Marko Arnautović | United have pulled out

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Yes please.

We need a nasty bully striker at the club.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Can’t believe some of you support this. I genuinely can’t be arsed with us.

Poborsky's hair

Supports
Bohemians 1905
How many registered proffessional footballers out there who have the ability to play up top and we go only after former players or players ETH knows. Our scouting team should be sacekd and replaced immediately, there is something very wrong when we can't get the best footballers for the senior team, only the most obvious ones..

Andy_Cole

The glazers are just con men. Really they’ve under invested whilst the rest of the league have. We’re falling behind. We’re a shambles. I’ve called the board out in the past but Glazer sympathisers on redcafe kicked off. Where are you guys now.

spiriticon

Fecking hell. I'd rather bring back Fellaini, at least he knows Old Trafford.

Castia

Yes please.

We need a nasty bully striker at the club.
Maybe we bring back Fellaini? What’s Andy Carroll doing these days?

Yes please my fecking ass.

At his very best he wasn’t top 4 quality, he’s 33 year old now coming off 2 1/2 years in China ffs.

Godfather

Back to stop gap solutions. Like the Ighalo, Cavani experiences haven't taught us anything.
Nah haven't you heard! It's actually a brilliant idea!! Get a washed out 33 year old until a not ready yet 19 year old is man enough to make the step up and sit on our bench. All part of the brilliant plan of this fecking amateurs in our board

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
This will be a lovely transfer I am sure but I would rather we sorted Schone’s transfer first. NEC Nijmegen may be reluctant to sell later in the window.

Tiber

Yet another 33 year old stopgap. God knows why I'm even surprised

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
That's a bizarre one.

He was good at Stoke, up and down at West Ham and then went to China. Think he's at Bologna now without checking but must be well into his 30s so you can't be bidding much for him.

Bit of a disruptive presence in dressing room aswell. Guess it's part of the false 9 philosophy ETH is trying to get going but it's obviously not a long term solution for you.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
So I’m going to go against the grain here and say if this signing allows us to reinvest most of the Ronaldo money into a Gakpo/Sesko and leaves enough in the kitty for a quality right winger then it makes a lot of sense.
No it doesn’t. Let’s stop signing players for the sake of it. That’s why we are where we are as a team. He is useless and old. He isn’t any better than what we got at the moment and he isn’t going to shit in the league.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
People moaning in here would probably sanction buying Osimhen for £90m and he would be bang average here.

Nothing wrong with this, we cannot hold up the ball. Look at Welbeck today, held up the ball and the team isn't constantly turning over.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
How many registered proffessional footballers out there who have the ability to play up top and we go only after former players or players ETH knows. Our scouting team should be sacekd and replaced immediately, there is something very wrong when we can't get the best footballers for the senior team, only the most obvious ones..
That's likely part of the issue though, isn't it? Our two most senior scouts literally left weeks before the season started, off the back of years of miserable recruitment, reportedly as part of am intended restructure. How much faith can anyone have in the targets identified by that failed set-up?

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
No it doesn’t. Let’s stop signing players for the sake of it. That’s why we are where we are as a team. He is useless and old. He isn’t any better than what we got at the moment and he isn’t going to shit in the league.
We played Eriksen as a false 9 today and Danny Welbeck would walk into our team. He absolutely is better than what we have.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
New season, same issues

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
Well at least we can look forward to this signing after the shitshow today. Feck me.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
We played Eriksen as a false 9 today and Danny Welbeck would walk into our team. He absolutely is better than what we have.
We also could have played Garnacho. We could have played Ronaldo. I would start even Amad before i start Arnautovic.