Marcus Rashford - Linked to PSG

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
How many clubs out there can spend this kind of money? How many of them are interested in him? Is he gonna be interested in a move to bottom-half clubs?
Not many, but PSG are one of those clubs - if this interest is real of course. I just don't think a) their interest would be completely ridiculous and b) he isn't still worth a fair whack.

Watford want £30m for Sarr, PSV £40m for Gakpo... I'd be a bit miffed if we sold Rashford for less!

hobbers

What poor attitude is this? Is there any evidence of this poor attitude with Rashford other than rumours and press conjecture?

Interested to know.
So you haven’t watched him out on the pitch in the last 2 years?

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
£120m for a wide attacker who has 15 goals in his last 63 PL matches?

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
So you haven’t watched him out on the pitch in the last 2 years?
I see a man bereft of confidence in a struggling team.

I'm not sure how that equates to an attitude problem?

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
What a warped mindset, if you think it’s the players who deserve loyalty from the fans while doing nothing to earn it.
Well I have been supporting united for almost 50 years now. Warped in your eyes but how many of you with the current sentiment and attitude towards the club and players will still be supporting the club as long as I have?
Highly unlikely is my guess.

Tarrou

We should sell. His form has been bad for so long. Giving him a huge contract would be a disaster and this could be an easy out for us.

Born2Lose

If this guy had better offers, he'd already have gone. He's got it made in the shade at United getting paid superstar wages for substandard performances.

saik

Confidence shouldn't stop him from putting an effort on the pitch. That's the issue people want to point to. You can have your confidence issues but show some effort on the pitch, track back to help your teammates. In a lot of matches he played like he was above all this putting in zero effort.

hobbers

Well I have been supporting united for almost 50 years now. Warped in your eyes but how many of you with the current sentiment and attitude towards the club and players will still be supporting the club as long as I have?
Even more warped if you've been a supporter for that length of time. The players are servants of the club. The fans are not the servants of the players.

Rashford has taken £10m from the club in the last year and in return given 0/10 performances and zero effort on the pitch. He is the one who owes us loyalty since we pay his wages. But instead his agents are touting him all around Europe because they're desperate to maximise his potential career earnings.

Anathema to blindly give loyalty to someone who puts no effort in to earn it and has none themselves.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband

Then I'm glad you are not the one handling contracts

His attitude is abysmal and its obvious.
It takes no talent to put in max effort.
His effort levels and his general body language is awful.

So in his case not only is he limited and totally over rated but he has a poor attitude to boot.

It takes elite talent and elite mentality to be at the top table. Rashford has neither

Hammondo

What poor attitude is this? Is there any evidence of this poor attitude with Rashford other than rumours and press conjecture?

Interested to know.
The fact he was lazy as feck on the pitch last season.

Telsim

How does confidence affect effort on the pitch or dribbling into three people and losing the ball consistently?

Interested to know.

Master Yoda

I would sell for 60m without hesitation. Thats robbery right there, you get 60m AND you dont have to pay him anymore?

GlasgowCeltic

Would be funny to see Simon Stone, Whitwell and Luckhurst suddenly churning out criticism pieces against Neymar and Mbappe if they keep him out the team

EdinburghDevil

I don't see him leaving in this window.

If he's not found form under EtH this season, I'd be triggering the option and pushing hard to get him out for around £50m next summer.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
I know PSG have a bottomless pit of money, but even they’re not that daft. 120m? Surely this is paper nonsense. If they actually offer that I reckon Ten Hag and Arnold link arms and dance around the office.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
I know PSG have a bottomless pit of money, but even they’re not that daft. 120m? Surely this is paper nonsense. If they actually offered that I reckon Ten Hag and Arnold link arms and dance around the office.
They're likely doing that already around the dumpster fire Murtough lit for the summer.

Strootman's Finger

If a club is all about just results then there is no soul history or depth. It's a plastic club then.
That's what's supposedly sets us and Liverpool apart.
So we should keep inferior players that aren't good enough and will prevent us from being successful because that's what this club is all about?

Strootman's Finger

I'm guessing the game of football has changed somewhat over those 50 years. But cheers for being a better fan than the rest of us.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
:lol: some on here really do have agendas!

I suggest some step away from the keyboard and get some fresh air.

Conjuring up revisionist history out of nowhere.

saik

:lol: some on here really do have agendas!

I suggest some step away from the keyboard and get some fresh air.

Conjuring up revisionist history out of nowhere.
What agenda ? What revisionist history? Do you really think him not being able to put in atleast some kind of effort on the pitch was down to lack of confidence?

midou

60m is essentially Rashford for Antony moneywise. Ajax want a bit more, but also wages will be lower for Antony - would you do it? I think I would.

Strootman's Finger

What agenda ? What revisionist history? Do you really think him not being able to put in atleast some kind of effort on the pitch was down to lack of confidence?
He has no valid argument so he's chosen to go for the ad hominem attacks, he's basically admitting defeat.

CM10

I'm skeptical but if they're bidding £60m we should accept that deal yesterday

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
60m is essentially Rashford for Antony moneywise. Ajax want a bit more, but also wages will be lower for Antony - would you do it? I think I would.
At his best Rashford offers 20 goals from a wide position. It essentially hinges on whether or not Ten Hag thinks he can get that out of him - I think he’d back himself to get him firing again and so only a silly offer will do.

UnsungHero

Monitoring the preparation of the Vidal bid
I hope he leaves, it’s for the best. He’s been in a slump for years now and seems to struggle focusing on football. I don’t think he’ll regain any form playing for us.

PSG would be good for him, £60m or so would be very reasonable. £120m is comical.

I really hope this isn’t a ploy to get a new contract. We’ll probably end up giving him £350k a week and he’ll continue to phone it in. :(

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
If PSG really value him at £60m and we fail to take it when we could get an Antony for a few more bob, we're run by complete fools who only care about the marketing side.

redIndianDevil

If PSG really value him at £60m and we fail to take it when we could get an Antony for a few more bob, we're run by complete fools who only care about the marketing side.
They dont value him anywhere. It just bullshit raised by Rashford's camp to get him a new contract when we are desperate for forwards.