Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swiss_Red89

His movement is worldclass.
The inconsistent finishing certainly hasn't left with the surgery though:lol:

But you always know at some point he'll put one away.

RedStarUnited

He looks a lot sharper than I thought he would. Still a bit rusty, which is perfectly fine but good first start for him this season.
I dont even think its rusty, he is just not a consistent finisher.

His runs should get him a lot of goals.

MattofManchester

Think he needs to get a feel for things again, and he'll start smashing them in more regular.

Hope he doesn't have a knock.

Also seems he's back to terrorizing defenders.

el3mel

Yes his finishing can be hit and miss but you can never fault his energy and efforts. He's so important to us.

Drainy

It is a good job he ended up getting that goal, you could already see some posters getting ready with the cnuty comments about injury.

GMoore23

I hope he just had cramp. As I said earlier this season, the LW spot is his. Pogba and Sancho not in his league there.

Idxomer

He'll never be an elite finisher but he does so much in the final third that more often than not he inevitably ends up with either a goal or an assist.

RooneyLegend

One of the best big game players around in world football. He just handles his business in this type of game.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
We've bloody missed him. Can't wait to have him back in this Xmas period fully firing.

OL29

His absence up until now will finally make us appreciate him as fans. He’s arguably our most important player.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Yes his finishing can be hit and miss but you can never fault his energy and efforts. He's so important to us.
Offers us something different going forward as well and always dangerous even if you're never confident he'll finish the chance.
2 in 2 so far though!

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
We definitely missed those runs and directness that he brings to our attack. Hope he is fine, without any doubt one of our most important players.

Devil may care

Missed a couple of great chances but looks sharp and took his goal well, hopefully he hasn't picked up a muscle injury.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
He looks like he wants to work hard and also provide. I’m happy with that. If he keeps working hard he’ll get back to that crazy level he was at pre injury. Very good player. Potentially a world class player if he can consistently stick a few more one on ones away. You always suck in the breath for the second before he shoots. His goal was harder than some of the other chances but that’s Rashford.

Sylar

Some of those shots in the second half before he scored :lol:
He makes some great runs from the left to the centre which can turn a defence especially one that's high

Hope he's fit for the weekend as I can see that as a tactic to use

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
If he sorted his decision making out, he'd be up there.

Does everything right up until the end. Needs to be more clinical, but 2 in 2 is a great return for him. Good to have him back in the team.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
He could really do with a brilliant coach at this stage of his development. Greenwood too

Jacob

The way he picked up that run for the goal as soon as he saw their misplaced pass to Bruno. That's his key strength.

MDFC Manager

I really wish that he (and Greenwood) stop taking unnecessary shots. Need to build some composure, especially when you have people like Ronaldo and Cavani in the team offering superb movement. Just slot them in!

Valencia Shin Crosses

I said to a mate at HT that he's less clinical than Martial but does far more to get into those goalscoring positions. It was meant as a compliment.
Really a perfect summation and part of why he's established himself here while Martial never fully did.

But Jesus someone please get Rash to just use his left foot in training only, it's such a disadvantage that he has so little confidence on his weaker foot. Makes it much more difficult to finish.

Swiss_Red89

Really a perfect summation and part of why he's established himself here while Martial never fully did.

But Jesus someone please get Rash to just use his left foot in training only, it's such a disadvantage that he has so little confidence on his weaker foot. Makes it much more difficult to finish.
Agree. His missed shot with his left foot after the Ronaldo chance was almost comical :lol:

He needs to work on his left foot as well as his heading.

BerryBerryShrew

I only saw the first half on my phone- am I right in thinking that his very early miss (the one where he obviously should have rounded the keeper but instead put it wide of the left post) may have been onside and the flag could have been overturned by VAR if he hadn't ballsed it up?

Great finish for his goal mind you. Good to have him back.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
I really wish he had taken a bit longer to fully recover. Every time he went down, i feared those long-term injury.

Valencia Shin Crosses

I only saw the first half on my phone- am I right in thinking that his very early miss (the one where he obviously should have rounded the keeper but instead put it wide of the left post) may have been onside and the flag could have been overturned by VAR if he hadn't ballsed it up?

Great finish for his goal mind you. Good to have him back.
There were a couple times I thought the linesman was quick on the flag with us even though we didn't score.

estel_manutd

Our wingers need to track the opposition defenders: Rashford didn't track back for their first goal, allowing Zappacosta to run in behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.