Marko Arnautović | United have pulled out

Castia

Name a striker we can get who is going to be a better shout
Are you joking? we've had all summer to get an attacking player in and we end up with Marko Arnautovic :lol:

The list would be too long pal he wouldn't make a top 100 striker list across Europe.

Castia

Yet ETH didn't want him to be sold.
Because we literally have nothing else? I mean Eriksen is our most advanced attacking player today he was playing in a deep midfield role for Brentford

The squad is absolutely fecked

SAFMUTD

Ffs would rather give Garnacho or Amad the minutes or any other promising youngster.

Delano

We've being buying stop gap strikers since Falcao. Any chance we can buy one that can play up top for more than a few years?

Idxomer

14 goals in Seria A last season isn't bad, similar record to the likes of Abraham and Osimhen playing for a much worse team.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Are you joking? we've had all summer to get an attacking player in and we end up with Marko Arnautovic :lol:

The list would be too long pal he wouldn't make a top 100 striker list across Europe.
So name one realistically available now?
Im only talking about our present situation, not the weeks gone. As it stands with the state of play as it is, Id take him for 10m.
Aubameyang
Not for me. He looked extremely and utterly jaded and had multiple disciplinary issues at Arsenal. Not to mention his wages wouldn't be worth hassle and he himself wont want to rotate off the bench with Martial.

Castia

Putting aside his bang average ability his attitude is fecking awful as well.

Delano

DiMarzio is no mug when it comes to transfers in and out of Italy.

SER19

Where are all the heroes from pre season mocking fans who were concerned about our business? We're not even pretending to be a big club

A 33 year old guy who just spent 3 years in China.

GlasgowCeltic

Not for me. He looked extremely and utterly jaded and had multiple disciplinary issues at Arsenal. Not to mention his wages wouldn't be worth hassle and he himself wont want to rotate off the bench with Martial.
With good reason

Infestissumam

deary me :lol: I mean, I'd love to see an Austrian at United at some point, but Arnautovic? No thanks. Capital N, capital O.

DevilRed

Class player when he was in the Prem.

Reminds me of Zlatan. Always fun to watch and built like a brick shitehouse. Skillful as feck.

Will be coming here for cover. Great stop gap signing IMO. Will bring double figures goals immediately.

Castia

Alarm bells are ringing

Starting to look like we’re absolutely skint doesn’t it.

Why are we linked/after players he’s worked with before? seems ridiculous at this point.

Castia

Class player when he was in the Prem.

Reminds me of Zlatan. Always fun to watch and built like a brick shitehouse. Skillful as feck.

Will be coming here for cover. Great stop gap signing IMO. Will bring double figures goals immediately.
Like I said earlier though why are we signing stop gaps? This squad isn’t in a position for short term signings. We’ve had a full summer and done absolutely feck all in attack i can’t believe it.

DevilRed

Like I said earlier though why are we signing stop gaps? This squad isn’t in a position for short term signings. We’ve had a full summer and done absolutely feck all in attack i can’t believe it.
Probably because we don't have enough money left after signing FDJ.

Just the harsh reality of it. We won't have another 80m to spunk on Antony. Sesko isn't moving.

GlasgowCeltic

continuous stopgaps until Haaland finally says yes, in 2035