Marcus Rashford - Top Red

TrueRed79

What a role model for everyone this guy is. Not only will he turn into a world class player in the next few years but he is already a world class person. We are super quick to judge the younger generation these days for various different reasons, so i think we need to say well done and recognise the good things our players do when it's deserved. Sports Personality Of The Year winner? Hope he smashes it for the rest of the season.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
Fecking great guy with balls of steel for taking that penalty in Paris.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
My favourite player and I can't wait to watch him again.

MileStolar

Compare that to Michael Owen who's clean & fresh, good looking, global, first class and what not... Rashy's still got a long way to go to achieve world class brand value ;)

rotherham_red

Said he was a future captain years ago, and everything he's done since has only strengthened my view.

An absolute legend before we even consider his footballing ability.

Bwuk

He’s a great human being.

Brilliant to see what he’s doing.

facund

Great work and he always seems like a very grounded individual when interviewed.

A brilliant representative for the club, the city and his profession.

DoomSlayer

Love him, both on and off the pitch!

His haters should hang their heads in shame, I will never forget the abuse he was getting, both here and on social media.

norm87cro

Superficial or not he has been in the media highlight for all the wright reasons on and off the pitch. He has definetly joined my all time favorite United players list.

Skeezix

I'm normally skeptical and cynical towards celebrities and sportsperson with their advertised charities. But i don't get that fake vibe from Marcus (from all the interviews and stories of him)

He's a top Lad! Seems to be genuinely good hearted and caring person.
More power to him on his work with Meals for the kids.

Reactions: 12OunceEpilogue

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
He's a genuine role model for all academy players and really any professional out there. It's great to see him bring a positive influence off the field as well.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
He's someone who understands it's an incredible privilege to play football professionally, particularly for this club. It's clear he doesn't think he's owed anything by anyone. He's got United legend written all over him.