5.7 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeanoMagicHat

What a guy, stunning performance. One of the best substitute performances there’s ever been in a United shirt?

Fluctuation0161

Great performance. Bossed it. Well done lad.

I've been critical when it's not worked for him but today he was on fire. Love to see it.

OverratedOpinion

Also you just need to know a tiny bit about him as a person to know that he forgo an easy third goal from the spot to make sure his mate Martial got off the mark for the season. I am honestly struggling to decide whether he is a better person or better player, world class at both.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Understatement.

He's not best served as a left sided forward in a 4231, he's too dangerous to isolate there. Recently it looks like his ceiling is way above Martial's.

432JuanMata

Not stepping up for the hat trick was the smartest thing. If we are to win or challenge for anything this season we need all our players firing and Martial needed a goal and the confidence. So glad he got it in the end anyway
Anyway class when he came on still can’t believe he is only 22

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
Marcus Rashford cannot be one person. He cannot be driving up a million signatures, feeding a hundred thousand children, driving hundreds of organizations to take up his cause, take on the Government and be a sensational wonderkid scoring 4 CL goals in the group of death all in the same couple of weeks. He must have a twin.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Leipzig had no idea how to handle him.

Devil may care

I rarely ever give a 10/10 but this was that performance, 3 clinical finishes, would have had another with that jinky run and showed his class and leadership in letting Martial take the penalty.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Unbelievably how unselfish he is. He should have been screaming for that penalty to score his first ever Hattrick, but nope he gave his mate his first goal of the season instead and didn’t make any fuss.

karma came around for him and gave him it anyway. What an absolutely top man, a beautiful 3 goals.

Woodenlung

Upamecano is one of Europe's best young defenders. Rashford rinsed him again and again.

predator

Youth NITK
Looked like a thinner version of fat Ronaldo tonight.

That double feint where he took on like 4 of their players aswell was orgasmic

What a devastating performance.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
I rarely ever give a 10/10 but this was that performance, 3 clinical finishes, would have had another with that jinky run and showed his class and leadership in letting Martial take the penalty.
Yeah, same. I don't think I've ever given a 10/10, but I did today.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Said 2 years ago that I was tracking his development for 20-23 goals last season and then stepping up to a 35+ player this season.

He looks on track at the moment. Brilliant player, and brilliant attitude.

Unbelievably how unselfish he is. He should have been screaming for that penalty to score his first ever Hattrick, but nope he gave his mate his first goal of the season instead and didn’t make any fuss.

karma came around for him and gave him it anyway. What an absolutely top man, a beautiful 3 goals.
absolutely brilliant. Instant karma.

Superunknown

We should be talking about this performance for years. It really was outstanding. Leipzig didn't have anybody in their side who could do what he did tonight. World Class.

OverratedOpinion

Marcus Rashford cannot be one person. He cannot be driving up a million signatures, feeding a hundred thousand children, driving hundreds of organizations to take up his cause, take on the Government and be a sensational wonderkid scoring 4 CL goals in the group of death all in the same couple of weeks. He must have a twin.
He will be up first thing tomorrow morning working his bollox off to ensure underprivileged kids are fed over the next two weeks before heading off to training. He will rest once he retires, until he becomes Prime Minister that is.

CM10

Pretty much the perfect performance. Tore them apart when they moved to the back 4

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Upamecano is one of Europe's best young defenders. Rashford rinsed him again and again.
Ole is transforming Marcus into the finest striker on the planet.

We are soooo lucky to have these two working together. Who knows what they can achieve together

Bojan11

Play diamond and start him with Martial up front. Rashford works better in a front two.

Status
Not open for further replies.