5.7 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

AgentSmith

Thing is, they dont all have an ex drug dealer for an agent(jayz) who did this exact same thing (feed the poor) after he got out of the drug (meth) game and into the rap game to improve his name, as remember this feed the kids stuff all started after the bad PR he was getting along side Jesse and Pogba.
What utter drivel.

I hope you waste one of your limited number of replies tomorrow responding to this so there’s less opportunity for you to spout more of it.

Rocksy

Supports
Blackburn Rovers
I think the issue with Rashford is that he’s just not that special but his agency, the press and maybe Ole would have you believe he’s somewhere on Mbappe’s level.

The problem is, Rashford seems to believe that too, He’s okay for the bench and streaks of games but he’s got too many issues in his game to start all the time, he struggles to control a ball properly being the main reason.

phonics_tid

Your Mother Was a Hamster and Your Father Smelt of
Plus if it was true that he called Maguire a fecking knobhead.
If that is true I hope he gets absolutely roasted for that. Can’t be speaking to your Captain like that, wouldn’t be allowed under Keane so no reason it should be allowed with Maguire. Especially just now with the lack of crowds and the cameras and mics picking up absolutely everything. Terrible attitude from him last night.

Interesting timing.
Partytown - one of the very few actual insiders (especially Fergie era where he was dropping team news days in advance every game) - posted this last week that lines up well.

Especially given the journalists involved, and lines like "team-mates are known to be amazed by Rashford’s continuing ability to play through the pain barrier." and the little dig at Ole.

Edit - Had to remove the image. Saw on Reddit that it's from a paywalled forum that apparently isn't allowed to be rehosted.

Edit 2 - Edited enough to hopefully remove which forum it came from. Was posted on 25th February at 7:58PM.

Last edited:

Silverman

If he's injured then he shouldn't be playing as much as he is.
Id rather give his position to James or Amad as they will offer us more.

Womp

idiot
Absolutely no chance he gets benched. Ole knows he is one of probably three players in the squad who can single handedly win games with individual brilliance.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Partytown - one of the very few actual insiders (especially Fergie era where he was dropping team news days in advance every game) - posted this last week that lines up well.

Especially given the journalists involved, and lines like "team-mates are known to be amazed by Rashford’s continuing ability to play through the pain barrier." and the little dig at Ole.

Edit - The Varane story panned out too.
A classic in the art of vague ITK bollox that can never be proved right or wrong.

GioF

If that is true I hope he gets absolutely roasted for that. Can’t be speaking to your Captain like that, wouldn’t be allowed under Keane so no reason it should be allowed with Maguire. Especially just now with the lack of crowds and the cameras and mics picking up absolutely everything. Terrible attitude from him last night.
100% he called him a fecking knobhead. Was after Maguire had played a ball into him which he controlled poorly. Presumably HM said something to him but you could clearly see Marcus’s response!!

A classic in the art of vague ITK bollox that can never be proved right or wrong.
Understand the skepticism in the IndyKaila era where 99.999% are bullshitters - but Partytown has proven over the years that's he's very well connected.

Doesn't fit the profile of the modern bulshitter... he's a 60 year old man posting on a relatively obscure forum. He was the one leaking our teamsheets throughout the Fergie era. Rarely, if ever, posts any transfer stuff. When Fergie retired, his information stopped. He didn't post anything for years. When Solskjaer came back, he suddenly got pieces of information again - all of which have panned out. Lot of people think his source is Mike Phelan, especially as the ages line up.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
I laughed hard at the "with team-mates known to be amazed by Rashfords continuing ability to play through the pain barrier"
While that line is certainly over the top, the bit that I read, for me at least, confirms the type of pain he's experiencing.

It is constant and fluctuates between feck this hurts a lot and cut my arm off/please kill me. A person experiencing this pain cannot hide it and the people you live and work with will be acutely aware of how much you hurt, mostly because you're grumpy and despondent almost all the time.

It will fluctuate between strong pain in the shoulder and upper arm, intense, shooting pain from the shoulder to the fingertips and bouts of numbness in the entire arm. It isn't conducive to any sort of productivity in any walk of life.

Irwin99

Players have a go at each other all the time. I've seen loads of our players down the years swear at each other -and that's not just Roy Keane. A complete non-issue.

