Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Typical Rashford. A wonderful assist hidden amongst countless instances of brainless, and I mean fecking brainless, decisions.

Cutback after cutback after cutback when easy shots are on.

pablo__p

I think you gotta start questioning our coaching if he keeps making the same mistakes every time he plays.

Poor finishing.
Poor decision making.

Great cross.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Useless tonight bar the assist.

Needs dropping but as our other front 3 options are a Mata,James and Martial he will have to play PL games.

Time to give Diallo a chance

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
He really needs to be told to finish his chances. I’m so sick of this.

Knew it would cost us as soon as he didn't finish his chances at 3-2. His decision making is among the worst I've ever seen. Great cross to Cavani but I just don't understand him. Always tries to do too much and I don't know why when he never scores after cutting back and fourth a million times

NickJ

Game over if he shoots instead of doing a drag back. Will never be Clinical enough to go on and become world class unfortunately.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Something's off with Rashford. He's making too many bad decisions. Passing when he should shoot, shooting when he should pass. I know he made Cavani's goal tonight but he could have ended this game for us twice. If he doesn't improve his decision making he will plateau at this level.

el3mel

Why no one is telling him to stop this crap ? So fecking frustrating. Our most frustrating player by a country mile, because in several balls he shows ton of quality then goes on and feck up dumb shit like what we have seen.

Cloud7

As I said in the matchday thread, I love Rash, I really do, but I just never expect him to make the right decision when a big moment comes, and I never expect him to finish it off when a big chance comes along.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Cost us the game. We’ve got away with his slack finishing before but not tonight

Ludens the Red

Played well and was a constant threat but he kept misjudging that last bit when in front of goal, frustrating but his general play was very good and he worked hard off the ball too.

Leg-End

Ole should fine him for every single cutback he makes, just cut that out of his game and he’s a better player.

Red & White

Misses so many one on ones it’s mental. You knew we he missed that big chance at 2-1 there was a chance we’d regret it.

Guapa

Good guy,Good player,but he needs to work hard on his game.Coaches need to get on it.

KD6-3.7

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again his decision making isn’t any different to when he was 18 years old.

I‘ll get slaughtered for saying it but I’d happily sell him for an upgrade but I’d rather keep him as a rotating squad player but he shouldn’t be a starter if we want to win trophies.

Andersons Dietician

Great cross. No point in pointing out the obvious flaws. We surely can all see them. Would be interested in seeing how many times he lost the ball though.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
Rashford kills us with his profligacy. We can’t take chances and we can’t defend, which is a poor combo.

Bojan11

Something's off with Rashford. He's making too many bad decisions. Passing when he should shoot, shooting when he should pass. I know he made Cavani's goal tonight but he could have ended this game for us twice. If he doesn't improve his decision making he will plateau at this level.
Stop copying my posts. Only @esmufc07 is allowed to do that.

That one where he had a freebie shot on his right foot, and somehow ended up taking an awkward left footer. Painful.

Certainly the worst of our front 4 tonight.

binary bot
He's so frustrating because he does so many good things and then fecks up the easy part. Plays like he thinks football is a youtube compilation.

Needs to realise that top players simplify everything.

lost7

I feel like his dribbling was actually really good today and while he should have scored at least one goal from his two chances, it wasn't a poor performance especially if you take into consideration that beautiful assist.

Superunknown

Great cross. No point in pointing out the obvious flaws. We surely can all see them.
He can't, though. Otherwise he wouldn't still be doing them...

I really like the guy and when it comes off, it's brilliant. But, I thought a lot of his decision making was off or just inconsistent. The ball for Cavani's goal was beautiful, so he did contribute today and he got into some amazing positions. But, the final part just let him down one too many times. Really, he should have got on the scoresheet today and maybe even should have scored 2.

However, we still scored 3 goals. We didn't get the three points because of the back five.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He’s becoming a player whose G/A’s mask his general performances far too early in his career. We need more of his excitement and ability at this stage.

Falcow

No where near good enough to start. He is a good impact sub but he loses possession about 95% of the time. I've said it so many times, he is the most frustrating player I've ever seen play for united.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
So many good chances wasted.
The defence rucked up today, but he shares some of the blame.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
I am sick of his attitude. Just sick of it. He is absolutely fantastic human being but as a player he is annoying me a lot this season. Some good moves and stats can't erase what he does 90 minutes. Not running, not chasing full backs and playing solo over and over and over again.

When you see Cavani desire and movement and then you look at our "young and hungry lions" Martial, Rashford and Greenwood..urghh, i am fuming here.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Thought he tracked back more today, but that’s just me.

Really frustrating, he’s got all the tools but not clicking right now.

Still love the kid.

Frank White

Cost us the game. We’ve got away with his slack finishing before but not tonight
Feck off did he cost us the game.... That award goes to DDG.

100% should have finished them off at 3-2 but let's not act like the draw wasn't down to DDG.

Outside of that poor finish he closed down a lot better this game, and the delivery for the Cavani goal was superd. Needs to get some consistency in front of goal though, suppose its good he is getting into them positions but he has to be doing better when the opportunity presents itself.

spiriticon

Beautiful cross for the first goal.

Can't hit a barn door from 3 yards out.

The usual display then.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
He has to work on his finishing. Look at the other England lads, Vardy, Kane etc.

Touch, early shot. It works. It's efficient. Keepers cannot set. Does he want to be the best forward in the league?

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
His decision making has been atrocious this season. 9 times out of 10 he seems to do the wrong thing. Infuriating player for the talent that he has. Generally played ok but if he could only pass when he should pass or shoot when he should shoot etc

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Why is his finishing so poor? Makes no sense to me, he gets into some great areas, does all the hard work and blows it. I don't know if this is something he can improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.