Marcus Rashford - Linked to PSG

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Not sure I believe this, but if true, we should let him go. Mentally, it's not happening for him here. Two bad seasons and definitely needs a change of scenery.

Honestly, just promote Garnarcho if the club can't replace him right now. Marcus is not performing well so we really have nothing to lose by replacing him either with a player from elsewhere or one of the academy lads.

Ekeke

His mind doesnt seem to be on football. If his level the past year for United is what he is then we should both have a clean break and sell him. But we need a left winger. Sancho was ass there too.

Elanga is better on the left and Garnacho seems a talent from the position as well but I doubt either one will be getting us that close to the top premier league teams.

daveskimufc

I think we would want too much for him. They'd go based on his p&l worth, which would be like £60-70m, think psg would offer no more than £30m at a push

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Rashford was utter dogshit for the entirety of the last season, not a whole lot better the season before. Guarantee there are a handfull of players at the club that could provide far more than him.
Last season everyone was utter dog shit. I am writing off last season in terms of judgment and what we can hope a player can do.

The year before? Rashford was inconsistent but scored 20+ goals and had something like 15 assists? The year before, another 20+ goal season with a lot of assists, but a brilliant season until he was overplayed and got a spinal stress fracture. I'm giving him this season to get back go that level, or surpass it, with Ten Hag being here now. He's had a pre season. He's had a good rest. He should be fully fit. Now let's see how he does in an attacking system finally.

People shouting to sell him with.... No backups... Are laughably knee jerk and will be changing his name after a few goals.

Castia

Pino is apparently available for around 40m. 19 years old massive talent, Spain international etc, why the feck we’re not after him anyway.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Rashfords never been able to get his head up and pick a pass, always head down and smash it.

Rolaholic

This would be the 1st time Rashford have suitors right? Don't recall him being linked to any club previously since his debut. We've been waiting for 3 years now for him to recapture his 19/20 form and I don't think it will happened again. Him moving there would be win-win situation for him and us to be honest. Change of scenery might do wonders to him and we get decent money and we can give much needed exposure to likes of Garnacho.

Also can we get poll here Mods?
He's been linked to the likes of Barca and PSG a few times over the years tbf, he always ended up extending his contract with us though

wolvored

If they offered north of 30 mill we should move him on and buy antony. Hes still awful this pre season and first game.

Jazz

Someone's after a new contract.
That's what I thought at first. I wonder what they mean by being relaxed about the situation? Are we stalling on a new contract for reasons?

I dunno. If true, we definitely should sell. He needs a change. For whatever reason, he just doesn't seem to be able to perform for us any longer.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Realistically, it should depend on how much they offer.

Given our shortage in attack, it would need to be enough to replace him and then some. And this late in the window, securing replacements isn't that easy.

Rooney1987

If we signed a replacement first I’d say do it but we won’t so I’d rather not. Look he’s not progressed in last 3 years and might be time to move on but the worry is who replaces him. As bad as he has been I’d still take this over Elanga who would be his replacement.

Manny

Grammar Police
Praying that this doesn't pressure the club into giving him a huge new deal.

Any new contract offer should reflect his lack of performances over the last three years.

Nogho

I guess all the muscles he build this last year made him an even worse footballer. His strength, pun intended, has always been his speed and nimbleness. Now his just fumble and keep getting out of position. So sell - but only if the money goes straight in to a new player that’s not above their 30s.

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
Realistically, it should depend on how much they offer.

Given our shortage in attack, it would need to be enough to replace him and then some. And this late in the window, securing replacements isn't that easy.
Especially if your scouting (whoever is responsible for that) comes up with Arnautovic, Sarr and Rabiot

KikiDaKats

Supports
His Liverpool supporting wife
We aren't crying out for left wingers. We are crying out for central strikers and right wingers. You need 2 players per position. We have 1 in each attacking position apart from centrally where we have 1 crock and 1 37 year old that wants out.
How many of RM, City, Paris, Bayern, etc have 6 to 8 top player’s competing for the 6/4 spot. Liverpool are yet to buy competition for Sallah, only bought an understudy for Mane when they knew he was leaving.
Now I’d sell him and go for Nkunku.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Entering the final year of his contract so you're probably looking at a ~£25m fee at most. I think it is best for both parties that he leaves, assuming United are signing another forward. Rashford has been very poor for two years now.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
If they offered north of 30 mill we should move him on and buy antony. Hes still awful this pre season and first game.
30m for a 24 year old forward who has proven he can play at the top level... When we ourselves are low on options up top? We'd be daft to accept that.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
It's 2 years and not 1. We will renew or sell him next summer. Nothing is happening this year.

STaphouse

Supports
Reading
Probably explains the Cody Gakpo links, since he plays the same position as Rashford.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Entering the final year of his contract so you're probably looking at a ~£25m fee at most. I think it is best for both parties that he leaves, assuming United are signing another forward. Rashford has been very poor for two years now.
2 years left, we can extend

Balljy

If we did sell him and buy someone in to replace, this could be the season we lose the 80+ year home-grown player record I reckon.

izec

He is just a body with zero productivity. Just sell him. He wants to leave and we will get less next year.

50-60m should do it.

Jazz

Have PSG got a spare midfielder that we can use as well? :D

Tallis

Back to back deal with Antony will be good. Sancho can play on the left and Antony takes the right.

I think it’s a win win for everyone

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
2 years left, we can extend
Good to know, you would hope that can command an additional £10m. I don't believe we will get a big fee like some I'm reading on here, if we do sell him.

Although I do think he should go, a part of me will be sad to see him leave. He was meant to be our next big thing.

pogbasformerbarber

I think theres a less than zero chance this is accurate...but I'd be down for a sale IF we can replace him. If not we need to try and salvage as much as we can this season...even if that mans he leaves for free next year.

AdamColeBebe

Supports
Man Utd
Yep. I'd sell him in a heartbeat (providing we get adequate cover in that area)

Rolaholic

30m for a 24 year old forward who has proven he can play at the top level... When we ourselves are low on options up top? We'd be daft to accept that.
Douvle that at 60m should be the benchmark

We've seen less rated forwards go for that money this window, Richarlison went for 70m euros ffs

Hammondo

Not performed in 2 years, although he's 24 he's worth €60.00m according to Transfermarkt. One year left on his contract if we could get 60-70 for him I'd sell him personally.

I'd take someone like Antony over him.

Also I'd love to ship Martial out.
I doubt we will get close to that.