Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
There’s a nice little piece on his free school meals campaign on bbc news right now. Really inspirational guy & mature beyond his years.

Peshi

I been desperately looking for a skill Rashford did against Leeds. I think it was first half on right wing where he was standing still and he faked a movement which made the Leeds player go for a hot dog. I think it was somehwhere at 40th minute but I been looking for replay without any succes. Anyone know which dribble/skill Im talking about?

Leicester 2:2 Man Utd

Slevs

likes to play with penises
As usual, needs a few chances to finish and can't be bothered to actually run.

Slows the play down again of course.

Raven

It was like watching an amateur footballer today. Himself and James were beyond shit.

wr8_utd

:'(
He'll score goals over the course of a season because he's fed around 3 sitters a match. Unfortunately he and Martial are nowhere CLOSE to be clinical enough for any top team in Europe.

SAFMUTD

When he's got time to think he fecks up, it seems he's way better acting on instinct.

Sanchez7

Rather than just putting his head down and whacking it, would be nice to add some composure to his finishing. Get LVG on the case.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Showcases Rashford in a nutshell today. Terrifies the opposition, gets himself in so many great positions, but needs to be more clinical to take that final step.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Glenn Hoddle said he didn’t pick Andy Cole for England because “he needs 4 big chances to score a goal”

I wish Rashford was as clinical as Cole...

Superunknown

The most frustrating good footballer we've had since Nani.
I would agree with this.
I love the player, but I always get the feeling that he should have got at least one more goal in virtually every game that he plays in. His finishing is so mixed.

Eternitiy

Upsetting to see fans use him as a scapegoat when the invisible man Martial gets away criticism free. Martial actively avoids involvement in play, cowardly player.

Matt851

My god, how ott.

The chance schmiechel saved wasnt a bad attempt tbh

Obviously should have scored more but most players on the pitch should have played better ans the team selection but us at a disadvantage

SuperiorXI

Showcases Rashford in a nutshell today. Terrifies the opposition, gets himself in so many great positions, but needs to be more clinical to take that final step.
He'll get there. Once he adds this to his game we'll have an amazing player on our hands.

He was wasteful today and no doubt the main reason we dropped the 2 points.

GlasgowCeltic

Constant threat in and way Martial isn’t but his lack of aerial ability for an attacker is bordering unprofessional

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Needs to stop blasting the ball and pick a corner. You don’t need to hit it at 60mph every shot, just slide it down low and you score.

he’s so good but so bad at the same time, frustrating.

Based Adnan

My god, how ott.

The chance schmiechel saved wasnt a bad attempt tbh
He had the whole goal to aim at and instead it went slightly to the right of Schmeichel at the perfect height for a GK. How is that not a bad attempt?

Frank White

Got a goal should have had 3 that would have won us all 3 points instead of the 1, got to do so much better in front of goal. All are front three are so inconsistent.

Heinzesight

The more time he has with the ball at his feet one on one...he fecks it. So annoying. Deserved the 3 points today based on our chances.

M Bison

Supports
York City
Wasn’t in the game enough and went missing for long periods. Redeemed himself for the early sitter with the goal which was a great finish, but I felt he should have done better with the 1v1, it was a decent save from
Kasper but it was too close to him

el3mel

Of course since I watched only the second half had to watch his goal on video and it was a great finish, made the ridiculous sitter that he missed in second half looks bad though, as it was a pretty poor finish.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
He's below average finisher. Slightly, but still.

It truly shows when he almost always goes for power over accuracy in 1on1. He blasted it in Schemichel hand ffs.

Globule

signature/tagline creator extraordinaire
Upsetting to see fans use him as a scapegoat when the invisible man Martial gets away criticism free. Martial actively avoids involvement in play, cowardly player.
Maybe look in the Martial that if you want to see criticism of him. The fact that martial was anonymous doesn't change the fact that Rashford should have had a hattrick today.

This match summed up Rashford's finishing well. Calm, well placed goal to give us the lead, followed by head down and hit it hard for the chance he fluffed.

OL29

He should’ve scored the header but the one on one with Schmeichel was just a very good save. Can’t believe some fans are turning on him again.

Stacks

Got a goal should have had 3 that would have won us all 3 points instead of the 1, got to do so much better in front of goal. All are front three are so inconsistent.
football doesn't work like that. Had he taken one of those chances, he may not have got the other one. For example, the first chance he missed, had he scored, the game changes and does not play out the same way

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Goes from world class to poor in a minute, it's so bizarre. Wastes easy chances, then grabs the ball and does something that makes you say wow. Doesn't help that he is playing in an inconstant forward line. He needs a proper striker to lead him on a bit more.

Frank White

football doesn't work like that. Had he taken one of those chances, he may not have got the other one. For example, the first chance he missed, had he scored, the game changes and does not play out the same way
You're right he scores the header and the game potentially opens up even more and he gets a few more chances. Fact is he had 3 fantastic chances and scored 1, needs to be better.

spiriticon

Bullshit. Utter stupidity in the form of written words.
It just feels that way, not that it actually is.

It's not a good reaction when I'm more surprised that he scored than when he doesn't.

"Holy shit it's actually in!"

Holocene

The missed one-on-one needs to be on the floor. Big fan of Rash but he needs to score two from those 3 chances.
It was a good save, but at such a comfortable height for the keeper. His shooting technique at times seems like a hit and hope. We saw for his goal what placement can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.