Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
He's not off form, he surrendered like the rest. That pass attempt which could lead to a goal had no effort.

Even players off form trying to put an effort. That's the difference, between him and players like Giggs or Ruud.

Ole90+3

I think we've broken him for good.
“We”? He’s clearly lost focus or ambition to be a top footballer. That’s all on him. His attitude stinks and the fact he’s still getting game time is a disgrace and a real kick in the nuts to every other player who even puts a shift in.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Did rushing him back only to get injured again straight away against Wolves a couple of seasons ago really do him in?

He was on fire that season and, bar one or two performances, has been a shadow of himself since.

Ole90+3

Did rushing him back only to get injured again straight away against Wolves a couple of seasons ago really do him in?

He was on fire that season and, bar one or two performances, has been a shadow of himself since.
Can we please stop making excuses for him? He’s now had plenty of time post surgery to show some quality. He’s not even trying. Look at his body language for Christ sake, he doesn’t want to be out there.

Orton

Ati-virus, keeps missing the n button
He’s just not that good. Walcott was found out too eventually after everyone realised he was all pace.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Can we please stop making excuses for him? He’s now had plenty of time post surgery to show some quality. He’s not even trying. Look at his body language for Christ sake, he doesn’t want to be out there.
It's just strange, is all. Two completely different players from before and after that Wolves game. Not even in terms of quality on the ball, but attitude and work rate off it, too.

He'sRaldo

I think Ole's ruined him. Showed him too much favouritism and played him into the ground, even with injuries.

That's what you get when you entrust your developing youngsters to an amateur.

Jaykespeare88

Have to disagree with the notion that he lacks effort, the tackle on traore towards the end highlights this. Severely lacks footballing IQ, and average technically. Unfair to say this today because he was a sub, but in general he plays like his still at u21 level, where he could breeze past an inexperienced kid and keep doing all game long .

Kopral Jono

Thick as pig shit. I'd be happy if that was the last time we see him playing in our shirt again.

the_cliff

Rashford hasn't had a good game since Martial got dropped. Coincidence ? I think not.

Been saying it for years, without space to attack he's just not that good. We play so slowly he never gets that anymore.

3vra

He is nit footballer anymore, he looks like someone forced him to be here.
I would loan him somewhere and then sell for like 30 mln because like i said long time ago he is not gonna make It here anymore.

Ludens the Red

Nothing to like about him at the moment. Just seeing him on the pitch now grates me. If he was running himself into the ground or looking frustarated with himself you’d have some sympathy. He just looks like he doesn’t give a feck and that’s why everything he does is careless. He’s supposed to be peaking but he’s regressed to the point I don’t see what use he is to us.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Let's not blame this defeat on Rashford ffs. He came on in the 75th minute and we were utterly absymal before his sub and after it.

He shouldn't be anywhere near the team right now though. Not should Sancho. He's absolutely woeful too.

KennyBurner

I think Ole's ruined him. Showed him too much favouritism and played him into the ground, even with injuries.

That's what you get when you entrust your developing youngsters to an amateur.
Ole didn’t do anything. Watching him all theses years you could tell that if he isn’t attacking in transition he is an average player. He can be a valuable player for us but not in a team that struggles on the ball as much as we dol. he used to have Martial that could hold the ball up for him but now he has Ronaldo who is expecting quality balls from him. He will suffer a lot more with Ronaldo in the side.

Redlyn

Why is he so miserable all the time. Is he having personal issues. I feel like he'd score a winner and barely break a smile.

antsmithmk

Hates women.
Rashford hasn't had a good game since Martial got dropped. Coincidence ? I think not.
Ole didn’t do anything. Watching him all theses years you could tell that if he isn’t attacking in transition he is an average player. He can be a valuable player for us but not in a team that struggles on the ball as much as we dol. he used to have Martial that could hold the ball up for him but now he has Ronaldo who is expecting quality balls from him. He will suffer a lot more with Ronaldo in the side.
Shock. He looks shit now he hasn’t got Tony ‘Bone idle’ Martial in the side making him look good. We’ve got rid of one weak link it seems and it’s time to to ship Rashfraud out as well.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
Why is he so miserable all the time. Is he having personal issues. I feel like he'd score a winner and barely break a smile.
I personally have a gut feeling that this might be the case.

