Marcus Rashford - Linked to PSG

slored1

Bye. Had high hopes for him but he turned into turd. Sell while the value is high enough.

C'est Moi Cantona

No way should we be selling Rashford now, but also no way we should be giving him a new deal now either.

led_scholes

‘Loyalty’ isn’t one way though. If the club haven’t engaged in any talks then he can’t simply stand still, players talk with other clubs & sign contracts with their current manager ned all the time.

If the only way you’d deem him ‘loyal’ is for him to watch his contract run down, & not look out for his own future then I’m good to end the conversation here. If we want to keep him, offer him a contract & if we don’t sell him.
How do you view loyalty?

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Can’t imagine a worse time to sell Rashford actually. Are you guys out of your mind?
We’re so thin upfront this season it’s depressing.
Cavani and Greenwood out. Martial injured. Ronaldo on the way out. And now everyone wants Rashford out aswell. And we all know with Uniteds transfer strategy that the replacement Will be underwhelming to say the least.
Morata, Icardi, Shaqiri, some PL improven player from Erevidisie.

Its a big no for me this summer. In the future? Well maybe.

Giggsy13

It's funny how unbelievable stupid and lacking self awareness he is. He deserves sweet feck all for what he's delivered over the past 2 years. We should be triggering the extension and doing everything we can to cash in. It's like he's thought ah the gaffer is making me a regular again, time to ask for more dollar. I'd sooner play Garnacho
I agree. His stock is at an all time low. Rashford needs to put his head down and play well to earn a new deal.

redIndianDevil

One of the funniest rumours. It’s obvious Rashford’s camp is angling for a new contract and hence the PSG links. He can go to PSG or to Liverpool or City for all I care. He’s been rubbish and hasn’t improved a jot. If he isn’t careful he is going to end up at Everton in a few years time.

redIndianDevil

Can’t imagine a worse time to sell Rashford actually. Are you guys out of your mind?
Cavani and Greenwood out. Martial injured. Ronaldo on the way out. And now everyone wants Rashford out aswell. And we all know with Uniteds transfer strategy that the replacement Will be underwhelming to say the least.

So you want to give him a new contract?

Alemar

We're not in a strong postion the replace him properly in this window.
We may just share his minutes between Amad and Garnacho. At the very worst case the output would be the same, under all other scenarios more goals will be actually scored (let alone positive effect for player development)

mshnsh

There was huge hype around Rashford on the caf. Personally found him decent but never outstanding or capable of being so.

I would move him on. United need to move out alot of dead wood and bring in players that are capable of playing modern technical and pressing football.

C'est Moi Cantona

We may just share his minutes between Amad and Garnacho. At the very worst case the output would be the same, under all other scenarios more goals will be actually scored (let alone positive effect for player development)
But this won't happen.

Rolaholic

City didn’t hesitate to offload Sterling - they got money and reinvested. We should do the same
They didn't mind selling him because they're stocked with talented and productive forwards and had just signed two new ones who have already hit the ground running. We're not close to having that luxury

Alemar

We're not close to having that luxury
But we have a luxurious experience of letting overpaid underperformers leaving on a free all the time. Club needs to learn to sell before all value is lost

matt23

Fantastic opportuinity to give him an undersevered contract extension and claim as some sort of moral victory for Manchester United. Yaaaay

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
There was huge hype around Rashford on the caf. Personally found him decent but never outstanding or capable of being so.

I would move him on. United need to move out alot of dead wood and bring in players that are capable of playing modern technical and pressing football.
Two years ago before this dreadful slump in form yes, but now he mostly gets abuse.

edcunited1878

I find this to be hilarious and am all for it. This is the stuff we need because it shows who makes the hard decisions and who is willing to stand for what is important and right for the club.

kerrygold

Supports
united
One of the funniest rumours. It’s obvious Rashford’s camp is angling for a new contract and hence the PSG links. He can go to PSG or to Liverpool or City for all I care. He’s been rubbish and hasn’t improved a jot. If he isn’t careful he is going to end up at Everton in a few years time.
Does PSG have a B team cuz he isn’t cracking that 11

edcunited1878

Two years ago before this dreadful slump in form yes, but now he mostly gets abuse.
Exactly and why shouldn't there be. It was super exciting and much more promising. Dude knocked out PSG like that and then we got to see Neymar on the sideline!

He is getting abuse, but he also has to meet greater expectations and pressure. Focusing on the football side about pressure, expectations, etc is fine. Not everyone is fit and proper for it, especially when he's expected to perform so much better and for a club like United who are trying to win big things again, it's fair to question if he is good enough.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband

He offers nothing on the pitch.
He's a liability.

Sell him and replace him.
There is time

Rolaholic

So psg have
Messi
Mbappe
Neymar
Ekitke
Iccardi
Draxler
Sarabia

And we are seriously supposed to think they want to splash a bunch of cash on rashford.

Riiiiiight
They're actively looking to offload the bottom 3

Fooza

Jokes on Rashford, he doesn't have to create interest from PSG to get a contract, we give them out always as the club see players as assets.

fallengt

Make no difference if he stays. Contract running out next year. Get rid.
But it's United. The board will bite it and give him big fat contract until 2030

edcunited1878

The club needs a massive rest when it comes to anything football related. We've seen it with Murtough, the release of Judge, the top two recruitment scouts, youth/academy system coaches, and now the first team setup.

It is high time for the players in and out to make that step. High wages and the wage structure must be reset. Moving forward, top players can only earn 200K+ GBP. Sancho, Varane, and Martial are lucky.

Ronaldo and DDG are next in terms of getting massive wages gone or significantly reduced if they stay (DDG).

JSArsenal

Isn't Mbappe PSG's striker?

Messi-Mbappe-Neymar

So Rashford would be back up?