Marcus Rojo - Finally found a taker?

Hughes35

Reports coming in that Everton have now turned their attention to Rojo. Utd want 25million for him.

I'd be absolutely delighted if this happens.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
I’d take 50p and a packet of crisps. If we feck this by asking for too much money...

GioF

Not arsed who we sell as the money will only line the Glazers pocket

MrSingh2002

Would rather it was Jones to balance the centre back lineup. Jones, Smalling, Bailly and Tuanzebe all usually play on the right of Lindelof.

Strange to get rid of the left footed CB first before Jones, Smalling or Bailly. Regardless of how good you think Rojo is.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
He would do well there. Good level, Silva will like him. I've always liked him, he's just a fecking nut case

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
If he wasn't such a total moron he could actually be a decent defender.

Would also help if he was just better at defending too mind you.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Reports coming in that Everton have now turned their attention to Rojo. Utd want 25million for him.

I'd be absolutely delighted if this happens.
They want him on loan... United want to sell...

stubie

£5m and Smalling on loan with an obligation to buy

I'd consider that a success

Ekeke

£25 million for Rojo would show that Bailly, Jones and Smalling are worth £30-40 million each

Zoo

Won't get excited. Can see this falling through and we'll be stuck with him and his salary.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Would rather it was Jones to balance the centre back lineup. Jones, Smalling, Bailly and Tuanzebe all usually play on the right of Lindelof.

Strange to get rid of the left footed CB first before Jones, Smalling or Bailly. Regardless of how good you think Rojo is.
Jones plays on the left.

reddevil80

He would do well there. Good level, Silva will like him. I've always liked him, he's just a fecking nut case

100% agree with both.

Sambob

Feel a bit bad seeing all the sh*t he is getting. Done a decent job for us at times, and never got the impression that he has disrespected the club, fair enough not the best player in the world but considering how a lot of the team have been over recent years its a bit disappointing to see the treatment he is getting.

Sign of the fans at the minute it seems to be.

HankHill

Supports
Ewe Night Tid.
I'd rather Jones left too - but that's down to injury problems more than anything.

Rojo's never really impressed me much - won't be a big loss if we get rid.

IrishRedDevil

He is going to score one of those 40 yard digs against us isn't he :lol: Probably the first one he will ever get on target.

0le

Rubbish defender, injury prone and getting anything above £5 million for him, given his high wages, would be miraculous.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Bailly is an even worse defender in my opinion. Needs to go at some stage too.

0le

Bailly is an even worse defender in my opinion. Needs to go at some stage too.
I agree that Bailly is not a good defender (not necessarily worse than Rojo), but he still seems to have a lot of fans at the club.

Castia

£25m... we should be happy with £10m just to get him off the books.

Everton wont pay £25m. They'll take him on loan and when he misses half the season injured or out of form they'll send the fecker back next summer.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
called it (well, a loan anyway) yesterday in the predictions thread. :cool:
2/3. You can become one of the reddit ITKs and gain 30k followers on twitter. Go for it in next window.

Siorac

If he wasn't such a total moron he could actually be a decent defender.

Would also help if he was just better at defending too mind you.
Basically, if he was a completely different player and person, he'd be good.

BarstoolProphet

If Everton sign him and play him, then I actually believe we will end up higher than Everton again. Would raise our transfer window for 3/10 to 4/10.

Andersons Dietician

Still laugh at that period of time when United supporters were declaring him world class and that Bailly and Rojo were our best centrebacks.
Seems like a right character and I bet he’d be a total hoot around the ground and according to Shaw he’s someone you avoid during training games as he goes in with 2 footed studs up tackles and takes no prisoners.:lol:
It’s just not right to have a hardman who is built like glass.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
You'll really have rinsed Everton if this deal happens, especially as they wanted Smalling on loan yesterday.

Brophs

The One and Only
He’s shite, he’s always been shite and he’ll forever be shite.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
We've finally found someone stupid enough to pay him to be a footballer instead of us? This'll be some scam if we pull this off.

Oh I mean, er, great player. Massive loss. Definitely not a perma-injured two-footing lunatic. How could Everton do this to us?