5.7 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

mancan92

Barely even care about the performance...his prevailing attitude is much, much worse than any single performance. Even Gary Neville pointed it out tonight, finally.

Cheats his teammates every week with his effort level. Doesn't look like he gives the slightest shit at any point.

There was a 70/30 ball on like the 89th minute, where Rashford could easily have got there first. Instead, he didn't even attempt to run. Walked towards it, Palace player ran, they got the ball. He does little things like that all game, every game.

Solskjaer is almost as culpable for the 'my Rashy shall always play' cowardice.
Yeah that particular play sent me on a rampage. If that's my team mate I'm knocking him out.

IrishMcD

Even after that, Marcus can sleep well tonight knowing his place is assured for the weekend. In absolutely no danger of losing his place.
I have been saying this for months, and its feeding into his arrogance and greediness on the field. He was at his best when he was fighting to start. Him being kept on despite playing poorly in games and Martial and Greenwood constantly being subbed no matter how they are playing, sends a message to both Rashford and those players. Its awful, "Rashy" needs a rest or a bollocking.

M16Red

I’ve defended him a lot but for me that was the worst game he has ever had for us.

If you play any entire football match and you probably only controlled the ball well on one occasion that is absolutely embarrassing and not befitting of a Sunday league player let alone a Utd one.
:) Well.. Last game wasn't too great as well.

KW2006

On this rate maybe he should stop playing football and just do politics fulltime. People said Martial is bad(rightly so) but I don't remrmber he has ever played a match as bad as Rashford was today.

Jev

His worst game ever but it's his attitude that worries me most.

He clearly has his head way up his own butt, and Ole's is up there too egging him on. A strong manager would have dropped him weeks ago to rein in his ego. Ole never will.

roonaldo78

Pathetic performance yet again, does not even try to reach balls which are not right at his feet. Guess this is what happens when you know that you will be first on the teamsheet irrespective of performance.

Swiss_Red89

Shockingly bad today.
Couldn't even control the ball in the second half.

The shit passing from the entire midfield didn't help.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
One of the most overrated footballers in world football. Nowhere near as good as he’s made out to be. Miles off it.
Agreed. He’s been bailed out by the stats this season but his overall performance level has been atrocious and he’s a massive reason why the other attackers have barley recorded any of their own goals and assists. Frankly I’m fed up of his bottom level.

Foxbatt

I have said this very long time ago that he is not half as good as he thinks he is. Sell him

Welbeckham

Needs to work way harder on the field. It has been an ongoing issue this season. It is very easy to ignore when he’s not the only one that is guilty of such antics, but lately his attitude is nowhere near good enough. Should be benched for James right now, to fight for his place, but just like Bruno, he never won’t, poor management that.

Also, his decision-making seems so poor at the moment that it makes his low work ethic look even worse.

Born2Lose

Says everything about where this club is that at times such a mundane player is always on the teamsheet.

Do wonder if a lot of the time he was getting a rub from Bruno being in god mode until recently.

A little fame and less intelligence has made him very arrogant.

Last edited:

Idxomer

He hasn't been any better than Martial this season, he got goals but mainly because our main plan is to get the ball to him and wait for something to happen but you're sure as shit not getting it back.

Barnslig

If he thinks that's harsh from Maguire, wait until the crowds get back
Hope Maguire rips him a new asshole in the dressing room. Imagine Marcus replying like that to Keane, he would've been beaten blue

Jev

Maguire moaned at him for being lazy to get back onside

It's one thing to say 'shut up' in the heat of the moment but calling your teammate, and captain, a knobhead, if I'm hearing it right, is way over the line.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
It’s not like he called him ‘Easter’ or the like, but seeing such a petulant response from the captain calling you out is disappointing.

GledTheRed

Has he started drinking several pints before games?

It's the only way i can explain his blind alley out of control dribbling.

I wish we had decent options so we could drop Rashford and Martial but sadly we don't and they know it so they'll keep serving up turd after turd.

