Marcus Rashford - Linked to PSG

saik

What do we think? Personally happy to let him go and move Sancho to the left.

Edit : opening the thread in the transfer forum to move away from the player performance thread

TsuWave

Please sell. I like him and had hopes, but he looks finished

Meino

Would not bother me in any way, he will probably do ok in the farmers league.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality

What do we think? Personally happy to let him go and move Sancho to the left.
Not performed in 2 years, although he's 24 he's worth €60.00m according to Transfermarkt. One year left on his contract if we could get 60-70 for him I'd sell him personally.

I'd take someone like Antony over him.

Also I'd love to ship Martial out.

Blood Mage

Take the money. We've already seen the best of Rashford in a United shirt.

Hopefully we can use the funds to buy a proper RW and move Sancho to the left.

joedirt87

United are "relaxed about the situation". Can't wait to see the new deal he gets.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Should've got rid that time FC Levers wanted him for 100m+. Better late than never.

Skills

Snitch
PSG love their free transfers. I think its time for him to go though, cause i don't think he'll rediscover his mojo here.

Even if he does at PSG, that won't make it a bad decision to let him leave because sometimes a chapter just has to come to an end.

saik

Use the money for Antony?
Yes, I said the same in the player performance thread. If we can get around 50-60m for Rashford, use that money to sign Antony or some other RW and move Sancho to the left.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
We'll regret it if we don't cash in now. Probably nonsense though.

kps88

Yes, I said the same in the player performance thread. If we can get around 50-60m for Rashford, use that money to sign Antony or some other RW and move Sancho to the left.
Sterling went for around 50m. No way Rashford fetches anywhere near that.

wr8_utd

:'(
You've got to think PSG can't be daft enough to go from someone like Neymar to a Rashford.

Skills

Snitch
Take the money. We've already seen the best of Rashford in a United shirt.

Hopefully we can use the funds to buy a proper RW and move Sancho to the left.
What money? PSG will want him to run down his contract like Wijnaldum, Herrera etc. That's the way they work recently

Threesus

Now this is a nice start. Next up is Mctominay, Martial and the like, hopefully.

saik

Sterling went for around 50m. No way Rashford fetches anywhere near that.
It's just a pipedream but we can all hope they remember his performances from a couple of years back and try to sign him based on him reaching those heights again.

-Supreme-

No. His contract is up in 1 year and we have an option for an extra year. He isn’t going for free.
You are right he isn’t going for free next year but he will sure do a Lingard and leave in the following year if we don’t give him a pay rise on his £200k a week contract

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I don't know if I believe that, unless he is supposed to be cheap. They may need to replace Kalimuendo who is apparently going to Rennes for 25m but they still have Messi, Neymar, Mbappé, Ekitiké, Sarabia, Icardi and Draxler for three positions.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
We cannot afford to sell him at the moment. Had the window gone the way we all expected then this would have been perfect.

Count Ravioli

With our glacial speed in the market if we were to sell him now we wouldn’t replace him
until January, something we can ill afford to do given the nick of our attack. Would be daylight robbery though on current form if we could get a good fee.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
You are right he isn’t going for free next year but he will sure do a Lingard and leave in the following year if we don’t give him a pay rise on his £200k a week contract
No. The reports say he wants to join PSG this summer. So he isn’t “doing a Lingard” is he? Lingard didn’t want to leave or sign a new contract.