week saying that ole is frustrated with Bruno.
If it's in the daily heil you can be 99% certain it's Bollox.

Web of Bissaka

Great for Rashford to response immediately.

DM is a joke, and seriously people need to stop giving them clicks. Could anyone who have clicked the link please tell what are said inside, summary, because seriously I refuse to add to their clicks number/traffic. Bunch of yellow press. Surely they would've get better reputation if they interview or ask Rashford about it.

Abizzz

I have no idea how employees of outlets like the daily mail sleep at night. They must be taking 95% of the worlds supply of sleep medication. They certainly look like it whenever they surface somewhere.

Cloud7

fixed. Let's not sugarcoat this, it's blatant racism and these asshats have done it for years. Sterling has been bullied by them for what seems like an eternity, looks like Greenwood is their chosen one as his heir in that regard. I hope United protect those boys as well as possible.
This is exactly what this is. They've moved on from Sterling to Greenwood. Rashford, no doubt they're just chomping at the bit to attack him after his good work with the feed the children stuff.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Surprise surprise. I thing everyone knew this was coming

lysglimt

Scout
So - let's say he makes £150.000 a week after taxes - what they are actually saying is that Rashford has spent a little less than 4 months of his net wages to invest in property :)

He should burn in hell - imagine spending his wages on properties rather than women and booze :)

Tarrou

they are really scraping the barrel if "Rashford buys some houses" is the best they can come up with

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
So - let's say he makes £150.000 a week after taxes - what they are actually saying is that Rashford has spent a little less than 4 months of his net wages to invest in property :)

He should burn in hell - imagine spending his wages on properties rather than women and booze :)
How dare he. The bore. ;)

DomesticTadpole

they are really scraping the barrel if "Rashford buys some houses" is the best they can come up with
Bet they haven't looked to see which other footballers own property. This sounds like the Tories getting involved with The Mail as they have been made to look heartless and in the end foolish.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Good on Marcus!

Just wish some of our fans would stop giving these tabloids clicks, especially on their constant negativity about our club and players.
They put 'campaigner' and his investments in the same sentence, thereby trying to plant a negative picture of what he's been achieving in his campaign. They aren't slick these bastards.

I encourage people to ignore their stories on anything United related.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Bet they haven't looked to see which other footballers own property. This sounds like the Tories getting involved with The Mail as they have been made to look heartless and in the end foolish.
I can believe that as well.

DomesticTadpole

The only thing more sickening than that bollocks is the people agreeing with it on Twitter. That place is a cesspit.
They obviously don't watch Homes under the Hammer as quite a few on there are just people investing in property to supplement their pension pots which have been hit hard.

crossy1686

career ending
They really should, they’re fecking scum.

The narrative they’re pushing however is that Rashford is encouraging the government to spend taxpayers money on starving children when he should be spending ALL his wages on the issue if he really cared. Theres a nation of feckwits out there who believe starving children aren’t being fed because their parents prefer cigarettes.

crossy1686

career ending
They obviously don't watch Homes under the Hammer as quite a few on there are just people investing in property to supplement their pension pots which have been hit hard.
The people agreeing with him “getting shit and about time” are mostly poor and uneducated. They’ll probably never own a home themselves and will never agree with anything anyone does to help other people until someone starts putting money in their back pocket.

I even saw someone say “I never got any help. I hope he breaks his legs and we have one less Marxist in the England team”. Yet if Rashford did share his wealth with that person wouldn’t it make them both Marxists? The irony.

Fingeredmouse

The people agreeing with him “getting shit and about time” are mostly poor and uneducated. They’ll probably never own a home themselves and will never agree with anything anyone does to help other people until someone starts putting money in their back pocket.

I even saw someone say “I never got any help. I hope he breaks his legs and we have one less Marxist in the England team”. Yet if Rashford did share his wealth with that person wouldn’t it make them both Marxists? The irony.
Many of them are not poor or uneducated. They are just cnuts.

Note the continuation of the narrative that advocating for any aspect of a welfare state makes a person a Marxist.

hubbuh

He's only doing what lots of rich people do, which is buy up property and rent them. It's a shame there isn't more stringent regulation in place which stops this kind of practice when taken to extremities, though. It's causing a global housing crisis.