Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Savour that, folks. A genuine 0 out of 10 footballing performance. May as well been wearing an Arsenal shirt out there. Bitched out of Lacazette's free-kick too.

Capped off with a petulant shot when he knew he was going off instead of cutting it back to Bruno on the edge of the box in acres of space. Pathetic.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Can be the most brainless player ever at times. Tbh, I also never like him in this front two either. Needs to play on the left.

InspiRED

Supports
Outraged snowflakes
Quieter performance today. Did a lot of good things, think he was right not trying to get that shot away as it was gonna get blocked.

Will probably be pilloried after today, but what's really encouraging is seeing him try to pick out team-mates more. You can see it's interrupting his natural instinct which is very direct and often very destructive (in a good way). It might take him a while to get used to playing in a more team-centred way but long term that's what will turn him into an absolute force so not too worried despite not hitting the heights he's capable of today against Arsenal.

Don't know if it's because he's been instructed so as to be available for quick counters but if not the work rate regarding any defensive duties is still kind of non-existent though.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Wtf was that in the first half when he had the chance to score?! His decision making is terrible. Second half, he was completely anonymous. Needs to be dropped for a few games, the poor form has gone on too long.

Idxomer

Play him on the left or dont fecking playing. Its hurting his game. That said, he has poor performances on the left but on the right he doesn't offer much.
He got multiple opportunities to affect the game and messed them all up.

It had nothing to with his position.

Habs

Comes across like he’s prime Ronaldo, but actually closer to Welbeck

Superunknown

Two particularly awful games on the bounce. Unfortunately, our entire attackline are out of form. He will start the next game by default.

binary bot
Big improvements in his ability to beat a player has coincided with him becoming a greedy cnut.

Needs to sort it out.

el3mel

Shit decision making. He's starting to get on my nerve. The chance in first half was so damn stupid.

pablo__p

I'm by no my means qualified to assess people's body language but he has such an annoying aura about him. It's been like that for a good while.

Bobcat

Behind the curtains, leering at the neighbors
Martial got slaughtered for his performance vs SU and Rashford deserves to to be for that shite he served us today

Seemed like every time he was involved he did the wrong thing and what the feck was that shot right before he got hauled off? Thats a 1 in a million shot

Daft stuff

abailey123

Can’t play on the right at all. Needs to be playing wide left where he’s got quite a good relationship with Shaw and can cut inside. At the minute one of Martial / Rashford needs to miss out

Borys

Statistics Wizard
Probably ends the discussion where is his best position, as we could probably agree it's on the bench.

Young boy at the peak of his fitness, needs a longer rest and can't be relied upon right now unfortunately.

acnumber9

If we had better options you’d leave him out for a while. Might be worth sending a message by just playing two of James, Mata and Greenwood regardless. I still think he’s injured because while he’s never been good at physical stuff he didn’t shy away from it like he does now but it’s hurting the team currently whatever it is.

Ash_G

I don't mind him being a bit selfish, sometimes that's what you need players to be, Martial for instance could benefit from being a bit more selfish in attack and taking more shots/driving at people but I feel Rashford is tipping too far that way, combined with him overcomplicating it too often looking for little flicks rather than the clear pass. Further whilst he's occasionally willing to look for a ball over the top or a long cross (which rarely make it in the box) he seems to have no drive at all once he gets closer to the box to create something for others. I don't see him running of the ball to create space or looking to dribble past someone from a wide area, he just seems so singularly focussed on whether he can get a shot off and if not he's happy to just play a short pass.

I know we sometimes fall in to camps here over who likes which players but with him and Martial they both need to up their games in different ways if we're going to sustain a title challenge.

mancan92

Made the wrong decision every time he was on the ball. Ending with him taking a ridiculous shot from a stupid angle with about 3/4 clear options. I've had enough of him really. He's acting like Ronaldo out there not chasing the ball no hunger or desire.

17Larsson

Not a malefactor just a lagomorph
Needs to be dropped.
Simply this.
I don't want to see him for the next couple of games.

If he's injured it will give him a chance to recover.
If he's tired it will give him a chance to rest.
If he's just on a bad run it will give him a chance to re-focus

UncleBob

Quieter performance today. Did a lot of good things, think he was right not trying to get that shot away as it was gonna get blocked.

Will probably be pilloried after today, but what's really encouraging is seeing him try to pick out team-mates more. You can see it's interrupting his natural instinct which is very direct and often very destructive (in a good way). It might take him a while to get used to playing in a more team-centred way but long term that's what will turn him into an absolute force so not too worried despite not hitting the heights he's capable of today against Arsenal.

Don't know if it's because he's been instructed so as to be available for quick counters but if not the work rate regarding any defensive duties is still kind of non-existent though.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.