Marko Arnautović | United have pulled out

Judas

Open to offers
Seriously what are we doing :lol: we've got an opportunity to think about buying a young striker and future planning and now we get talk about this bloke?

I just don't want to believe it.

Trex

He can cover center forward and right wing, kind of like the role Greenwood would have been used in if he was with the squad, stylistically similar as well.

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
He can cover center forward and right wing, kind of like the role Greenwood would have been used in if he was with the squad, stylistically similar as well.
In the same way I'm stylistically similar to Greenwood (the footballer, not the scumbag)

Tom Van Persie

No relation
Andy Mitten wrote this yesterday. I think there could be something in this. Di Marzio is usually reliable with Italian transfer news and now local Bologna media are reporting that Arnautovic has asked to leave.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Andy Mitten wrote this yesterday. I think there could be something in this. Di Marzio is usually reliable with Italian transfer news and now local Bologna media are reporting that Arnautovic has asked to leave.

It's very believable IMO.

captaincantona

No issue with this if it means we buy big in that department next year. Right now we are desperate. Need options with or without Ronny.

jamesjimmybyrondean

"Physical guy at the top" makes a lot of sense when you look at the strikers we've been linked with - Nunez, Brobbery, Sesko, Kaladzic and now Arnautovic

Godfather

I give up on this club. Not I don't like the guy I do. Been Austria's best player for the last 10 years. But that's the thing. We are too late for him and why not try and get a young physical bloke in instead?

ThehatchetMan

Plz look at Me! Pay attention to Me!
Supports
Crusaders FC
As someone who also follows Stoke, I'd love to see Arny at United. He's a player that can make things happen and will be a cheap signing too. We lack numbers and depth, he could be a decent signing that can offer something off the bench.

A bit like Shaqiri for Liverpool. Doesn't need to be a world beater or starter. Just adds a bit more depth.

Berbaclass

I give up on this club. Not I don't like the guy I do. Been Austria's best player for the last 10 years. But that's the thing. We are too late for him and why not try and get a young physical bloke in instead?
We'll get Sesko next season. He's a stopgap.

therealtboy

Supports
Feyenoord
Purely depth signing and he did just score 14 goals in Serie A last year. Same no of goals as Osimhen who some here want for 80m.

Blood Mage

This is what can happen when a club tries to operate on a shoestring budget but doesn't have a fit for purpose scouting department to identify shrewd buys.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
I'll start to worry when multiple sources are reporting on it. We're linked to too many players to fret about every bad idea.

CM

Yeah, I don't buy that this story is fabricated. It might not be a popular choice but there is some logic behind it, people have to accept that the striker market is truly dire and we're scrabbling around at the end of the window.

Berbaclass

Yeah, I don't buy that this story is fabricated. It might not be a popular choice but there is some logic behind it, people have to accept that the striker market is truly dire and we're scrabbling around at the end of the window.
I think it's perfectly reasonable to get a depth-type signing in for a season to backup Ronaldo and Martial if our main target wants to stay in Austria for a season rather than panicking and getting somebody else personally.