WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Why are people mocking this? :lol:

Who knows, he might be good.

macheda14

Why are people mocking this? :lol:

Who knows, he might be good.
Because people aren't aware that many clubs hire former players in Sporting Director roles from Barca to Bayern and will continue to do so. It all stems from 'Fletcher not being qualified enough'.

MayfieldsFinest

Do you lads remember "Goodnight Sweetheart"? That time travelling Nic Lyndhurst show?....... a guy from the 90's who heads back to the 40s. Whenever I see Mark Noble I think it's as if he is the reverse, he look's like a guy who just came back from Verdun and has been drafted straight into the West Ham team. Even the suit he is wearing in that picture, all he needs is the pipe.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Something something what qualifies him something something

Guapa

Just when I thought I'd seen the last of that cnut.(Good player by the way) ;).

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
He's living the dream, isn't he? Boyhood hammer, one-club player for them his entire career and now moving on to work for them after he stopped playing.

Semper Fudge

Adds nothing to the discussion
He somehow simultaneously looks like a 45-year-old estate agent and a 16-year-old whose mum has dressed him up for prom and wanted a picture.

izak

Supports
Glory Glory Red Devils
I think it has potential to be good for them, he'll work closely with the Manager to bring in the sort of players needed, as a former player he'll understand more than most what is required to get in the right players to help club succeed on the pitch, Good luck to him.

Sir Erik ten Hag

I think it has potential to be good for them, he'll work closely with the Manager to bring in the sort of players needed, as a former player he'll understand more than most what is required to get in the right players to help club succeed on the pitch, Good luck to him.
I remember Fletcher getting criticism on the CAF a lot as Technical Director, so this may not be that appealing.