Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
My ignore list is gonna get a canie take the strain message soon

keep going you utter tosspots

chris123

Some fecking morons on here thinking this reflects poorly on him as a player. Just shut up. Sent the keeper the wrong way, he just made a mistake. It happens, that's literally the definition of penalties.

Reactions: Fortitude

slored1

A born loser.....seen it with Man Utd in pressure finals and done it again tonight when he was brought out to do it
A born loser? The guy smashed it in vs PSG, is our best big game player, top scorer in the Champions League, scored a pen in the Europa League final, scored for England in the WC penalty shootout, on his debut.

If he puts it 5 cm narrower he is a born winner then or what?

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Hope he has a good rest I'm sure he will have a great season for us.

Paddy B

Supports
Manchester City
Just don't get the media bigging up Southgate as a manager. After we went 1-0 up it was a defensive borefest and we deserved exactly what we got...we barely had a shot on goal. Is it a surprise when we play Phillips, Henderson and Rice in midfield. I didn't enjoy our football at all and bringing on Rashford and Sancho in the last minute was ridiculous. He should have given them at least 10 mins to show their talents... particularly Sancho who will be an absolute star for United.

Pughnichi

I’ve been hard on Rashford during this tournament suggesting it’s been a bit of a wake up call re the minutes he’s had.

Not a chance to blame him...or Sancho and Saka for for that matter.

maddening that they weren’t on earlier to at least grow into the game and perhaps offer the explosive threat that was desperately needed and noticeable around 60 mins. Awful game management from Southgate. Could also ask why Sterling and Grealish didn’t offer themselves up before 19yo Saka who had a huge responsibility.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Anyone who criticises anyone for missing a penalty (unless the player has attempted something daft) can't be older then the age of 8.

James_42

I hope he avoids social media for a long time.

Southgate screwed him and Sancho bringing them on so late into the game, Sterling and Grealish are cowards.

Amarsdd

A born loser.....seen it with Man Utd in pressure finals and done it again tonight when he was brought out to do it
He’ll need surgery again now though. Had a shoulder injury so bad he doesn’t need time off with nor is it one of those shoulder injuries that can be aggravated jumping in the pool. But it flares up strangely enough in response to criticism. A very emotionally sensitive injury.
feck off you cnut ... posts!

Rustyspider13

Rashford is our second most important player after Fernandes. I hope he and Sancho get all the support they need from the club to move on from this horrible night.

As for the people who are taking this opportunity to stick the boot in, you lot don't understand what the word support means and don't deserve to enjoy Rashford's contributions for the seasons to come.

Andersons Dietician

Feel bad for him, as soon as he had that extra long pause thought he’d miss. Never been a fan of taking someone on to take a penalty and especially not in a game like that. Hopefully doesn’t get too much abuse but you just know they’ll be idiots out there sending horrendous stuff To him, Sancho, Probably even Saka who should never have been the 5th penalty taker.

Anyway props to Donaruma he made that penalty as hard as he could for Rashford. Just unlucky.

Wedge

Supports
a soft spot for Ajax
Ole will put the big United umbrella up to protect the United lads from those that clearly don't have a clue. Proud of the united lads, did the club proud.

He'sRaldo

Honestly been worried about how sullen he looks on the pitch for a while now. This makes things 100x worse.

Morpheus 7

He’ll need surgery again now though. Had a shoulder injury so bad he doesn’t need time off with nor is it one of those shoulder injuries that can be aggravated jumping in the pool. But it flares up strangely enough in response to criticism. A very emotionally sensitive injury.
Disgraceful post

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
I wasn't happy him going with England but he barely played in the end so whatever.

He'll have his surgery and then hopefully a long break after. Even if he misses half the season, a rejuvenated and fit Rashford is worth his weight in gold.

Bwuk

Wish he hadn’t went to the tournament and had just got his surgery over the summer.

Feel for him with the pen. He was clearly nervous. Took a age to hit it.

Eternitiy

Honestly been worried about how sullen he looks on the pitch for a while now. This makes things 100x worse.
I think he needs an extended amount of time off. It really makes me feel sad how sad he looks on the pitch these days.

pacifictheme

Wish he hadn’t went to the tournament and had just got his surgery over the summer.

Feel for him with the pen. He was clearly nervous. Took a age to hit it.
Agree. It's on Southgate. Rashford will get hammered for it though, the racists probably already piled into his dms on Instagram and twitter.

stw2022

Saka is a kid. Sancho took a decent penalty.

When Nani took that awful penalty at Craven Cottage I must have blinked and missed the supportive rally round

Kaos

Bet he wishes he had that surgery now and was instead recuperating in some tropical paradise instead of coming on to burden some heartbreak.

Poor lad, hope he gets some time off to properly recover and remedy his injuries.

Womp

idiot
I’ve been hard on Rashford during this tournament suggesting it’s been a bit of a wake up call re the minutes he’s had.

Not a chance to blame him...or Sancho and Saka for for that matter.

maddening that they weren’t on earlier to at least grow into the game and perhaps offer the explosive threat that was desperately needed and noticeable around 60 mins. Awful game management from Southgate. Could also ask why Sterling and Grealish didn’t offer themselves up before 19yo Saka who had a huge responsibility.
Don't think that's really all his fault though. He had a better season than Sterling, despite playing through injury and for a less offensive team. Sterling started from the start though. Grealish is also better than players like Saka. It was just terrible management and/or Southgate has his favourites.

Frank White

When Nani took that awful penalty at Craven Cottage I must have blinked and missed the supportive rally round
Genuine question is Rashford the only player you don’t rate at United? Been reading your post history and you seem to only post negatively about Rashford.

UnitedRepublic

Just imagine the Martial thread if he was in the same situation for France and missed his penalty. Thats why I’m not buying the support our lads because a lot of people on this forum don’t support our own players in our own club. Just go back to the Martial thread when he missed against PSG when the ball bounced up slaughtered for months.

Why I’m on Rashford is because so many times he can make something happen for a teammate, but Rashford only wants to make something happen for himself and the name Marcus Rashford not the club Manchester United and then we got people complaining about his teammates when it’s not easy to play with they guy. He rather do it all by himself, unable to see a pass or just not having the understanding of what he should do.

For the coming season I really want to see a mature Rashford that plays for the team I don’t care if he scores 30 I rather see the team score 30 together.

Reactions: Sultan

Halftrack

What did Rashford do to you to make you this bitter of a cnut?

Andrew7582

This is what chickens coming home to roost looks like. His performances have been awful for a long time and he's been getting by on name alone both at club and international level. He cost us the europa league with his performance in the final which was a genuine 1 out of 10 performance, and has now cost england the european championship. He shouldn't have been involved in either match based on his form but....''it's marcus rashford though, he's done all that work outside football, how would it look if we didn't play him, it would be bad p.r. so we better play him''. Well this is the result of selecting a player on name alone who has been awful for months.

Halftrack

This is what chickens coming home to roost looks like. His performances have been awful for a long time and he's been getting by on name alone both at club and international level. He cost us the europa league with his performance in the final which was a genuine 1 out of 10 performance, and has now cost england the european championship. He shouldn't have been involved in either match based on his form but....''it's marcus rashford though, he's done all that work outside football, how would it look if we didn't play him, it would be bad p.r. so we better play him''. Well this is the result of selecting a player on name alone who has been awful for months.
The feck are you on about? He's barely even played in the Euros, Southgate threw him on because he wanted as many finishers as possible for the penalties.

Status
Not open for further replies.