4.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

SATA

Been piling on some muscles. I hope this doesn’t slow him down a little as i love his explosiveness on the wing

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Hopefully he is fully recovered now, can't wait to watch him play alongside Sancho, Greenwood, Bruno, Pogba, Ronaldo.

M16Red

Looks like he's back on heavy weights, I think he lost a bit of muscle last season.

Really hope Ronnie works closely with Rashford really think he has all the tools to become a great player.

432JuanMata

If Rashford doesn’t keep progressing the way he hope or expect it wasn’t his fault and he just didn’t have the level/potential as the guy is a workaholic which is great too see.
Also he looks in great shape

UnitedRepublic

Hopefully he comes back better than ever with Ronaldo in the team now I think he’ll go up a level or two.

Highfather_24

People talk about Bruno's game being affected due to Ronaldo, but I think Bruno and Ronaldo will thrive. I'm more worried about Rashford, because Ronaldo and Rashford will try to occupy the same spaces. Hopefully he will develop a good partnership with Ronaldo, like he did with Martial.

Drainy

People talk about Bruno's game being affected due to Ronaldo, but I think Bruno and Ronaldo will thrive. I'm more worried about Rashford, because Ronaldo and Rashford will try to occupy the same spaces. Hopefully he will develop a good partnership with Ronaldo, like he did with Martial.
If Rashford is one thing it is adaptable.

He can play on the shoulder if Ronaldo drops deep or support the midfield and play progressive passes into the front in similar areas to where Pogba is picking up off the left.

Him and McTominay back takes our first 11 up a level.

roonster09

Scout
You can see them in one photo but not in the other. That’s the only difference I can see. Look at the tattoo on his right thigh. Look how little you can see in the “before” image.
Fair enough, maybe everyone got carried away with recent pic.

M16Red

You can see them in one photo but not in the other. That’s the only difference I can see. Look at the tattoo on his right thigh. Look how little you can see in the “before” image.
He was probably unable to train with anything too heavy with a shoulder injury, it would take out a lot of compound movements - if you add an ankle injury to that as well, it will take out a lot of weighted lower leg stuff as well

I could see the difference in his body shape last season, he has said before he wants and thinks he could get faster. I think it is in was the Van Persie interview.

Can’t wait to see the Ronaldo’s influence on his day to day training. His heading for one...

Dante

Average bang
How long is he out for?
I think they're targetting the return from the international break. So Oct 16 against Leicester (dependent on friendly performances when the rest of the squad is away playing for their countries).

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Miss his pace. Teams can press us high knowing we don't have enough pace to counter. Hope he is back for October big games .

Giggsy13

I think Rashford is going to absolutely light it up when he returns. I think our best front 3 will be Rashford Ronaldo and Greenwood. I think Sancho still needs some time to adapt to the premier league.

8thWonder

Feck me I can't wait to have him back for us. Top player who I think will have a really good season and will move us up another level.

Holocene

He's the only one of our attackers with explosive pace now James has gone.

There was a counter attack late in the second half against West Ham where Bruno just didn't have the legs to get ahead and ended up taking an early shot. Rashford would've left them for dead.

El Zoido

I think Rashford is going to absolutely light it up when he returns. I think our best front 3 will be Rashford Ronaldo and Greenwood. I think Sancho still needs some time to adapt to the premier league.
I think so too. People have forgotten how good he actually is.

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
He's the only one of our attackers with explosive pace now James has gone.

There was a counter attack late in the second half against West Ham where Bruno just didn't have the legs to get ahead and ended up taking an early shot. Rashford would've left them for dead.
Greenwood and Ronaldo would like to say hello about your first comment. Both can accelerate as quickly as Rashford, even when one of them is 10 years+ older

iHicksy

I’m not seeing this “difference” people are talking about. The only difference between these photos is the shorter shorts and sleeveless top.

Oh and the hair.
Yup. You're not wrong. I compete in bodybuilding and different lighting and angles can make someone look dramatically different. However, it is likely he's able to rebound and gain some muscle pretty quickly through a combination of muscle memory from the inactivity after injury and the fact his body now has the capacity to resource the large amounts of food he's eating towards tissue growth. Rather than expend it through excessive cardiovascular training. It won't be quite as dramatic as those pictures (which have been selected for a reason) make it look though.

Giggsy13

I think so too. People have forgotten how good he actually is.
He had 36 goal contributions last season yet he’s talked about so negatively by some. I think Ronaldo is going to have very positive impact on his game.

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
Excited to see him tear it up this year. Hopefully he is fully fit and can play to his full ability. Fantastic player to watch when he is playing well.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Even when he was 50% fit he'd still do the business for us most weeks scoring important goals and getting assists.

A fully fit Marcus Rashford is a frightening prospect.

roonster09

Scout
Start of ? middle ? end ?
The fans were excited to see Marcus and Alex [Telles] training, how is it going for them?
"Yeah it’s going well. They’ve worked really hard, both of them. Alex is a bit further on than Marcus. I don’t think we’ll see Marcus until after the international break but Alex has worked well and will be in the squad as well."

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Greenwood and Ronaldo would like to say hello about your first comment. Both can accelerate as quickly as Rashford, even when one of them is 10 years+ older
Similar top speeds maybe, but not sure about acceleration. Marcus in full flight is absolutely rapid.

Status
Not open for further replies.