Marcus Rashford vs Tammy Abraham

beingshe7don

Both are of the same age.

Rashford seems to look older since he's had 5 seasons in the PL whereas Tammy has had one season with Swansea and now this season with Chelsea in the PL. He scored a lot of goals for Villa in the Championship last season and shown improvement. Rashford scored 10 goals in the PL last season but has had a fairly sluggish start. Tammy on the other hand has been banging in goals left and right since the hiccup on the opening day.

Whose the better striker?

Joeace2020

If Rashford keeps up with the nonsense he serves at United, Tammy will become better than him. It's shameful enough Rashford who was once compared to Mbappe is now at Tammy's level. Shame.

Ace of Spades

Who cares, both are talents. Anyone thinking Abraham was not good enough is clueless and has never followed youth football. He was always a very good talent, and the loan has worked for him very well.

noodlehair

"It's like..."
Rashford's easily the better player, and also doesn't play as a striker most of the time.

Don't let that stop you all slagging him off for no reason for the 500th time though.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Rashford's easily the better player, and also doesn't play as a striker most of the time.

Don't let that stop you all slagging him off for no reason for the 500th time though.
Is he a better striker? Time will tell I guess

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Think Martial will play central for the most part this season anyway. Anyway Rashford is far more talented IMO but Abraham might have more of a classic strikers instinct.

Irrational.

Rashford is the bigger talent and will be the better player, whilst Chelsea will ditch Abraham the second their transfer ban expires and spunk a wad of cash on the next flavour of the month.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
What happened to the Rashford Mbappe thread?

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Rashford is a slightly better welbeck.

Abraham looking good though and just scored again.

U99ted

I knew someone would make this thread when Abraham scored a hat trick (which seems beyond any of our players for the last 6 years).

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Abraham is a better striker for sure. Rashford is a better footballer though.

England's depth going forward is crazy.

El Zoido

Rashford isn’t a striker, not a goal scorer. Can’t ever imagine him scoring 20 a season, Abraham is a third of the way there already.

SportingCP96

Supports
The most goals Rashford has scored in a EPL season was 10 and Abraham is going to pass the already. Glorified Welbeck. I will admit Abraham has surpassed me though.

tentan

Poor man's poster.
If Rashford keeps up with the nonsense he serves at United, Tammy will become better than him. It's shameful enough Rashford who was once compared to Mbappe is now at Tammy's level. Shame.
He'll never reach that level.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
Knee jerk thread. Should have made it after the first game of the season instead. Rashford is definitely more technical gifted, but Tammy looks like a better goal scorer.too early to tell how these players will progress in their development.

liamp

From the Rashford > Mbappe thread a few years back to this.

fps

Anyone can compare anyone with anyone. This is a ridiculous comment. Endless poor logic and knee-jerk reactions in this forum, it's exhausting how poor a lot of it is.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Judging by previous VS threads, you've just gone and put a curse on Rashford by making this thread.

SportingCP96

Supports
From the Rashford > Mbappe thread a few years back to this.
That thread was pointless as it was obvious 1 should have never been mentioned in the same sentence as the other.

Member 90887

What a ridiculous thread. He played 5 games. It might be pertinent in the future, depending on Abraham's evolution but now, it just looks like a kneejerk thread.

Why don't we compare Rashford with Teemu Pukki, he has 5 goals and 1 assist for Norwich in 4 games!

Red_toad

Stick Abraham in our team offer him no service nor support and he'd be worse than Rashford for me. Abraham scored against the fodder in the league and a silly comparison thread pops up, he was shite against United where Rashford scored a superb goal. I mean Rashford isn't even United's main striker now, he's only playing there as Martial is out. I'd have both Rashford and Martial ahead of Abraham, both far more talented.

Fridge chutney

This forum can be pathetic. (And I agree with you although I didn't make that clear:lol:)

Santoryo

ripping the reward
You guys keep dismissing thisTammy kid yet he's scoring for fun.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
To be fair it helps that Tammy is developing under a coach and in a team that are far better and more cohesive than our ,frankly,laughable bunch of hoof merchants.

InspiRED

Supports
Outraged snowflakes
This is a much more realistic thread than the Rashford > Mbappe nonsense.