I just refuse to believe he doesn't care. I think he's United through and through and for him to look as disinterested as he does my personal belief is that something deeper is going on with him.

Obviously I'm just speculating.

JoaquinJoaquin

He epitomises everything wrong with this team. Unmotivated, passive and just completely under achieving.

Genuinely think this squad has to be rid of these types of players, or this situation will never improve.

Rashford looks done as a top player anyways.

Swiss_Red89

Yep, something is clearly wrong.

-He is either totally low on confidence because his body isn't the same after his injuries. But he recently said that he loves to play football again as he's without any injuries now.

-He's learned that there is more important things in life than football and has lost the love for the sport a bit. Could be understandble after all the hate he's receiving from fans.

-Or he has personal issues we don't know about which are dragging him down.

Either way, he didn't look like he wants to be out there today and hasn't for a while.
I still hope that it's just a bad period in his career and that we will see him exploding again. But the sings are not good currently.

the_cliff

Shock. He looks shit now he hasn’t got Tony ‘Bone idle’ Martial in the side making him look good. We’ve got rid of one weak link it seems and it’s time to to ship Rashfraud out as well.
I'm not disagreeing, problem is they aren't the only 2 weak links in our team mate.

saivet

Believe he split up with his long terms girlfriend over the summer. May well be more going on behind the scenes but that's the only public thing that's happened to him.

Devil may care

Rashford has been overrated and underrated at various times but right now something looks really off with him in general, not just his poor performances.

RedDevilQuebecois

He epitomises everything wrong with this team. Unmotivated, passive and just completely under achieving.

Genuinely think this squad has to be rid of these types of players, or this situation will never improve.

Rashford looks done as a top player anyways.
Absolutely. I would seriously consider selling him alongside Martial to the Barcodes if they come with an offer.

Marwood

Let's not blame this defeat on Rashford ffs. He came on in the 75th minute and we were utterly absymal before his sub and after it.

He shouldn't be anywhere near the team right now though. Not should Sancho. He's absolutely woeful too.
Has anybody actually blamed just Rashford?

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Has anybody actually blamed just Rashford?
He's really struggling don't get me wrong but it seems he's getting a lot of the blame tonight even though he played less than 20 mins.

This performance wasn't on him. We were absolutely awful all over the pitch.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
He's really struggling don't get me wrong but it seems he's getting a lot of the blame tonight even though he played less than 20 mins.

I don't think anyone is blaming the team performances on him. It's a player performance thread and today he was shite coming off the bench as he has been in almost every game this season.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
I don't think anyone is blaming the team performances on him. It's a player performance thread and today he was shite coming off the bench as he has been in almost every game this season.
He was. Been better staying on bench and then the others could have got the full brunt of the fans. That's what they deserved and what I wanted. The manager too.

Marwood

Nobody is saying it is on him. All the players are getting slaughtered in their respective threads.

It was just a poor 20 min showing and he's run out of credit.

miked99

What's happened to him? He struggled throughout the latter half of last season. Even though he still managed to return 20 goals it was clear he was playing through injury issues and his form was patchy. All that was supposed to have been sorted and I was looking forward to seeing him perform unburdened this season.

Is it a confidence thing? He was always so good at running at players, beating them and getting a shot off. But since some point last season he just can't seem to do it any more. He keeps trying it and it just doesn't come off. There was an example of this tonight, he ran at the defender on the edge of the box and tried to shift it to the defenders right to get the shot away. Previously that would've been a goal or a shot on target at least but he couldn't quite get the yard of space, had to check back inside and lost the ball. It's frustrating seeing attacks break down when he runs into traffic but you can't blame him for trying it because he used to be able to do it with ease.

I mean, he's far from the only one that's underperforming but it's quite the dropoff.

Wayne's World

Stealing a living as a footballer. Time to get rid

Not good enough, he's not fecking young anymore so what's the point sticking with him? He wouldn't make City, Chelsea or Liverpool's bench

yamo123x

Its his ego, he is one arrogant young man.

Time to roll up his sleeves and fight or else leave

DutchCruijff

Mental health issues.

I know I'm an armchair psychiatrist here, but genuinely looks like he is going through the motions and is suffering from mental health issues.

I never rated him in the first place, extremely limited player but his attitude is very "off". He seems like a sensitive lad and I hope, IF he is suffering from mental health issues, someone picks up on it and helps him.

Status
Not open for further replies.