Mario Balotelli

MacMUFC

Sadly Ballotelli reminds me of a certain Frenchman that we signed. Contraversial, brash and unpredictable. On top of that very talented, and whatever he's like, you can't take it away from him that he's a very good player.
I have to agree. I've said it before, but his celebration was class :nervous: If he was a United player i'd have fecking loved it, it was the kinda thing that endears you to supporters. It definitely had an air of Cantona about it.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
'Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli has built a race track in the garden of his multi-million pound mansion for his quad bike, according to reports.

The Sun claims the Italian striker is looking forward to racing the bike outside his country house in Alderley Edge.

Balotelli is currently living in a hotel while repairs are being made to his house after fire damage was caused by a firework accident in his bathroom.'

Manchester City's Mario Balotelli builds quad bike racetrack in garden - report - Goal.com

Thoraximus

Latin for deep throat
I was sat near him, at first I honestly thought it wasn't him, I thought who would do that?!
Then I realised, it's Mario!

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
Fair play. Thousands of people wear football shirts with people's names on the back out and about in daily life. It makes complete sense that the person who's shirt it actually is should do it.

I tell you, he's sane and everyone else is mad.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Fair play. Thousands of people wear football shirts with people's names on the back out and about in daily life. It makes complete sense that the person who's shirt it actually is should do it.

I tell you, he's sane and everyone else is mad.
You're probably wearing a Tommy Hilfiger shirt right now aren't you.

Snow

I haven't worn anything by Tommy Hilfiger since I was 17
Your comment reminded me of this clothing.

A line across it, huge Polo logo, a flag and then a number. I couldn't believe people would buy it but your words pretty much said why.

Masterplan

AKA united07
that isnt balotelli, as he is currently with the italian squad in florence

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
That's not a football shirt, and it's Ralph Lauren...but other than that, I can completely see why.

Snow

Pretty much some guy at Ralph Lauren who saw all these people wearing sports shirt and put 2 and 2 together. Easy money.

Michael Bluth was spot on when he said people are sheep. I see it all the time in a slightly less exaggerated way then the company employees behaved on the show. Almost uncanny.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
#MarioBalotelli, speaking to Italian media: "The Sun and the other tabloid I don’t remember are completely shit... If a newspaper put naked girls in first page, it doesn’t deserve to be called a newspaper.”
:lol:

Won't be surprised to see him the next target of hacking though

Brophs

The One and Only
I'd be interested to hear his take on Dick and Dom in Da Bungalow.

Eugenius

#MarioBalotelli, speaking to Italian media: "The Sun and the other tabloid I don’t remember are completely shit... If a newspaper put naked girls in first page, it doesn’t deserve to be called a newspaper.”
:lol:

Won't be surprised to see him the next target of hacking though

Sean_RedDevil

Twitter bot
Pizzagate II - Mystery of Mario as sick striker eats out despite warnings

Manchester City's ongoing struggle to contain Mario Balotelli and his headstrong impulses has been underlined by news that he left the team hotel in Naples to meet his girlfriend despite being advised not to by Roberto Mancini's coaching staff.
The striker caused something of a stir late on Monday when he left City's base the night before they were due to play Napoli in the Champions League to visit a pizza restaurant with his partner Raffaella Fico.
That began to look even more peculiar when Mancini later suggested he had been ill that day with a 'fever'.

Balotelli went on to score a goal in City's 2-1 defeat in Stadio San Paolo but was also seen vomiting on the pitch at half-time.
The 21-year-old - who was given permission to stay in Italy after the game while his team-mates flew home - told the local media he 'had been sick for two days'. However, the real picture of Balotelli's 30 hours back in his home country emerged.

Informed City sources revealed that Balotelli did not have any noticeable illness to speak of when the team arrived on Monday and that he left the hotel at around 9pm having been told it was a bad idea.
It is understood that Mancini has a relaxed attitude to his players leaving the team base on foreign trips, as long as they are sensible and obey usual curfews. As such, Balotelli was not in breach of any instructions from the City manager. Nor was he in receipt of any preferential treatment.
However, it is thought that Mancini may not have known about Balotelli's excursion and that the former Inter Milan player was told by one member of the manager's coaching staff that a walk round a town where he has such a high profile the night before such a big game was not a great thing to do. He then went out anyway.

This came on the back of an incident on the team plane earlier that day in which Balotelli ranted at a member of the club's PR staff after being informed that he would not be the player chosen to speak at the pre-match press conference. It paints a picture of a footballer who had designs on being centre of attention on his return to Italy.
As regards to his supposed 'fever', it is thought that Balotelli may have had a slight cold and that Mancini's attempts to explain that were lost in translation in the press conference that followed Tuesday night's defeat.
Many were left wondering why Balotelli was picked ahead of Sergio Aguero for the game but Mancini simply wished to use the forward's pace down the left with a view to opening up space for full back Aleksandar Kolarov to exploit on the overlap.

Daily Mail

marjen

Desperately wants to be like Noodle
Ah, finally. I was beginning to wonder if Crazy-Mario was turning normal - more than two days since his latest appearance in one of the shit-rags.