Renegade

Maguire needs to rock his jaw. He won’t though. it’s blatantly clear the lads don’t respect him as captain. Rashford’s our vice captain right? God our squad is a mess.

DomM

One of the worst displays by a United forward in recent years, worse than Martial, and that's saying something, and to think we have both of them at the club.

Pace Abuser

He's been walking around for nigh on 3 months. It's why I didn't even realise we were playing tonight. Just seen the result. I couldn't care less. If the players don't, why should I?

I know exactly what people would be posting about his performance. And I was right.

No Love

I have been saying this for months, and its feeding into his arrogance and greediness on the field. He was at his best when he was fighting to start. Him being kept on despite playing poorly in games and Martial and Greenwood constantly being subbed no matter how they are playing, sends a message to both Rashford and those players. Its awful, "Rashy" needs a rest or a bollocking.
Yeah, I totally agree with you. I think your point regarding substitutions rings especially true with Greenwood in recent weeks. Few times over the last month or so he’s deserved minutes he hasn’t gotten.

I’ve also been saying similar things for quite some time. The ‘cultural reboot’ that Ole championed is baseless if players are not held accountable for their performances and have no competition for places. As things stand, Marcus can dial in whatever he wants and it makes no difference. Again, paying the price for years of woeful recruitment. There’s no way he should be enjoying the level of comfort he is; however, that’s the reality staring us in the face. Infuriating, really.

atkar83

Fred was terrible, but his yellow card came off a stupid & unnecessary turnover from Rashford. Fred seemed to be cursing after the yellow, but I feel like he must have been thinking about Rashford being so loose with the ball and losing it so easily, forcing Fred to have to take the player down as they were countering.

arnie_ni

Fred was terrible, but his yellow card came off a stupid & unnecessary turnover from Rashford. Fred seemed to be cursing after the yellow, but I feel like he must have been thinking about Rashford being so loose with the ball and losing it so easily, forcing Fred to have to take the player down as they were countering.
Shaw got clattered from a horrendous touch as well.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
It's one thing to say 'shut up' in the heat of the moment but calling your teammate, and captain, a knobhead, if I'm hearing it right, is way over the line.
Tbh, it isn’t. The man was a disgrace tonight in his performance, but a footballer swearing at his teammate on a football pitch is a total non-story, and shouldn’t even be spun into anything really.

yamo123x

On this rate maybe he should stop playing football and just do politics fulltime. People said Martial is bad(rightly so) but I don't remrmber he has ever played a match as bad as Rashford was today.
I said this on the match thread, martial.was bad against sheff utd but rashford was worse today, his arrogant lazy attitude stinks

pablo__p

Tbh, it isn’t. The man was a disgrace tonight in his performance, but a footballer swearing at his teammate on a football pitch is a total non-story, and shouldn’t even be spun into anything really.
Would love to see him do that to Keane :drool:

yamo123x

Hiding at the end and shit, utter utter shit for the whole 90. Couldn’t even weight a simple overlapped pass. His slapped arse face is getting right on my tits but he thinks he’s cool strolling about.

So frustrating when he has such talent, capable of the sublime but how can we trust our coaching team when these performances (for months now) are warranted with a starting XI place every game? Drop him or he’ll just think he’s untouchable. Can’t stand the sight of him out there at the moment.
Well said but id argue he is already at the "im untouchable" stage.

el3mel

It's unbelievable for me how big his ego has become on the pitch. Just strolling around like prime Cristiano Ronaldo, knowing that he'll never get subbed or dropped no matter what. I can't believe Ole let him reach this degree without interference. FFS, made him believe his position is in danger of if he's crap he'll get subbed.

The young kid that was killing himself on the pitch from his first 1.5 year running all over the pitch and fighting for everything is gone. Quality wise he's better now, but work rate has become far, far worse.

Great human being off the pitch, very good quality player, but his ego on the pitch has become ridiculous and if the manager didn't interfere it'll get even worse. Bench and drop him. James won't do any worse with Rashford's current form.

Status
Not open for further replies.