Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
He has to learn to defend more. As bad as Shaw is, Rashford is making him worse. Absolute embarrassment of a performance - from a teamwork point of view. And he's a United lad. Not giving all to help your teammates in the darkest of times is inexcusable. Lost a lot of respect from me.
Rashford was so forcefully not defending that I'm certain it must have been a tactic for us to exploit space in the counter behind TAA.

I mean, yeah he's not the best defender but I've seen him work back plenty of times, the fact that he wasn't at all makes me think it must have been deliberate.

UncleBob

Rashford was so forcefully not defending that I'm certain it must have been a tactic for us to exploit space in the counter behind TAA.

I mean, yeah he's not the best defender but I've seen him work back plenty of times, the fact that he wasn't at all makes me think it must have been deliberate.
Must have been a deliberate shit performance

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
If he doesn't want to help defensively, then sorry but he shouldn't be a Untied player. Enough is enough.

We have to start attacking and DEFENDING as a team. If someone doesn't want to do it - show em the door.

captaincantona

Unbelievable people in here...the Bruno thread- Greenwood...criticising the forward players...when they created multiple chances in the first half and were let down by a fuking useless attempt at coming up with a formation that accommodates Ronaldo. Our back line was comical, our midfield were awful...our frontline are at the end of the queue for criticism...trying to defend from the front with one man missing...Bruno getting dragged up to compensate for Ronny...bullshit.

Frank White

Unbelievable people in here...the Bruno thread- Greenwood...criticising the forward players...when they created multiple chances in the first half and were let down by a fuking useless attempt at coming up with a formation that accommodates Ronaldo. Our back line was comical, our midfield were awful...our frontline are at the end of the queue for criticism...trying to defend from the front with one man missing...Bruno getting dragged up to compensate for Ronny...bullshit.
Don’t worry just @UncleBob getting out his pent up aggression towards Rashford out. Mason will be getting it too.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Biggest myth in football....

rashford is only playing bad because he’s injured

acnumber9

It’s definitely a tactic we’ve used before. If it’s not then the manager should’ve been bringing him off at half time.

Born2Lose

Mo Salah is the player Rashford thinks he is.

Being selfish with the ball and not tracking back is fine when you perform like Salah does on a consistent basis.

There's something inherently wrong with the culture of a club when youth products like Rashford and Greenwood think it's ok not to provide anything defensively.

Last edited:

RooneyLegend

Mo Salah is the player Rashford thinks he is.

Being selfish with the ball and not tracking back is fine when you perform like Salah does on a consistent basis.
Well, maybe he could be half as good as Salah if played in that type of system. I mean, Pools system is built in a way that it allows Salah not to track back especially when he's on the strong side.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Well, maybe he could be half as good as Salah if played in that type of system. I mean, Pools system is built in a way that it allows Salah not to track back especially when he's on the strong side.
I don't care what system we played, there's no way Rashy is anywhere near Salah's level.

RooneyLegend

He plays as a left winger but plays like a wide forward both offensively and defensively. You see these things and ask yourself how are a coaching team so hopeless. I refuse to believe he knew it was his job to track Trent on the weekend as he simply didn't do it and neither did Greenwood with Robertson.

Sanchez7

Not pointing out just Rashford, but I am sick of the apologies tbh. If you feel so strongly about a shit performance, why don't all the players pool together to payback the fans who spent their hard earned money?

Ludens the Red

I know he’s not the one who posted it but I wish our players and their “profiles” would just shut the feck up with these apologies. Do they have no shame at all? Tell your social media bitch to wind their neck in and just not post at all.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
Don’t understand why they do this? Do they really think it makes them look good ?
They get shite flown their way for saying nothing. Earlier on in the week on here Maguire got stick for keeping quiet.

What do you expect them to do? It’s only natural to want to fight your corner

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
They get shite flown their way for saying nothing. Earlier on in the week on here Maguire got stick for keeping quiet.

What do you expect them to do? It’s only natural to want to fight your corner
They can fight their corner on the football pitch. And i have never seen anyone complaining that footballer didnt apologise after losing. This is completely unnecessary.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Love this guy, looks like his movement is better than ever.

Siorac

I can't get used to his hair. It's so unbelievably awful.

Nice goal though.

United in sin

He's getting back to optimal condition. Our biggest attacking threat along with Ronaldo

VanDeBank

Ma’am

Nice goal though.
Rashy is your like adolescent child when he's going through phases. Right now he's in a Pogba phase. He'll grow out of it.

Great goal, but he needs to work harder. If you're a sub you shouldn't stop running IMO.

Bobski

His willingness to make dangerous runs off the ball is fantastic, I am hoping that first goal from Ronaldo will be something he picks up, how to quickly reposition as an attack evolves, cut down on some of the offsides.

LoneStar

He is in good form, and is one of the players who I expect to score in the big games, along with Ronaldo. Hope he gets some time for the midweek match, and also scores a goal or two to boot!

pacifictheme

Looks great now he is injury free. Might even get his third 20 goal season in a row if we're lucky.

T_Model101

A magnificent option for us
He's definitely been watching Henry with these recent finishes

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
He looks faster and stronger, plus his finishing has been top notch.

Hope we can find a formation to fit him in.

BerryBerryShrew

Nice goal though.
It seems a bit unbecoming for an MBE recipient and future Knight of the realm.

Fantastic run for the goal again. He's hopefully soaking up knowledge from Ronaldo and Cavani and benefitting from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.