The bigger issue by far is the alleged playing through injury or played to exhaustion rumors. What happened last season with his back injury was just madness and every game I watch him play he always seems to be in pain or hurting at some point in the match. Maybe he just has a low pain threshold or more likely he's just not 100%. Either way I just don't believe he has a bad attitude as he's never struck me as a sulky person (Berbatov, Martial etc)

-Supreme-

Here we come the injury excuses again :lol:

I'm actually surprised it's just started to pop up when no one has mentioned this for at least 2 months now?! I don't recall another player in our squad that has anywhere near as many excuses as Rashford does, it's always someone else's fault when he's in poor form.

The list is truly endless as far as the CAF is concerned...

1. Injuries
2. Exhaustion
3. Playing out of positions
4. Managers / coaches
5. Tactics
6. Off-field activities

Baxter

Interesting to know what people ripping into Rashford made of Mane’s performance tonight?

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Interesting to know what people ripping into Rashford made of Mane’s performance tonight?
Mane is a Premier League and Champions League winning player who was a key cog in his team achieving those titles. Let's not compare him to Rashford who hasn't come anywhere close to Mane's achievements as a player for his 'team'

UncleBob

While that line is certainly over the top, the bit that I read, for me at least, confirms the type of pain he's experiencing.

It is constant and fluctuates between feck this hurts a lot and cut my arm off/please kill me. A person experiencing this pain cannot hide it and the people you live and work with will be acutely aware of how much you hurt, mostly because you're grumpy and despondent almost all the time.

It will fluctuate between strong pain in the shoulder and upper arm, intense, shooting pain from the shoulder to the fingertips and bouts of numbness in the entire arm. It isn't conducive to any sort of productivity in any walk of life.
I don't doubt the type of pain, just questioning the timing and general gist of it.

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
Seeing reporters already making excuses for his shitty form - apparently carrying a hip injury and will need an operation :rolleyes:
So all those misses cause he couldnt properly balance huh ? :houllier:

el3mel

What does both have to even do with each other ? Just because another player had a terrible game doesn't make Rashford's performance yesterday or recently any good.

Hammondo

I'm actually surprised it's just started to pop up when no one has mentioned this for at least 2 months now?! I don't recall another player in our squad that has anywhere near as many excuses as Rashford does, it's always someone else's fault when he's in poor form.

1. Injuries
2. Exhaustion
4. Managers / coaches
5. Tactics
6. Off-field activities
Didn't have his favourite breakfast.

Red00012

Seeing reporters already making excuses for his shitty form - apparently carrying a hip injury and will need an operation :rolleyes:
So all those misses cause he couldnt properly balance huh ? :houllier:
Don’t forget the miscontrolled passes he receives.

Foxbatt

A few issues here. If he is injured then he should not be playing. Players play thru niggles but not through injuries. He simply is not half as good as he is made out to be. His attitude is all wrong. I have a feeling that it is rubbing off Greenwood too.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
This doesn't sit well with me. Unhappy players, morale is poor in this team. I'm worried.

I said this a while ago and don't think anyone agreed, to me, he looks injured. Like a player playing through pain. Read a story about him being at a charity day and was unable to sit down because of his back.

Now he needs shoulder surgery.

We are running him into the ground and this is going to shorten his career and lower his ceiling.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud

1. Injuries
2. Exhaustion
4. Managers / coaches
5. Tactics
6. Off-field activities
I mentioned this months ago.

Drainy

I mean it's pretty obvious that previously he was pressing hard, challenging for the ball physically and more aggressive. Since his shoulder injury he's been protecting himself on the pitch by avoiding physicality.

However I'm sure a load of posters who have diarrhoea posted their rants about arrogance and being a shit player all across this thread will insist that isn't the case to protect their egos.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
If he’s injured then he needs to go and get it sorted as far as I’m concerned, I get the feeling he wants to play in the euros so is delaying until after.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
I mean it's pretty obvious that previously he was pressing hard, challenging for the ball physically and more aggressive. Since his shoulder injury he's been protecting himself on the pitch by avoiding physicality.
The issue is that his workrate had already significantly dropped right from the start of last season, long before any injury. It has seemed to continue to decline since then though, so maybe an injury has had some effect but I wouldn't blame just that.

48 hours

I said this a while ago and don't think anyone agreed, to me, he looks injured. Like a player playing through pain. Read a story about him being at a charity day and was unable to sit down because of his back.

We are running him into the ground and this is going to shorten his career and lower his ceiling.
if he needs the operation, do it now. Do not let him pIay in the Euros and then do it. He can have the whole summer to recover if we sort him out now.

Eugenius

I remember Barnes (Leicester away) pulled him back by his shoulder and he went down in complete agony.

Status
Not open for further replies.