Marcus Rashford signs new deal with United | 4yr + 1

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

so where are those who ranted against Rooney now? Prediction: Rashford will not overtake Rooney's goal haul. He's good but how is his not the same as "being held to ransom" Wayne?
Rashford hasn't released a public statement claiming that the ambition of the club doesn't meet his.

Given how it was Man City who Rooney was allegedly threatening to join, that made matters 10 times worse.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
Good stuff - glad to see it's incentive based, he's improved every season he's been here and lets hope he's earning top dollar by the end of the season!

El Zoido

Prepare for 5000 missed shots next season as he tries to reach his bonus targets.

Seriously though, I’m happy he’s signed.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Great news, time for him to kick on now and prove he's worth it.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Get in. Excellent news.

ClutchHunter

I'm generally quite pessimistic about our players, but I'm not about Rashford. I think he has a very high ceiling, and amidst his drop in form at the tail end of last season people have forgotten both how young he still is and that he was rushed back from injury. I think, fitness permitting, he'll kick on this season and be the prolific goalscorer we hoped Lukaku would be.

Red Star One

Great news. Never in doubt in terms of his talent. Hope you show us even more this season and for the seasons to come.

KM

BEANS. BEANS. BEANS.

stu_1992

Good to see him signed up for the foreseeable future. Still has a lot of improving to do and I think he can do it. Hope he keeps focus and pushes on from here. If you take Martial for example it was notable he lost focus and form after his new contract.

DoomSlayer

Great news. Hopefully Marcus proves he is worthy of getting a big contract and becomes a leading player for United this season.

Personally, I believe he should be aiming for 25 goals in all competitions. Add 5-10 assists and it could be the start of him being a mainstay in our first 11.

KM

Fantastic interview by Rashford with Henry Winter. Speaks like a fan.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Good to see, even though he'd have been really unlikely to leave anyway.
Hope he kicks on next season, Martial too.

Shark

@NotShark
Good news. How many goals will he be expected to hit next season, surely we should be expecting more? if he hits 15 league goals I'd be happy but not sure he's capable.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
It’s a lot of money, but if we end up paying full whack then it’ll be worth it. I rate him highly, and I think he will be good enough to lead the line for us one day. People forget he’s still only 21.

stepic

Let’s see if he can crack on. I hope I’m proved wrong about him.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley

Fantastic interview by Rashford with Henry Winter. Speaks like a fan.
I'd make him captain tbh, you can tell he cares more than the rest of them

lewwoo

Good news. Needs to step up a level this season. Still young though so plenty of time to step up. Stay away from Lingard son.

KM

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Good to see, I never had any doubts about him leaving, he clearly loves playing for us. Hopefully he can take his game up a level this season and continue to improve. Quite interested to see how he does with a full season as starting striker under his belt, injuries permitting. I don't think it's that unreasonable to want 15-20 goals from him this season, it's achievable and will tell us a little about where he's currently at/where he can reach.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Good news. Hopefully he will kick on this season.