4.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperiorXI

Footballers have a lot more free time than the average worker, Rashford has plenty of time to do what he does and also 'focus on his football'. If it is true that Ole said that, it's a poor needless comment right on the eve of his return, great way to get his confidence back up!

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
What if it's true though? That he has lost a bit of focus?
If he lost focus, it was down to him playing through injuries and playing within himself. Not his work off the field.

Fluctuation0161

From an outside perspective this comment is really weird...

But we don't see Rashy day in day out, Ole does. Maybe Rashford pre 2020 put in a lot of extra effort after training for example and does it less since spring 2020. And Ole noticed it.

Just an example and could be total bullshit, but we just don't know the details.
Even if that is the case. He should be able to manage it privately not in the media.

Strelok

Happy for him to score today. One of very few positive things after the last match.

OL29

We’ve missed his runs in behind a lot, shame we won’t be able to ease him back into the team after months out.

marktan

Hopefully he's past his injury woes. Fully fit he's probably our best player. Offers a lot more than Sancho anyway.

Cloud7

Really glad he scored. If we are to salvage something from this season, once Ole is sacked in a timely manner, then a fit and firing Rashford will be an important part of that.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Think Ole needs to now spend more time concentrating on being a decent football manager then telling Rashford what he should be doing.

VanDeBank

Ma’am
Rashy shutting his haters up. Never thought that would include the manager :lol:

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
He is so much better player than Sancho, but I am glad we've signed Sancho and I think he will turn out better than what he is showing so far. However I find it incredible that there are people who watched both and thought Sancho was better player is beyond me.

So glad he is back.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
Watching his goal today, I feel like he might save ole job because of how smart his movement is in the attack. All it took was just one long ball to get Rashford his First goal. His movement will be ideal when we play against top teams and we sit back and counter.

GueRed

My future PM back with a bang.

Typical Rashford goal. Attacking the space afforded in behind and wallop.

Born2Lose

Needs to start the next game and based on current form it's Sancho's place he's taking.

GueRed

Another player shat on mainly because he is english.

If he wasnt english he would be lauded over.
A fullyfit Rashford is arguably World-Class.

Red_toad

Needs to start the next game and based on current form it's Sancho's place he's taking.
Have to slowly bring him back in, Ole will simply run him into the ground quicker if he’s rushed back. At some Point Ole will need to trial his Sancho, Ronaldo and Rashford front trio. I don’t think it’ll work but that must have been the plan when buying them.

tomaldinho1

Nice to see him back. Feel like he should be eased in slowly, no point is rushing.

RedDevil@84

Wut? English players are the most overrated ones all around. That is how Maguire cost 80M and Ben White 50M.

Ixion

The shite spoken at the start of the season about how Rashford wouldn't even get a game for us with our new attacking options. If he's fit he goes into the team.

lloyd2wayne

You are having a laugh. I mean English players are the most overrated on here from Maguire, Rice, Grealish etc.

Anyways I’m glad Rashford is back and got a goal, nice cameo. Hopefully he stays fit for the rest of the season.

Swiss_Red89

Regarding the "Marcus should focus on football now"-Comment from Ole:

Accronding to Ole's presser today, it was totally out of context and not related to Rasfhord's charity work. He wanted to say that as he is injury free now, he should focus on football and training now and not on any injuries and regeneration. As he had to do the majority of last season.

Ole is either trying to talk his way out of it or was actually completely misquoted by the media.

Last edited:

Frank White

Regarding the "Marcus should focus on football now"-Comment from Ole:

Accronding to Ole's preser today, it was totally out of context and not related to Rasfhord's charity work. He wanted to say that as he is injury free now, he should focus on football and training now and not on any injuries and regeneration. As he had to do the majority of last season.

Ole is either trying to talk his way out of it or was actually completely misquoted by the media.
Did say at the time if you read the tweet it does go on to say he doesn’t believe his off field duties have effected his work on the field.

Man Utd 3:2 Atalanta

Frank White

Back on the score sheet and thought he pressed way better than he had been doing for past few months. Hopefully with match sharpness he’d be putting those misses away but as a team we look so much more threatening with him than without.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Finishing was a bit off but he's huge for us. His pace, directness, movement is top notch for our calibre and we severely missed him.

marktan

Great to have him back. Looks fitter than before, albeit a bit rusty. We're a different team with him in there.

saivet

He looks a lot sharper than I thought he would. Still a bit rusty, which is perfectly fine but good first start for him this season.

Nick7

Great finish. Looked rusty, hope the, what looked like an, injury ain’t bad

Status
Not open for further replies.