Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Wish he played today, feel like he would have torn it up. Cannot wait to have him back flying again, really miss having him and his electrifying pace in the team :drool:

jem

I cannot wait for him to return. It's easy to forget just how good a fit and confident Rashford is. A front 3 of Rashford - Ronaldo - Greenwood will be scary (albeit a bit scary for us when defending...)

Edit: Jesus, just realized I said pretty much verbatim what @MyOnlySolskjaer had written a few posts up! I swear I hadn't read it before writing my post!

Swiss_Red89

Rashford will not be the main man as he was in the last few seasons. And I think this is exactly what will benefit him. The pressure will be on different shoulders. I really can't wait to see him link up with Ronnie, Bruno, Pogba and Co. Good times ahead :devil:

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
Rashford will not be the main man as he was in the last few seasons. And I think this is exactly what will benefit him. The pressure will be on different shoulders. I really can't wait to see him link up with Ronnie, Bruno, Pogba and Co. Good times ahead :devil:
He still scored 20 goals in both of his last two seasons as our main man, and injured, so maybe he likes the added pressure? Maybe this competition will give him a Shaw like boost.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Why are modern fans such cnuts? Rashford just tweeted a message about Elliot and people are calling him a PR merchant etc, including United fans. It’s making me hate football — little weasels running their fecking mouth. I’d love to slap the feck out of one of them.

The Mitcher

Why are modern fans such cnuts? Rashford just tweeted a message about Elliot and people are calling him a PR merchant etc, including United fans. It’s making me hate football — little weasels running their fecking mouth. I’d love to slap the feck out of one of them.
Who?

The Mitcher

The lad who snapped his ankle.
Sorry, not ringing any bells.

It's the internet, why are you complaining? You're not going to stop trolls or idiots, and Rashford is a man who can look after himself online.

Nickelodeon

Absence is making the heart grow fonder. We're missing his direct running and work rate.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
He was our main goal scorer next to Bruno Fernandes.

Rashford, Bruno and Ronaldo need to be in the same team to have that goal scoring ability.

Womp

idiot
We are really missing him. He was so often the difference in games, see the PSG matches, against Chelsea etc.

Bebestation

Is that a wind up? He's shown neither of those two qualities for some time, and definitely not the latter.
Because if you had an understanding of how the body work - like I studied medicine then you would understand that an injury that hasn't healed that needed a later srugery would have effected his performances .

Very poor understanding. So poor.

Mentality Monsters

Because if you had an understanding of how the body work - like I studied medicine then you would understand that an injury that hasn't healed that needed a later srugery would have effected his performances .

We're back on that train already are we? Got'cha

Bebestation

Take your Calpol studies elsewhere
Funny how Sancho needs time to settle in to a country he grew up in and Rashford can't apparently be played through an injury. First time you've seen it in your ten year life span hun?

Monster mentality for sure. Cute kid name. Transformers for Christmas?

Drainy

So so poor. Shameful really

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Absence is making the heart grow fonder. We're missing his direct running and work rate.
I agree, I was critical of him last season, but he undoubtedly brings something unique to this team and that's his pace and movement in behind. No one else really offers that direct threat so its vital we get him back and get him fully up to speed soon.

Eddy_JukeZ

He is criminally underrated by our fans.

Before he kept playing through nagging injuries, he was turning into an attacking force.

Even then, he was still productive last season.

We miss him.

Nickelodeon

Is that a wind up? He's shown neither of those two qualities for some time, and definitely not the latter.
I’m not talking about a specific period of last season. This is someone who’s score 20+ goals for us from the wing. Even if he frustrates, he’ll at least offer a better option than Lingard.

Idxomer

Despite the dip in his level this year, he's the perfect player for an Ole side.

The team definitely misses him.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Been an outspoken critic of his play last year but this team is crying out for some pace on either side. Hopefully he’s back to his old self and raring to go because if he is we are laughing. I’m hoping fit Rashford will press hard and track when there’s danger. We know he can get the numbers. If we tighten up and try to play on the counter a bit more he’ll be invaluable. Also it’s looking increasingly like Sancho is going to need a bedding in period.

MattofManchester

Having Rashford, Ronaldo and Greenwood as the front three with at least one of Pogba or Bruno behind them is a terrifying prospect.

You can't stop them all.

Blood Mage

If we can get 19/20 Rashford back we'll be in business. That directness and explosive pace is what we're missing right now.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Nothing to do with a word "modern". And also, fans are strong word for those people. Lets rather say "people who watch football". They are the same now and 30 years ago. Only difference is that 30 years ago they could not spill their anger on internet. Idiot is an idiot, no matter is he living in 2000s or '80s.
True fans, normal fans, don't abuse players on any way.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Nothing to do with a word "modern". And also, fans are strong word for those people. Lets rather say "people who watch football". They are the same now and 30 years ago. Only difference is that 30 years ago they could not spill their anger on internet. Idiot is an idiot, no matter is he living in 2000s or '80s.
True fans, normal fans, don't abuse players on any way.
Yes you’re right in saying that mate.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Looks like him and Ronaldo have been talking gym life.
Hah. He’s got quite an impressive physique now. Really grown into his body. If he comes back from injury well hopefully he’s burning defenders with explosive power in behind out wide.

Status
Not open for further replies.